Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife (1336 Views)

Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / When A Wife Or Girlfriend Sleeps With Your Brother. / Zambian Man Weds His Dwarf Wife, Kneels Down To Hug And Kiss Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by tayeloveme4rel: 4:37pm On Dec 20, 2020
i find these question hard to answer always thinking about it
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Dissap: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mehn, that bi*che got ass, I ain't fvcking kidding mehn!
But I ain't feeling it sh*t.
MtN don fvck my sh*t niggars, damn, so fvcking damn. sad
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Camelot65: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
I have seen people do it, but I won't, not everyone is understandable enough not to read a meaning to it
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Nazgul: 4:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
tayeloveme4rel:
Please leave sin out of it. Most Nigerians are hypocrites.

To your question. It all depends on your relationship with your brother.

Also, the age gap between you and his wife matters a lot. If she's far older than you, then I don't think your brother would frown cos it would be like she's hugging her baby brother.

But if you're older or the age gap is so close, and you're not so bonded with your brother, it would be best to wave in order to avoid stories that touch.

5 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Sukkyy2010: 4:48pm On Dec 20, 2020
If we are to capitalize on some side of religion believe it is called "haramu" but what matter the most is the situation that prompted the hugging to come alive and your mind set why doing such.

Through a victory excitement I can hug her, for instance she happen to be my family member representative in a contest like "who want to be a millionaire" and I happen to came out of the show with a flying colour and the hug came up due to victory excitement there is no damn sin in that but it can result to sin as a result of my mind set during the hugging maybe I lust in my mind while hugging her then it become sin for me.

Our God is God who sees every mind and know every motive behind every action we take and he do judge us by our mind.
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Kobicove(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
I do no see what is so bad in giving a friendly hug to someone who is essentially part of your family undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by OceanEye: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
It depends.. yes it does. Everything depends on something, somehow.
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Liposure: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
There's nothing there unless you are a pervert. Your brother's wife is virtually your sister
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
It's Not A Sin Except U Av Another Agenda In Mind.
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Ayoleeboy007: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
If you are older and richer than her husband you can hug Her
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by virginprincess(f): 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2020
It not a sin, but the kind of men we have nowadays ehn,the are now something else, that why people frown at it.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
tayeloveme4rel:
Even to fûck her is not a sin
After all what you own your brother can have access to it and indirectly also owns it cool
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by hashtagged(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
I really don't know I used to be good friends with my brothers girlfriend before he broke up with her. But it depends on the guy sha, some guys are .............. undecided
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by shantti(m): 7:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
What if in the process of hugging her u forget shes your brothers wife and thinks shes your girlfriend and then you grab her ass deeply
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Bluezy13(m): 8:41pm On Dec 20, 2020
shantti:
What if in the process of hugging her u forget shes your brothers wife and thinks shes your girlfriend and then you grab her ass deeply

Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by JovialJune(f): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
The day my aunt's husband offered to help me zip up my dress is the I knew no man can be trusted, I was disgusted, like ewwww undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Jodha(f): 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2020
If yhu know yhur mind ain't pure.... don't bother hugging the poor women.... atleast side hug will do...or better still hand shake....
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
for u to be asking this kind of question its like u having lusty thoughts about your brother"s wife
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by kesandu94684: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2020
The day my aunt's husband offered to help me zip up my dress is the I knew no man can be trusted, I was disgusted, like ewwww
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Hoodyrich(m): 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hugging a woman ain't a big deal,it all books down to your mindset
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Sin is an offense against God. Now is hugging your brother's wife an offense against God.
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by tobechi74: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Side hug is alright

Front hug could be wrongly interpreted
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by 360clips: 12:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Nigga said "is it a sin". Wtf kinda small boys are in this fvucking forum!? angry
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Tony142: 12:41am On Dec 21, 2020
lefulefu:
for u to be asking this kind of question its like u having lusty thoughts about your brother"s wife

no mind am, na so them they start, after hugging her, he will still come back and ask "is it a sin to kiss your brother wife"

that Ops is simple a mad man #nonsense
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:10am On Dec 21, 2020
JovialJune:
The day my aunt's husband offered to help me zip up my dress is the I knew no man can be trusted, I was disgusted, like ewwww undecided

Did he pinch your nipple? grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Jacksparrow7(m): 3:41am On Dec 21, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Did he pinch your nipple? grin
grin or rub your waist
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by laiperi: 3:48am On Dec 21, 2020
JovialJune:

Probably your own mind or his past behavior.

I have been asked to zip up bra from the back by different women without thinking.

In those days women used to wear, I think they called it cuddle. Someone else has to hook them up from the back.

Some guys like two sisters and some women like two brothers.

Individuals think differently.
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by cooooooks(m): 4:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Did you read this statement before clicking submit?

shantti:
Re: Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife by Adesamogun(m): 5:17am On Dec 21, 2020
There is side hug bah. That is better and best in all situation

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help Guys. / WOMEN AGAINST FEMINISM / BDC Operators In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.