Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK (27429 Views)

Senate To FG: Halt Any Plans Of Increase In Electricity Tariff / Halt All Chinese Loans For Nigeria Railways Now / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
nedekid:

Hmm, you call someone of atikus status unwise? You no fear?
Those that are very wise in your definition, what have they achieved.

If stealing is being wise then all the area boys and yahoo boys even Evans sef are wise. The ability to steal money without conscience is not wisdom. Stop worshiping those that have questionable wealth
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by meobizy(f): 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
The government doesn't care. If anything they need the new strain, knowing well abroad-based Nigerians will run home as usual. If the strain comes here then they can go full lockdown, thereby making personal gain from palliatives set by the west.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by engrchykae(m): 11:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
Atiku wants buhari to incur the wrath of the colonial masters,atiku is a wicked man,chai, Nigeria is still a slave of the UK,she can't lockout her master out of his estate.
Every independent nation can ban the UK but Nigeria can't, only USA can ban any nation and nothing will happen.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by berrystunn(m): 11:42pm On Dec 20, 2020
HeadShot:
undecided

No be lifeless Buhari government again....

The new strain will enter the country... But this time around it's going straight to ASO Rock to do the needful...

There is a reason it's not advisable to throw Stones in the market...

Is already there, you will hear it next month.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On Dec 20, 2020
RichAbujaGuy:

If I were a betting man I'd bet he's cooling himself and making statements from in his penthouse in Dubai. Land of the oloshos.

I think he has stopped. It’s sad that Atiku is more current, concerned and proactive than Buhari, the Presidency and Apc combined.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Larrykaysail(m): 11:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1340721383614111748?s=19

Please let me go back to my country b4 u lockdown
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by rajiedreez: 11:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
They won't listen until their families living in the UK come back home with the new stain of the disease, then the live scores will begin
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by PrideofLincoln2: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

I won't be voting Atiku again , we need a better visionary to wrong the damage Buhari has caused and the person the fits the bill for me is Osinbanjo ...if he contest he has my 100 percent support
You can vote for the loser that resides on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC since that's the Orange Pig you worship.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by PHijo(m): 12:06am On Dec 21, 2020
Buhari was the primary reason COVID 19 got into Nigeria. He should act NOW before it is too late.

It would be no surprise if he refuses to act until it is late. The only thing they act promptly on is murdering unarmed civilians.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by femi4: 12:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Not until Aisha n others return

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by FarahAideed: 12:34am On Dec 21, 2020
PrideofLincoln2:
You can vote for the loser that resides on 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue in DC since that's the Orange Pig you worship.

Election theft is a crime
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by AreaFada2: 1:06am On Dec 21, 2020
nzeobi:

Osinbajo is part and parcel of this administration. He is not different from buhari.

Exactly. If he's not happy with it or really cannot make any impact as he wanted, let him resign.

He can't even speak mind on his own SW people being killed by herdsmen. Much less care about those being massacred East, SS or North.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by PrideofLincoln2: 1:16am On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:

Election theft is a crime
Mr Millionaire in $$$, you can't even sleep in your mansion.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by FarahAideed: 1:19am On Dec 21, 2020
PrideofLincoln2:
Mr Millionaire in $$$, you can't even sleep in your mansion.

I hardly sleep , I am always thinking of ways to milk people like U
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by lexy2014: 1:55am On Dec 21, 2020
RichAbujaGuy:

If I were a betting man I'd bet he's cooling himself and making statements from in his penthouse in Dubai. Land of the oloshos.

But does that negate d validity of what he said?
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Excuzeme: 2:22am On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:
Spoken like a wise President

Nothing to do with WISDOM, just SELF PRESERVATION. undecided undecided undecided

Who wan die?
grin grin

If his Children or himself were to be in UK, l bet he wont ever say that. undecided

Having said that, l think our Govt (most of them are old people anyway) should know that if they dont either halt completely all Flights to and from UK or at the very least, implement FULL 14days QUARANTINE for anything coming from the UK, na dem mostly, the Virus go still kill.. grin grin grin

Maybe it is a blessing in disguise. undecided
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by sayisayi(m): 2:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Defunct cargo
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Excuzeme: 2:27am On Dec 21, 2020
AreaFada2:

Exactly. If he's not happy with it or really cannot make any impact as he wanted, let him resign.

He can't even speak mind on his own SW people being killed by herdsmen. Much less care about those being massacred East, SS or North.

No, he should not resign.
As bad as it is, if it is just to be present when Buhari and his Cabals are allocating all funds to the North in their FEC Meeting, let him be there as a WITNESS.
He cant make any change from the outside, if any at all.

Let me even ask: If he resigns, what happens next?

Buhari appoints another Northerner or Easterner as V.P, does that change anything?
Buhari continues to rule without a V.P, does that change anything?

I am sure the V.P and many other concerned Southern Nigerians have weighed these Options and decided IT IS BEST he STAYS in there.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by PrideofLincoln2: 2:36am On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:

I hardly sleep , I am always thinking of ways to milk people like U
No way, I am a street guy from Uptown Chicago and I am a hustler. No one can hustle a born hustler like me. Will be in Lasgidi to visit my folks in few days and I will milk you dry as an American trained hustler.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Exc2000: 3:39am On Dec 21, 2020
We know until Maman Daura and Aisha Buhari returns to Abuja flights won't be restricted by Buhari

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by peculiar2233: 4:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Yinmu.

But in reality, he isn’t wise
He might not be wise but he's still wiser than to ur wretched father
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by NYDP: 4:39am On Dec 21, 2020
Toks2008:

Osinbanjo is not a recycled candidate.

VPs have no power until they are made powerful.

He has a godfather and political loyalists so his cabinet will never be completely filled with the right people that are fit for the job.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Minjim: 5:34am On Dec 21, 2020
Do they need to be told that?
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Origin(f): 5:37am On Dec 21, 2020
Several countries have banned flights from the UK after the new strain of COVID 19 virus has been discovered there.

But naija wan de carry last again....
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by zedman1(m): 6:13am On Dec 21, 2020
It's so surprising the same people shouting 'scandemic' here and saying there's no corona in Nigeria are the same ones advising and blaming the government for the spread here again. Until we admit that politics has eaten the better part of our brains I'm afraid we shall never make progress in this country, irrespective of who is our president. Besides, Nigerians have NEVER loved ANY of it's president while they were on sit. So the earlier we start using our brains, the better for us. We are a major part of our own problem.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Mrpojj(m): 6:36am On Dec 21, 2020
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1340721383614111748?s=19

They will not halt all flights now oh
Till things get worse, then they will want to lock me down for the second time,
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Amotolongbo(f): 6:46am On Dec 21, 2020
peculiar2233:

He might not be wise but he's still wiser than to ur wretched father
the colored part has shown that no one is wise in your lineage, not even your father roaming in the street in torn cloth

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by sulaak(m): 7:08am On Dec 21, 2020
This is what the like of Sowere and Kingsley Moghalu should be doing, contesting poor government policies, building their present with the local communities and building critical mass on the ground. Nigeria cannot afford another PDP vs APC presidential campaign
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Skmoda360(m): 7:09am On Dec 21, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Yinmu.

But in reality, he isn’t wise
Outright truth
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Afamed: 8:12am On Dec 21, 2020
FarahAideed:
Spoken like a wise President
Confirmed confused Atikulated crew. You claimed nothing like Covid 19, now your pay master has spoken about closing flight from UK. because of Covid .Suddenly, you agreed with him because you needed to asslick his words

You ara nothing but pure hypocrite, you see how polititic has taken away your sense of reasoning
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Afamed: 8:19am On Dec 21, 2020
zedman1:
It's so surprising the same people shouting 'scandemic' here and saying there's no corona in Nigeria are the same ones advising and blaming the government for the spread here again. Until we admit that politics has eaten the better part of our brains I'm afraid we shall never make progress in this country, irrespective of who is our president. Besides, Nigerians have NEVER loved ANY of it's president while they were on sit. So the earlier we start using our brains, the better for us. We are a major part of our own problem.
You have spoken well. May God bless you greatly my brother. The same set of people calling Govt Covid policy as scam are the same set of confused people advising Govt to close the flight from UK here.Too many deplorable and unpatriotic citizens in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Releases Results Of FCT Elections / Ibom Deep Seaport Committee Lands In South Korea … Photos / New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.