Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,342 members, 7,954,393 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE (445 Views)

Is It Sin For Man To Have Sex Together With His Two Wives?- Man Asks Daddyfreeze / Why Christians Shouldn't Settle For Anything Less Than Spiritual Perfection / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by genkins(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2020
controversial radio presenter Daddyfreeze has come hard on christians describing as foolish,christians who think thier walk with christ is more of a spiritual thing than a physical one.He made this assertions whilst delevering a sermon today on coolfm's The Sanctuary.As usual he backed up his position scripturally that works are more important than faith.God will reward you with eternal life not according to your religion or belief but by according to your deeds.
Nigerian pastors make being a christian a complex course by shrouding it in a fake spiritual conjecture.

his quote
people that carry bibles dont read it,
people that read it dont understand it,
people that understand it do not practice it but
people who practice, neither carry, read nor understand
watch his video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkAYBnTHVrU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOe737qlfSI

Revelatins 20:12

And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

james 1:27
Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Matt 25:31-46

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Dec 20, 2020
What has any of that to do with Freeze? undecided
Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by genkins(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What has any of that to do with Freeze? undecided

Yes, I wasn't ready then
Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by Kobojunkiee: 8:25pm On Dec 20, 2020
genkins:
Yes, I wasn't ready then
OK cheesy
genkins:
controversial radio presenter Daddyfreeze has come hard on christians describing as foolish,christians who think thier walk with christ is more of a spiritual thing than a physical one.He made this assertions whilst delevering a sermon today on coolfm's The Sanctuary.As usual he backed up his position scripturally that works are more important than faith.God will reward you with eternal life not according to your religion or belief but by according to your deeds.
Nigerian pastors make being a christian a complex course by shrouding it in a fake spiritual conjecture.

his quote
people that carry bibles dont read it,
people that read it dont understand it,
people that understand it do not practice it but
people who practice neither carry, read or understand
watch his video below
I am afraid I will not go as far as to claim works are more important than faith, because your faith is instead a collection of your works done in obedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ. Unlike today's idea of faith refering to "mental gymnastics" of the "spiritual" kind, Scripture has it instead that faith is a collection of all works done in obedience to God's commandments, following the lead of the Spirit of God that is.
Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by genkins(m): 8:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
OK cheesy
I am afraid I will not go as far as to claim works are more important than faith, because your faith is instead a collection of your works done in obedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ. Unlike today's idea of faith refering to "mental gymnastics" of the "spiritual" kind, Scripture has it instead that faith is a collection of all works done in obedience to God's commandments, following the lead of the Spirit of God that is.

both of them are important but your spirituality cannot earn you heaven.faith without works is of no use.works without faith is better.you speak in toungues yet your heart is wicked,you fast and pray every 12 hours yet you cannot help the down trodden.accordiing to scripture,it is only your works that will earn you a place in heaven.
Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by Kobojunkiee: 8:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
genkins:
both of them are important but your spirituality cannot earn you heaven.faith without works is of no use.works without faith is better.you speak in toungues yet your heart is wicked,you fast and pray every 12 hours yet you cannot help the down trodden.accordiing to scripture,it is only your works that will earn you a place in heaven.
You completely missed the point I was making there!

Faith is like a bucket, a measure of sorts and whether empty or not, it is still a bucket called faith. So here is a question. how do you fill and what do you fill the bucket called "FAITH" with? Well, that is where works come in. A close read of the words of Jesus Christ reveals that you can fill that bucket with only your works. And what are these works? They are actions taken in obedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ.
Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by genkins(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
You completely missed the point I was making there!

Faith is like a bucket, a measure of sorts and whether empty or not, it is still a bucket called faith. So here is a question. how do you fill and what do you fill the bucket called "FAITH" with? Well, that is where works come in. A close read of the words of Jesus Christ reveals that you can fill that bucket with only your works. And what are these works? They are actions taken in obedience to the commandments of Jesus Christ.

OK.. I now get u
Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:59am On Dec 21, 2020
I agree with the message but not the Title.

The "works" it self is spiritual not just physical.

The Words of Jesus are spiritual so when you keep them, you're doing something spiritual not just physical.

The obedience of those Words makes you to live the life of the Spirit on Earth even though you're yet in the flesh.

Hence you have a spiritual reward not just physical.

God bless.
Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by genkins(m): 8:03am On Dec 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

The Words of Jesus are spiritual so when you keep them, you're doing something spiritual not just physical.

The obedience of those Words makes you to live the life of the Spirit on Earth even though you're yet in the flesh.

God bless.

True. You are on point from the context

1 Like

Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by genkins(m): 8:20am On Dec 21, 2020
jesusjnr2020:

God bless.

I fact I've modified the title. The practice of the words of christ is more of a physical one here on earth but has spiritual benefits in heaven. But pastors will rather you do spiritual things to reap physical things here on earth.

1 Like

Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by Myer(m): 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
genkins:

Intriguing coincidence. Just last week I was discussing this here.

Paul teaches that Faith is all that matters, not works. Romans 3:28

While James teaches that Faith without works is dead hence it is both the faith and the works that matter. Jane's 2:26

So it goes on to show the confusion is as a result of the contradiction of both scriptures.
Re: DONT BE A FOOL,PRACTICIN CHRTIANITY IS MORE PHYSICAL THAN SPIRITUAL-DADDYFREEZE by genkins(m): 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Myer:

Intriguing coincidence. Just last week I was discussing this here.

Paul teaches that Faith is all that matters, not works. Romans 3:28

While James teaches that Faith without works is dead hence it is both the faith and the works that matter. Jane's 2:26

So it goes on to show the confusion is as a result of the contradiction of both scriptures.
Nice summision. You can listen to the full message for clarity as the perceived contradiction was explained.

(1) (Reply)

Christian Rulings On Cross Dressing(transvestism) / “Heaven Is Ashamed Of You” pastor lawal Mocks those mask to church / How To Overcome Persistent Nightmares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.