Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? (70054 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister / The First Time You Met Your In-Laws: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by angelfallz(m): 8:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

There are many unwritten laws, like the brothers code and sisters code. Some things are just simply or generally accepted norms.

A real man would rather fight, hit and best his fellow man of equal strengths. He doesn't need to damage or subdue his woman with extreme violence. Extreme violence is what he reserves for war, gangs, gym, etc... But, never on a woman!!!

Lol unwritten laws? I don't believe in those things. Let's just say you have your own definition of what a real man is, and I have mine.

PS: men don't have equal strengths.
If women know that men are stronger than them, why do some of them pick fights with men?

Let me tell you why. They pick fights with men because men like you encourage them to.
The bolded,
That's your own thinking.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by angelfallz(m): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2020
RichieMichie:

Fighting with rage, nah. He can't

Lol okay o
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by TruthHurts1(m): 8:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Your answer would only make sense if you had warned her not to marry the man and she stubbornly insisted on doing so. Otherwise you just sound like a coward.

Brandonx:
What's my business undecided
I'll allow her enjoy her marriage in peace because if I'm to do otherwise it won't go down well.

I don't know why y'all are coming to my mention.
I won't do anything I'll rather drive back to my house because an abuser definitely cannot hide it for long so she probably knew what she was getting into.
Only a tout and a foolish man would start fighting and for those ladies coming to my mention I weep for the men around you, go and cause problem in reality for them and stop coming to my mention to drop crap.

I won't come to social media to say otherwise, I'll only act if they were separated and he went to her to beat her up.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Brandonx(m): 8:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Fgwa:

I can not let go even if it's another person let alone my sister.
I am going to remove her from her husband house for real except if she is enjoying the show, then I have no option. The act is against the law, religiously, traditionaly it's wrong so why will I keep quiet? Becos she made a mistake marrying him? Who could have know before marriage?

An Abusive partner don't get physical initially but his verbal language would tell you he's going to be abusive.
Women these days stand up for themselves we've gone passed that Era.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by FuckAllTheMODs: 8:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Zzor:
shame shame shame,you can as well watch him kill her because she's in her husband's house.

It is either you are still a teenager or you have never settled a quarrel in people's marriage.

That is when you will hear statement like "he(i.e the peacemaker) is the one that cause the issue, he was fighting my husband", even when you didn't fight anybody and the husband is even related to you while the wife is not.

The one I did is why me and one mumu boy and his stupid wife still dey keep malice with me and I don't care.

Them use me settle quarrel and up till now she still dey receive beating even when pregnant.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Brandonx(m): 8:50am On Dec 22, 2020
TruthHurts1:
Your answer would only make sense if you had warned her not to marry the man and she stubbornly insisted on doing so. Otherwise you just sound like a coward.

Now I know we have so many thugs walking the streets of Nigeria.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Dec 22, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol unwritten laws? I don't believe in those things. Let's just say you have your own definition of what a real man is, and I have mine.

PS: men don't have equal strengths.
If women know that men are stronger than them, why do some of them pick fights with men?

Let me tell you why. They pick fights with men because men like you encourage them to.
The bolded,
That's your own thinking.

Here is the thing... Women are weak! Very weak! This is not up for argument.

The fact that they pick quarrels or fights doesn't mean you give in to them. Manliness also entails a great deal of self control...

So, you are wrong! They don't constantly act stupid because Angelfrost encourages them to. They do so largely because they can't help themselves!!! Do some research please.

If we went about hitting women just to keep them from picking fights and acting like, well, women, how many women would be left alive??! How many jails will contain us all??!...

Maybe you missed where I clearly stated that "Real men never hit women except in self defense". Or you don't understand what the bold means??!... If a woman sasses or talks down on a man, he should verbally put her in her place, or walk out on her. Simple!!! I have seen idiotic men trying to man up or massage their egos by hitting out on their women. Their eyes and egos cleared up when they had a corpse on their hands!!!

This is why we encourage people especially men to take courses, classes, or trainings in Emotional Intelligence! This is highly important.

So, read up, and actually learn! That is if you are teachable: another trait of REAL MEN!!! cool

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by seanwilliam(m): 9:14am On Dec 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

The fact that they pick quarrels or fights doesn't mean you give in to them. Manliness also entails a great deal of self control...

So, you are wrong! They don't constantly act stupid because Angelfrost encourages them to. They do so largely because they can't help themselves!!! Do some research please.

If we went about hitting women just to keep them from picking fights and acting like, well, women, how many women would be left alive??! How many jails will contain us all??!...

Maybe you missed where I clearly stated that "Real men never hit women except in self defense". Or you don't understand what the bold means??!... If a woman sasses or talks down on a man, he should verbally put her in her place, or walk out on her. Simple!!! I have seen idiotic men trying to man up or massage their egos by hitting out on their women. Their eyes and egos cleared up when they had a corpse on their hands!!!

This is why we encourage people especially men to take courses, classes, or trainings in Emotional Intelligence! This is highly important.

So, read up, and actually learn! That is if you are teachable: another trait of REAL MEN!!! cool
i agree with you.. if a woman is so foolish and dumb to hit a man first . Then she deserves every beating that comes way. And she should also caution her mouth too . Some men are easily provoked by abusive words.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by rhymesnoni(m): 9:16am On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=Marshalees10 post=97257737]For the guy� I'll tek him to suplex city a couple of times, One RKO and then I'll cap it off with a Kevin Owen's Pop_up SuperBomb

For my sister, she's definitely not staying. Not until he comes back to his senses at the least.

all you posting u gonna beat the guy up, what if the guy strong pass una grin grin??
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Offpoint1: 9:22am On Dec 22, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

My earlier days in NL I use to like this dude offpoint. Where have u been? We're u banned?
Yeah, dem knack me bank till 2050 for God know reasons... Created this monicker and stay off NL... only visit once in awhile.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by CioAngels(f): 9:24am On Dec 22, 2020
There is a dirty case in hand, the man beats his wife and when you ask him why he says it is anger. The beating started three months after wedding because the wife said she cannot be going to the market to be taking samples of laces snap and send abroad to his sister because they have to start planning their home. The husband said she was ungrateful and gave hers slaps. She got pregnant she was starved claiming she has too much urge for food. She was a sorry sight. She lost two pregnancies as a result of continuuos beating. When she got pregnant again he made another attempt to beat her she ran back home which is reason she has the baby now. Now three months after delivery he beat her and tried strangling her, she slapped him so that he can leave her with promise to slit her throat and kill her and bit his hand and he gave her a blow in the eye which was covered with blood. She ran out of the house a neighbour took her to the hospital. She went to someone's house to stay until she was able to go to their house once again. She is now afraid to stay with him. He said she should come back to her marriage because he paid her dowery and he said he will not go to Lagos to bring her back because she was not driven from the house. She was threatened by his family that she should not come back to her marriage because she had the ordacity to go to Lagos when her in-laws told her not to travel. Her husband is telling people she will never try it again to go to Lagos. Meanwhile, the woman's eye is infected.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Easyluv2live:
What if the guy can take on two of ur type in a fight wud u dare him or calm d mata down because na lazy man body una take dey get power...

Yes it's better he kukuma beat me and her together
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by TruthHurts1(m): 9:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Standing up to someone who is bullying a member of your family is a decent and responsible thing to do. Are you saying that if you came across a stranger beating your father, you would probably walk away because you don't want to be considered as a thug? When it is actually the one who was beating your family member who is the real thug?

Bros, just tell yourself the painful truth. Your response only has two possible interpretations:

1. it's either you're a coward and you're afraid that your brother in law will beat you up and end up emasculating you in the presence of your sister, or:

2. you're a wife beater yourself and you don't want to be called a hypocrite.

Stop pretending to yourself that the reason why you'll allow a stranger to beat your sister who shares the same blood with you is because you're not a thug.

Brandonx:

Now I know we have so many thugs walking the streets of Nigeria.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 9:32am On Dec 22, 2020
obayendo1010:

Haha
What if the guy come beat you join your sister?

Better! You will be the biggest fool if you do nothing
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2020
Geofavor:

You lack wisdom. You and most guys commenting here.
It doesn't matter who is at fault. It's a marriage -- her marriage, not yours. On no grounds should you interfer. She made the decision to get married to that man. Whatever she gets from it is on her, not on you. This is why they took an oath.

Your options are to suggest to your sis to call it quits or try to settle the matter.

Surely, you can't expect the marriage to go on accordingly after beating up the husband.

The solution to domestic violence is not the introduction of external violence. Grow up.

What do you know about wisdom?
Some in-laws need malhandling to reset their brains. Yes it's her marriage but she might have been decived by him during the course of their courtship.
Wait first bro, scroll up and take a look at that pic again, you get conscience self, even if na my neighbor dea beat im wife self with belt I might interfere, I can't stand men beating women. Grow up too
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2020
uuzba:

What if the guy beats you up very well? And resumes to beat the woman after?

Better
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by angelfallz(m): 9:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

hahahaha. another man that excuses women from their bad behaviours. Women are weak? like seriously? this is a lie that men like you tell themselves. you know what, let me take you up on that. If women are weaker than men why do some of them pick fights with men? The answer is simple. Men like you encourage them to, by removing the consequences for picking fights with a human being that is much stronger than them.

so, it is only manliness that entails a great deal of self control? femininity does not entail a great deal of self control? guy you see the second lie that you and your kind have been telling themselves?

the third lie, women can't help themselves? Wonderful! i'm sure you have heard of big brother 9ja and big brother africa. one of the rules of the house is not hitting anyone or verbally attacking anyone. Now if women can't help themselves like you said, why is it that more women have not been disqualified from BBA and BBN?
guy the truth is, women can control themselves. stop lying to yourself.

the 4th lie you tell yourself. the bolded, women picking fights because thats how women behave. wow! just wow. guy you really need to change the circle of women you roll with because those aren't ladies, they are thugs and should be treated as such. only thugs go about picking fights, because that is how thugs behave.
I'm sure you were one of those men that didn't believe me when i said that i have met women that dont nag, insult you, pick fights etc.

i saw your real men dont hit women except in self defence. the problem i have with that is adding "real men". your definition of a real man would differ from mine.
also, let me ask, what do you mean by 'in self defence'?

the red part, its always funny how you ignore the fact that men have been killed by women when you defend your real men dont hit women philosophy. i cant support such, because it is biased and infantilizes women.

wow, you encourage men to take classes on emotional intelligence but you are silent on women taking the same classes, why?

teachable? ha! you never fail to amaze.

PS: i find it surprising that when it comes to this issue of men not hitting women, i have seen more women advocate that women have no right to hit men or abuse men and get away with it.
but you have a few men like you advocating the opposite.

Please stop encouraging violence against men, with your philosophy. A lot of men have died because of it. you read up and learn about violence against men and how domestic violence, almost always starts with the woman.
You have nothing to teach me.

3 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 9:40am On Dec 22, 2020
Aaaaarghmed:
God bless you

Amen. Most guys quoting me self are yet to see the bad side of an aggressive inlaw. I know of a man that normally whips his wife anytime she confronts him of his infidelity. So because my sister tell you say why you dea cheat on her you will then start whipping her with belt not even slap self. I go cut that your hand then carry myself go station

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 9:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Reex12:
sadly not everyone you can do that tolol all this ranting sef
will boldly tell you that YOU CAN'T TRY THAT WITH A HIGH SMV MAN
I have only one sister, I remember the day the husband won misbehave becos she be the quiet type, as I ballin ughelli go meet am for his house na only my eyes he see he begin beg. Today enh, if you see the way he dearespect and ador my sister cos he know say she's not an ophan, she get people
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Emperor4tune(m): 9:44am On Dec 22, 2020
Fiscus105:

And if the man is stronger than you?

I guess Your sister will join you in ur house, ....as 2nd wife? To start rivalry with ur wife?
to overpower me is likely impossible..i was really warn not to fight again because the last experience i had with 6 heavy men i nearly killed 4 while 2 escape into a nearby bush & for my sister i surrender one of my house to her to live with her son,set up a nice investment for her & life moves on..marriage is not worth dying for,not with a man who cant live with a woman without trowing punches & beating her..am unfortunate to have just one sister in the mist of 7 boys & we wont tolorate it with the only daughter of the family no matter what..never !!
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Brandonx(m): 9:51am On Dec 22, 2020
TruthHurts1:
Standing up to someone who is bullying a member of your family is a decent and responsible thing to do. Are you saying that if you came across a stranger beating your father, you would probably walk away because you don't want to be considered as a thug? When it is actually the one who was beating your family member who is the real thug?

Bros, just tell yourself the painful truth. Your response only has two possible interpretations:

1. it's either you're a coward and you're afraid that your brother in law will beat you up and end up emasculating you in the presence of your sister, or:

2. you're a wife beater yourself and you don't want to be called a hypocrite.

Stop pretending to yourself that the reason why you'll allow a stranger to beat your sister who shares the same blood with you is because you're not a thug.

Everything you've written doesn't make sense to me, I won't do anything I'll rather drive back home.
And my sister is divorced not because the husband raised his hands on her but his choice of words even when the man came begging and everyone tried talking her out of it she didn't budge. Edo blood don't take nonsense, that's what every reasonable woman should do instead of waiting for someone to come fight for you.
And let me clarify something if you come for my parents or siblings you'll know why they say Bini people stubborn but when it comes to marriage I won't say anything.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 9:58am On Dec 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

You no get sense, you're highly illogical.
So because she is your mum let an innocent man receive pain?
I love my mama but if she fvck up like that I'll just console her after she has received slap.

See this mumu..
The kind of child that that will bring shame to his parents.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Angelfrost(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2020
angelfallz:

hahahaha. another man that excuses women from their bad behaviours. Women are weak? like seriously? this is a lie that men like you tell themselves. you know what, let me take you up on that. If women are weaker than men why do some of them pick fights with men? The answer is simple. Men like you encourage them to, by removing the consequences for picking fights with a human being that is much stronger than them.

so, it is only manliness that entails a great deal of self control? femininity does not entail a great deal of self control? guy you see the second lie that you and your kind have been telling themselves?

the third lie, women can't help themselves? Wonderful! i'm sure you have heard of big brother 9ja and big brother africa. one of the rules of the house is not hitting anyone or verbally attacking anyone. Now if women can't help themselves like you said, why is it that more women have not been disqualified from BBA and BBN?
guy the truth is, women can control themselves. stop lying to yourself.

the 4th lie you tell yourself. the bolded, women picking fights because thats how women behave. wow! just wow. guy you really need to change the circle of women you roll with because those aren't ladies, they are thugs and should be treated as such. only thugs go about picking fights, because that is how thugs behave.
I'm sure you were one of those men that didn't believe me when i said that i have met women that dont nag, insult you, pick fights etc.

i saw your real men dont hit women except in self defence. the problem i have with that is adding "real men". your definition of a real man would differ from mine.
also, let me ask, what do you mean by 'in self defence'?

the red part, its always funny how you ignore the fact that men have been killed by women when you defend your real men dont hit women philosophy. i cant support such, because it is biased and infantilizes women.

wow, you encourage men to take classes on emotional intelligence but you are silent on women taking the same classes, why?

teachable? ha! you never fail to amaze.

PS: i find it surprising that when it comes to this issue of men not hitting women, i have seen more women advocate that women have no right to hit men or abuse men and get away with it.
but you have a few men like you advocating the opposite.

Please stop encouraging violence against men, with your philosophy. A lot of men have died because of it. you read up and learn about violence against men and how domestic violence, almost always starts with the woman.
You have nothing to teach me.

Now, you are ranting, unnecessarily too...

If a man has to defend himself from a violent woman, I am all for it... I never said he shouldn't go physical to defend himself, or did I?!!

My point is simple, and rightly so... In the event that you missed it, permit me to reiterate:

That a woman is insulting, sassy, and verbally abusive, doesn't in any way give a man, a real man, the grounds to hit her or beat her to stupor!!! The law is even clear on this!!! I wonder why you keep going in circles on this very basic point. This is just commonsense na!!!

Oh well, go ahead and do what you feel is right... Enjoy thy day!!! I think we are done here.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by FuckThaMod: 10:27am On Dec 22, 2020
Drsnives:

See this mumu..
The kind of child that that will bring shame to his parents.
Okay.. Let your mama slap me first and make she no receive the wozing of her life plus you her son that was standing there while she misbehaved. If you want to be mad then i will be madder.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by angelfallz(m): 10:32am On Dec 22, 2020
Angelfrost:

Now, you are ranting, unnecessarily too...

If a man has to defend himself from a violent woman, I am all for it... I never said he shouldn't go physical to defend himself, or did I?!!

My point is simple, and rightly so... In the event that you missed it, permit me to reiterate:

That a woman is insulting, sassy, and verbally abusive, doesn't in any way give a man, a real man, the grounds to hit her or beat her to stupor!!! The law is even clear on this!!! I wonder why you keep going in circles on this very basic point. This is just commonsense na!!!

Oh well, go ahead and do what you feel is right... Enjoy thy day!!! I think we are done here.

Lol, he said i'm ranting grin grin grin i poked holes in your philosophy you have nothing to say, so you now claim i'm ranting.
guy defend your beliefs, your belief that women are weaker, your belief that women being verbally and physically abusive is what makes them women(for the record was your mother verbally and or physically abusive towards your father?(i'm not trying to insult you, i just want to understand you))

you need to drop that "real" man nonsense. because, there is no standard definition for real men. i'm also curious what's your definition a real woman?.....
wait let me guess, an insulting, sassy, and verbally abusive woman.

Long and short of "my rant" is women need to be held accountable for their actions. Also, just because you Angelfrost can accept abuse and assaults both physical and verbally from women does not mean other men should. It also does not make you a "real man", rather it makes you victim. i can only imagine the abuse and assault you have had to endure, whilst you kept telling yourself you're a real man.

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Drsnives(m): 10:33am On Dec 22, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Okay.. Let your mama slap me first and make she no receive the wozing of her life plus you her son that was standing there while she misbehaved. If you want to be mad then i will be madder.

I no go exchange words with you cos from the look of things you are a talkative just pray make you no jam.. na only one life we get. Enjoy
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by King44(m): 10:39am On Dec 22, 2020
englishmart:
What's your reaction going to be like if you meet your brother in-law treating your sister this way?
She go commit for that house, I can't tolerate such.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by FuckThaMod: 10:43am On Dec 22, 2020
Drsnives:

I no go exchange words with you cos from the look of things you are a talkative just pray make you no jam.. na only one life we get. Enjoy
I don tell the right thing a normal person would do, so call me talkative or whatever.. Simply advice your mama to respect herself and enjoy too.
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by hashtagged(m): 10:46am On Dec 22, 2020
banmee:

Can you imagine the rubbish this guy wrote? So you would willingly allow anyone to put hands on your sister. What kind of people roam this earth?

Read my post again, if he beat her unjustly he would collect back, but if she was wrong by trying to fight him first it's none of my business.

I won't even try to fight the man I can only call the police to arrest him, if she can't divorce such a man it's not my business
Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Tomilola360: 10:53am On Dec 22, 2020
I may not do anything if I feel she jumped into the marriage when everyone else felt she shouldnt have

You know say some of us no dey hear word. Money don blind some people. Man wey dey dey drunk when u dey date am. man wey dey carry other gehs when u dey date am. mam wey dey shout at u when u dey date am. mam wey dey do like say e wan beat u when u dey date am..........

The signs are always there but money no dey let some of us see clearly. Some of them I mean....

I SEE THEM ATTACKING SOMEONES COMMENT UP THERE. YOU SEE THIS MARRIAGE THING EHN, JUST LEAVE THEIR MATTER DEY PRAY FOR THEM. ADVISE YOUR SISTER TO GET A DIVORCE IF POSSIBLE. BUT FOR THE HUSBAND TO BE DEALTH WITH, HOW DOES THAT SOLVE ANYTHING. IF YOU GO DO WETIN YOU NO FIT UNDO..... IMAGINE THE MAN GO KPEME, YOU GO GO JAIL, THE MAN DON GO MEET BABA GOD, THAT YOUR SISTER FIT REMARRY AND NOT EVEN CHECK ON YOU.

EVERYBODY GET EM OWN LIFE TO LIVE ABEG

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Met Brother-In-Law Treating Your Sister Like This? by Sixfeetbelle: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol, he said i'm ranting grin grin grin i poked holes in your philosophy you have nothing to say, so you now claim i'm ranting.
guy defend your beliefs, your belief that women are weaker, your belief that women being verbally and physically abusive is what makes them women(for the record was your mother verbally and or physically abusive towards your father?(i'm not trying to insult you, i just want to understand you))

you need to drop that "real" man nonsense. because, there is no standard definition for real men. i'm also curious what's your definition a real woman?.....
wait let me guess, an insulting, sassy, and verbally abusive woman.

Long and short of "my rant" is women need to be held accountable for their actions. Also, just because you Angelfrost can accept abuse and assaults both physical and verbally from women does not mean other men should. It also does not make you a "real man", rather it makes you victim. i can only imagine the abuse and assault you have had to endure, whilst you kept telling yourself you're a real man.

He's right though. You are ranting.

You keep mentioning physical abuse and not once did he include that. Verbal abuse does not mean physical abuse. Stop confusing the two . If someone shouts at you, hitting them isn't it. If they hit you, then you get to hit back. Hence his 'except in self defense' line.

Edit your comment and then you'd see your error

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I'm A 102-Year-Old — Good Sex Is My Secret To A Long Life / Man Leaves His Marriage Because His Wife Beats & Abuses Him / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.