Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK (27424 Views)

Senate To FG: Halt Any Plans Of Increase In Electricity Tariff / Halt All Chinese Loans For Nigeria Railways Now / THROWBACK: Nigeria Needs Atiku To Make Life More Meaningful – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by DropsMic(m): 9:52pm On Dec 20, 2020
Reactive government
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by BigDawsNet: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
Coronavirus is grounding the world’s airlines
The aviation industry may not fully recover from the effects of the pandemic

Remember! Safety first
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by smokeindasky(m): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
When UK is there greatest ally in crime
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Cali4by4: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2020
Atiku doesn't go to UK anyway.......and US too. What happen if they fly through Dubai or any other countries. Disease expert ...over to you....
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by alphaRego01(m): 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
So,upon all dis pressure of 2nd wave of covid fg is mounting on us,they still allow make people de carry bag up and down from UK to Nigeria?

Foolish government without remedy

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Wettoid123: 9:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
True word on point but instead of APC to listen now they we say it is opposition.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by NYDP: 9:58pm On Dec 20, 2020
FarahAideed:

I won't be voting Atiku again , we need a better visionary to wrong the damage Buhari has caused and the person the fits the bill for me is Osinbanjo ...if he contest he has my 100 percent support

Say No To Recycling
Join NYDP
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by ello29(m): 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2020
YOU SEE FG WILL NOT BAN ALL FLIGHTS FROM THE UK NOW!!!!!
NA TO GO SEAL FELLOW NIGERIAN PROPERTY THEY WILL WITHOUT DELAY!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by leckzyb(m): 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2020
Well, this is an advice any reasonable Nigerian will give our govt.

But the problem IS, Nigerian government don't act until things go out of hand.

They like toying with Nigerians lives as if the country is a football betting where they gamble with our God given lives.

Let wait and see.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Toks2008(m): 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
Esseite:
Whatever we do, please never shut the economy again...

Until many people die as if it is not people who run the economy.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by chaloskyx: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2020
YOU DEY MIND THEM THEY WOULD KEEP BLAMING NIGERIANS FOR BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SPREAD BY NOT BEING COVID COMPLIANT MEAN WHILE THEY WOULD BE THE ONES ENACTING POLICIES THAT CONTINUE TO RUIN ALL PRECATUNARY MEASURES TAKEN BY NIGERIAN IN CURTAILING THE SPREAD USELESS GOVERNMENT
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by VicM6: 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
FG no go listen now o, later on them go put people for lockdown and some people go still praise bubu for the lockdown......i don't know why people from the north are so heartless nd brutal..... once dem shout Ala akur ba... my brother, u re gone... u ar part of the 500 non virgins.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Toks2008(m): 10:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
NYDP:

Say No To Recycling
Join NYDP

Osinbanjo is not a recycled candidate.

VPs have no power until they are made powerful.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by olatuns2017: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Yinmu.

But in reality, he isn’t wise

Ye yeeeee yeye
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by kayusely70(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Fed Govt Should Heed This Sensible Advice.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by pegix(m): 10:23pm On Dec 20, 2020
Na so o..... UK don tear anoda covid straint o.
Na long wahala
If pfizer and moderna no kill dix one o sad

Bt dix just so.muxh came at d right time
End ASUU strike for us...ur sons and daughters ain't going nowhere
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2020
Atiku actually making sense for once!
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
I thought that Nigerians believe covid doesn't kill them,. undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by RichAbujaGuy: 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
Is Oga running for office from Dubai again? wink

I guess bleeping mistresses and concubines gets old and he needs the political adrenaline to satisfy sef.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by optimusprime2(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2020
Is Buhari sound enough to comprehend logic
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Alwaysachick: 10:53pm On Dec 20, 2020
isthatso:
Atiku actually making sense for once!

He is always giving Buhari first hand advice, this is not the 1st nor 2nd time. He would have been a better president.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
Alwaysachick:

He is always giving Buhari first hand advice, this is not the 1st nor 2nd time. He would have been a better president.

if you say so.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by brandmix: 10:56pm On Dec 20, 2020
No oo. Brain dead apc wont.

It is to shut down the country and hoard Cacovid palliative that they will do
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by PDJT: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
-When persin neva enta town? If that cabal try am! This Atiku of Dubai is an idiot oo!
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by brandmix: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2020
RichAbujaGuy:
Is Oga running for office from Dubai again? wink

I guess bleeping mistresses and concubines gets old and he needs the political adrenaline to satisfy sef.

Wtf is this one saying again. Is your brain working in reverse or is it that you just cant read progressively undecided
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by nedekid: 11:10pm On Dec 20, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Yinmu.

But in reality, he isn’t wise
Hmm, you call someone of atikus status unwise? You no fear?
Those that are very wise in your definition, what have they achieved.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by RichAbujaGuy: 11:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
brandmix:

Wtf is this one saying again. Is your brain working in reverse or is it that you just cant read progressively undecided

If I were a betting man I'd bet he's cooling himself and making statements from in his penthouse in Dubai. Land of the oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by mushystuff: 11:12pm On Dec 20, 2020
Esseite:
Whatever we do, please never shut the economy again...

The economy is still going to be affected no matter how. Even shutting down flights as being suggested will shut down some people's economy. The disease is just damned annoying!
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Charlesdock(m): 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
They can't lock it now because their children are yet to return home from abroad. grin grin
Our govt no get eat, they can't hear you.
Re: Atiku To FG: Halt All Flights To And From The UK by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 20, 2020
oshozondii:

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1340721383614111748?s=19

Wetin concern this one? He lives in Dubai. More they should stop all foreign flights na people wey dey buy ticket dey carry the disease

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Collected 2 Bullet Proof Cars From The Nsa And $350,000 In Cash - FFK / Buhari: "I Would Have Been Part Of Fulani Herdsmen If I Didn't Go To School" / Andy Uba’s Campaign Billboard At The Abuja International Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.