Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. (31400 Views)

GCAM THREAD (Ports, Config Files And Photo Show) / Instagram Adds Face Filters To Live Video See How To Use It / Text Status And Filters In Whatsapp Update (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
According to studies, 90% of young ladies use filters to edit their photos to appear as if they had whiter teeth, weighed less, had a different nose, or other physical changes so much that their altered look is totally different from the way they look in reality...

We can no longer trust the way a lady looks on video call or video social media apps until we see them face to face and some will even appear with so much concealers grin

I know some men also do this but it is more prominent amongst young ladies...

So one tends to wonder, how many ladies can actually post their real face on social media or take pictures with their phones without using filters?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Channah1(f): 9:54pm On Aug 15, 2022
Story
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by czarr(m): 10:02pm On Aug 15, 2022
They do it to get online validation from their online simps, so they can build their self esteem back after the guys they really like in real life is not reciprocating their affection.

Online simps are just self esteem builders, these women have no plans to ever meet up with them to see their real face.

111 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2022
bro, just the same as in real life, with their:
- FAKE foundation,
- FAKE eyelashes,
- FAKE hair,
- FAKE eyebrows,
- FAKE nails,
- FAKE height (wearing high heels),
- FAKE push up bras,
- FAKE stomach (waist-trainer),
- some even rock FAKE accent lol
...dont even get me get started on the yeye ones with FAKE plastic tittays and FAKE nyansh that makes them look like baby hippos!

these above are the real live and direct filters.

117 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Divay22(f): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2022
I dislike filters though..
I would prefer you see me face to face and judge with what you see...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2022
Divay22:

Abi…just like I met one who was crushing on me. She looked totally diff from her FB pictures. I was disappointed grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Divay22(f): 10:14pm On Aug 15, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Abi…
Simplicity is bliss to me..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by tonicyril: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
Channah1:
Story
u dey use filter?? grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Toks2008(m): 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2022
tonicyril:
u dey use filter?? grin grin grin

Nearly all ladies do

12 Likes

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by marlow1962(m): 11:49pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ugly ladies and love for filters 5&6

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by blinking001(m): 11:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
- FAKE foundation,
- FAKE eyelashes,
- FAKE hair,
- FAKE eyebrows,
- FAKE nails,
- FAKE push up bras,
...dont even get me get started on the yeye ones with FAKE plastic tittays and FAKE nyansh that makes them look like baby hippos!

Bros grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Rickmann: 12:09am On Aug 16, 2022
Divay22:

I like that.
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Slynation(m): 12:12am On Aug 16, 2022
Na them sabi shaah....
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by HornyTave: 1:12am On Aug 16, 2022
A woman's strength is her youngevity. they can lie, cheat and kill to remain 24 all through their lifetime.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by DroppingLiquid: 1:23am On Aug 16, 2022
Instagram filters has been banned in the State of Texas. I'm praying Nigeria follows this. It takes 0 effort to issue a nation-wide ban on filters. They create a low-trust society, they ruined everything.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Cholls(m): 3:20am On Aug 16, 2022
DroppingLiquid:
Instagram filters has been banned in the State of Texas. I'm praying Nigeria follows this. It takes 0 effort to issue a nation-wide ban on filters. They create a low-trust society, they ruined everything.

my sister you don't mean it. Wawu! This is serious ooo
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Toks2008(m): 6:39am On Aug 16, 2022
HornyTave:
A woman's strength is her youngevity. they can lie, cheat and kill to remain 24 all through their lifetime.

ROTF! grin
You are wicked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Blupen(m): 6:47am On Aug 16, 2022
Divay22:
I dislike filters though.. I would prefer you see me face to face and judge with what you see...
Are you a nigerian??

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by meobizy(f): 8:13am On Aug 16, 2022
Everybody wants to display their best selves. It’s not anybody’s fault that women are prone to insecurity. Blame men instead since they created all the tools women use to cover their imperfections.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Nonexisting: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2022
meobizy:
Everybody wants to display their best selves. It’s not anybody’s fault that women are prone to insecurity. Blame men instead since they created all the tools women use to cover their imperfections.
Again, men are blamed. When will this gender ever take responsibility for their foolishness?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by meobizy(f): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
Again, men are blamed. When will this gender ever take responsibility for their foolishness?
A comment like this is a clear instance of ‘not everyone should give opinions.’ This was typed because modern phones possess QWERTY keyboards.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Chloraseptic: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2022
You guys should stop limiting these things to women alone. Majority of guys use filters too and they are even more annoying than girls that's use it.

Some boys are beating girls to all these online foolishness. Even here on nairaland.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by hopefulLandlord: 10:13am On Aug 16, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
- FAKE foundation,
- FAKE eyelashes,
- FAKE hair,
- FAKE eyebrows,
- FAKE nails,
- FAKE push up bras,

you forgot fake colour through bleaching

13 Likes

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Divay22(f): 12:35pm On Aug 16, 2022
Blupen:
Are you a nigerian??
Lol
Nah question be this grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Toks2008(m): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lalasticlala what is your take?
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Blupen(m): 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2022
Divay22:
Lol Nah question be this grin
I wan deh sure nah

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Jesterinjay: 12:48pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chloraseptic:
You guys should stop limiting these things to women alone. Majority of guys use filters too and they are even more annoying than girls that's use it.

Some boys are beating girls to all these online foolishness. Even here on nairaland.
The guys using it are more daft

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Divay22(f): 2:01pm On Aug 16, 2022
Blupen:
I wan deh sure nah
Yes grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by Blupen(m): 2:56pm On Aug 16, 2022
Divay22:

Yes grin grin
Rare gene i would say....never met a girl who is not a filter freak

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by EmiDior(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2022
Divay22:
I dislike filters though.. I would prefer you see me face to face and judge with what you see...
i'm already liking you baby
Re: Ladies And Photo Filters Addiction. by EmiDior(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2022
meobizy:
A comment like this is a clear instance of ‘not everyone should give opinions.’ This was typed because modern phones possess QWERTY keyboards.
and you are a living proof that an animal can actually live without brain.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tutorials On How To Edit Jar Files / Apple Announces Plans To Shut Down The Itunes Music Platform / What Is Mtn Pulse Points? See How To Redeem Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.