Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,595 members, 7,958,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:20 AM

Need Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Advice Pls (364 Views)

am i supposed to be scared of her or its normal among ladies?.. advice pls / I Have Been Sleeping With My Course Mate For Sometime ! I Need Advice Pls / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Advice Pls by ochechannel: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2021
advice PLS
I had admission 2013 to Study Economics I was supposed to pay 65,000. For reg and the rest but only gather 30,000 (I was 15 years old then now 24 ) I went to my uncle in kaduna for help which he chases me out that he don’t have money but I was there when he gave out 700,000 for his friend motor engine to be change. That was what encourage me to start business with 30,000 I gather.
I bought one with the money started meet people from house to house ask them if they what to learn computer that’s how I met isa my friend but he told me that he can’t do my kind of business that he dad pays their bill and I responded that me I don’t have dad and I have three younger once to pay their school fees and my mum also. I operate street business till July 2015.
I opened cyber café 2015 I employed isa my friend as computer operator and Student teacher few month he mum call me asked me to help his son that all he know is to go to club and carry woman spend time in hotel with friends but since he started working with me those things reduce.
He is Muslim he started follow me to church and other Christian life. 2006 he had admission to Nasarwa State University 2018 he drop out. He came back to Abuja stay off from family house and started living with me, Every weekend he do go to Keffi because of Woman. August 2018 he came from Keffi with his friend Chuka who also drop out of school, week 1 2 3 court groups started enter my shop but never knew that there are coming to Visit their member Chuka in my shop. 2 October 2018 my shop was attacked by court groups takes away 2 laptop, 4 computer, Gen and staff salaries I keep in shop for isa to give the staff because am going to see my mum who I brought to Abuja for treatment. When there call me that my shop was attacked I asked them to send me the list of what was taking away which isa and chuka did. Before 4 pm I order for 2 laptop and New Gen on jumia which they brought them before I came home. I acted as if nothing happened life goes on. 3 weeks lata one court group member met me on my way to church That he come to apologize for the last accident that happened to my shop that he was he was part of the group that attacked my business, that they did that because chuka, that chuka don’t want to cooperate that’s why, few days ago they heard that chuka wasn’t my friend but isa friend that on behalf of the groups their sorry.
that I must let chuka out of my house this week because another groups are planning attack, after church service I came home give 15k for his transport to east.
2019 I gave isa 70k for him to help me reg my younger sister WAEC and NECO two weeks to the Exam my sister went to center her name was not register.
I have look for over 5 job for isa but refused to work, I also pay for over 3 training but refused to attend. am tired of this guy nairaland pls help with ur advise pls.
2020 he brought another guy by the name Benjamin all they talk about everyday is my client, my client with whit woman and white man. My first day with ben I asked him who is he, he said he is Isa friend that his Brother landlord chase them out and I warned him not to bring trouble for me pls but feeding I will try my best till I relocate to another area of kubwa and ben went back to stay with his brother.

2020 December he brought this girl by the name Jennifer she presently in house with him according to her she is doing all this because her don't have their time.
I called my friend isa that am travelling Home because I haven’t enter home for over seven years now.
i spent 4 days in the Villa I came back to Abuja on 28 December 2020. I came home I met a 17 years old girl in my room with her bag.
I asked: who are you and what are you doing here.
she answer: that she come with my friend Isa that he went to his family house
Isa live in Kuje Abuja while I live in Kubwa. I went to Bathroom I over heard her saying This Guy is Too innocent for me that if she would have meet this kind of person from beginning she won’t be doing all this.
I came out from bathroom and asked her what she was saying, she repeated. Also said She bad well well ooo that there’s no hot drinks that she have not tested maybe it just come out.
that she can see why her friend said I don’t have girl friend, that am very cool, that I don’t like trouble, that I have two printing press shop but act as if I don’t have one naira.
That he know how I start my business with 30,000 now grow to over 4 millions, that I love reading business book, that she also confirm it immediately she enter my room. I started asked her some question: I discover that she stopped school at SS2 that she don’t want to go back to school again, that she want to make money before return back to her parents i asked her what she want money for she said for flexing.
I asked her what’s her plan about her school? She said all her plan is to make money. I also asked her: what if I register NECO and WAEC here in Kubwa would you go and write the Exam?. She didn’t answer!

I called my friend that night before sleeping and asked him who is the girl? He said she just a friend but not dating that the met in Hotel Around AYA side, that she said she looking for where to stay for a main time that’s why he brought the girl that he is sorry. I also asked the girl she said just a friend not dating.

I went to bed with her.
Around 11 to 12 started touching me that she want sex which I try refused she said she will call on my neighbor that I want to rape her if I don’t sex her, that night we had sex on 28 December 2020.
Am confuse now because isa took her to his side introduce her to Gboys friend more club and the rest. Yesterday around 6 in the evening I met them having sex in my room. I over heard her saying who will get pregnant for someone like me an abort the pregnancy that I think straight.
Am afraid because this girl may bring wrong pregnancy for me and i want to dissociate myself from Isa, please I need your advise the best way to address. please.
Please in case u find out, am sorry i wrote this out anger.
am still in my office am planning to chase them out when i close from shop today i don't want to offend anyone deeply that's why i come here for advice.. thanks
Re: Need Advice Pls by boxer022(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2021
ochechannel:
advice PLS
I had admission 2013 to Study Economics I was supposed to pay 65,000. For reg and the rest but only gather 30,000 (I was 15 years old then now 24 ) I went to my uncle in kaduna for help which he chases me out that he don’t have money but I was there when he gave out 700,000 for his friend motor engine to be change. That was what encourage me to start business with 30,000 I gather.
I bought one with the money started meet people from house to house ask them if they what to learn computer that’s how I met isa my friend but he told me that he can’t do my kind of business that he dad pays their bill and I responded that me I don’t have dad and I have three younger once to pay their school fees and my mum also. I operate street business till July 2015.
I opened cyber café 2015 I employed isa my friend as computer operator and Student teacher few month he mum call me asked me to help his son that all he know is to go to club and carry woman spend time in hotel with friends but since he started working with me those things reduce.
He is Muslim he started follow me to church and other Christian life. 2006 he had admission to Nasarwa State University 2018 he drop out. He came back to Abuja stay off from family house and started living with me, Every weekend he do go to Keffi because of Woman. August 2018 he came from Keffi with his friend Chuka who also drop out of school, week 1 2 3 court groups started enter my shop but never knew that there are coming to Visit their member Chuka in my shop. 2 October 2018 my shop was attacked by court groups takes away 2 laptop, 4 computer, Gen and staff salaries I keep in shop for isa to give the staff because am going to see my mum who I brought to Abuja for treatment. When there call me that my shop was attacked I asked them to send me the list of what was taking away which isa and chuka did. Before 4 pm I order for 2 laptop and New Gen on jumia which they brought them before I came home. I acted as if nothing happened life goes on. 3 weeks lata one court group member met me on my way to church That he come to apologize for the last accident that happened to my shop that he was he was part of the group that attacked my business, that they did that because chuka, that chuka don’t want to cooperate that’s why, few days ago they heard that chuka wasn’t my friend but isa friend that on behalf of the groups their sorry.
that I must let chuka out of my house this week because another groups are planning attack, after church service I came home give 15k for his transport to east.
2019 I gave isa 70k for him to help me reg my younger sister WAEC and NECO two weeks to the Exam my sister went to center her name was not register.
I have look for over 5 job for isa but refused to work, I also pay for over 3 training but refused to attend. am tired of this guy nairaland pls help with ur advise pls.
2020 he brought another guy by the name Benjamin all they talk about everyday is my client, my client with whit woman and white man. My first day with ben I asked him who is he, he said he is Isa friend that his Brother landlord chase them out and I warned him not to bring trouble for me pls but feeding I will try my best till I relocate to another area of kubwa and ben went back to stay with his brother.

2020 December he brought this girl by the name Jennifer she presently in house with him according to her she is doing all this because her don't have their time.
I called my friend isa that am travelling Home because I haven’t enter home for over seven years now.
i spent 4 days in the Villa I came back to Abuja on 28 December 2020. I came home I met a 17 years old girl in my room with her bag.
I asked: who are you and what are you doing here.
she answer: that she come with my friend Isa that he went to his family house
Isa live in Kuje Abuja while I live in Kubwa. I went to Bathroom I over heard her saying This Guy is Too innocent for me that if she would have meet this kind of person from beginning she won’t be doing all this.
I came out from bathroom and asked her what she was saying, she repeated. Also said She bad well well ooo that there’s no hot drinks that she have not tested maybe it just come out.
that she can see why her friend said I don’t have girl friend, that am very cool, that I don’t like trouble, that I have two printing press shop but act as if I don’t have one naira.
That he know how I start my business with 30,000 now grow to over 4 millions, that I love reading business book, that she also confirm it immediately she enter my room. I started asked her some question: I discover that she stopped school at SS2 that she don’t want to go back to school again, that she want to make money before return back to her parents i asked her what she want money for she said for flexing.
I asked her what’s her plan about her school? She said all her plan is to make money. I also asked her: what if I register NECO and WAEC here in Kubwa would you go and write the Exam?. She didn’t answer!

I called my friend that night before sleeping and asked him who is the girl? He said she just a friend but not dating that the met in Hotel Around AYA side, that she said she looking for where to stay for a main time that’s why he brought the girl that he is sorry. I also asked the girl she said just a friend not dating.

I went to bed with her.
Around 11 to 12 started touching me that she want sex which I try refused she said she will call on my neighbor that I want to rape her if I don’t sex her, that night we had sex on 28 December 2020.
Am confuse now because isa took her to his side introduce her to Gboys friend more club and the rest. Yesterday around 6 in the evening I met them having sex in my room. I over heard her saying who will get pregnant for someone like me an abort the pregnancy that I think straight.
Am afraid because this girl may bring wrong pregnancy for me and i want to dissociate myself from Isa, please I need your advise the best way to address. please.
Please in case u find out, am sorry i wrote this out anger.
am still in my office am planning to chase them out when i close from shop today i don't want to offend anyone deeply that's why i come here for advice.. thanks

My brother this your story is very long and explanatory. That your so called friend Isa is a bad friend and a bad influence to you. Do all you can to send him and all the people he brought packing out of your house and your business place. Do not allow them spend another night at your place. They had a place they were staying before you met them so they should return to that place. You said you want to register the girl for WAEC or NECO but she said nothing. Don't bother doing that also.
Re: Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
Dis Ur Epistle Long Pass Apostle Paul Own Oooo.
Re: Need Advice Pls by ZaRuleOfLaw: 5:07pm On Jan 08, 2021
go to the police station and open case file. allow them to sleep in your house then late in the night you call the police men to come and catch the animals. take them to the police station and make sure you park their load too. they will sign an undertaking that if anything happens to you, they should be held responsible. they will avoid you forever.
Re: Need Advice Pls by FalseProphet1(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2021
I see you being jailed because of these boys, you have to be very careful. There's a dark cloud on your destiny the dark forces are trying to align you with bad people so they can destory your future but you have to be prayerful and careful.
Re: Need Advice Pls by 44Bulldog(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2021
When I thought I've seen it all undecided

Talk to him...tell him all the bad stuffs that's happened to u because of him

Tell it straight to his face that if he can't change, he should find his way

That's me for u...I don't beat about the bush, if u messed up I'll tell it to ur face

Summon the courage, be a man

If u continue with him like this.... it's either he land u in jail, or you're mistakenly killed because of him or he kills you by himself

Act fast before it costs u your precious life
Re: Need Advice Pls by ochechannel: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2021
thanks to Everyone

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Someone (Stranger) Keep Asking You A Question When You Keep Ignoring / Have Never Been Hot My Whole Life Says 35 Yr Old Lady / "Thanks For Making My Dreams Come True" -nengi Says As She Bags A Mega Deal With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.