Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association (345 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Keep Losing Potential Husbands / Meet Peju Johnson, President Of Sweet Girls Association Of Nigeria & An Actress / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association by Ladikwa(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2020
We are calling on an important meeting pertaining to the virginity of our our potential wife's in Nigeria. to deliberate on weather to pay the usual bride on the non virgins, or to demand the bride price be free of charge, and to collect compensation from parents of our potential wife's for marrying their over use vagina. please ensure you are at the meeting, or you will be fined 5000 naria for absence. grin

1 Like

Re: Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association by virginprincess(f): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew, result of joblessnessundecided undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association by illicit(m): 10:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
Personally I don't like dating virgins, while it helps the virgin, it makes me promiscuous....

And people will say 'shebi u av a galfriend'
Re: Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association by JOACHINpedro: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2020
virginprincess:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew, result of joblessnessundecided undecided.
Hey dear, I'm drunk tonight. Wanna mingle? wink
Re: Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association by Bluezy13(m): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2020
JOACHINpedro:

Hey dear, I'm drunk tonight. Wanna mingle? wink

Grand Theft Auto.
Carl's hookup line.
Re: Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association by JOACHINpedro: 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
Bluezy13:

Grand Theft Auto.
Carl's hookup line.

Bad dude, grin
Na game go kill you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association by cooooooks(m): 4:41am On Dec 21, 2020
Say no to bride price. You can buy a cow in the market, do not buy your wives.
Re: Potential Husbands Of Nigeria Association by Dufil(m): 6:24am On Dec 21, 2020
Bride price? I will pay if found a virgin, otherwise, pump n dump.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What's Wrong With Nairaland These Days? / Amazing:ghanaian Man Cries As Pregnant Wife Leaves Him After Bringing Her Abroad / Need Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.