Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me (1836 Views)

The 'Girlfriend Question' My Cousin's Wife Keeps Asking Me / My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by CousinWife: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
I know some of you are aware of this thread I created...
https://www.nairaland.com/6306795/big-cousin-wifes-keeps-tempting

note: I’m wrong for describing his wife asset like that on an open forum...which made many think i was salivating over her...

So i had a brief discussion with my parent this weekend since they were both around. I tabled the matter towards them and to my surprise, my dad said he already warned her husband about his Wife indecent dressings in the Area, which he(my cousin) had also tried to persuade her to get better clothes but to no avail.

Infact my mother couldn’t believe all i said until father made that known to us about the warnings and how some area landlords are lurking around, just to befriend her (she definitely loves the attention).....

At the end of our discussion, they saluted me for not being FOOLISH. I can’t imagine sleeping with a family members wives or married men wives. It’s disgusting and morally wrong.

Mother as said she would caution her and talk to her husband.
Till then, our doors are locked.

2 Likes

Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Skmoda360(m): 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2020
Better you think with your head not with your dick......
Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by jimmyolasun: 9:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
SIMP!!

2 Likes

Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Juliusmomoh: 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2020
Una get time oo..
Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Bluezy13(m): 10:20pm On Dec 20, 2020
Hmmm...
Brothers' wives always causing problems
Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by doubleE70: 10:21pm On Dec 20, 2020
hmmm I seee
Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Kobicove(m): 10:26pm On Dec 20, 2020
Good decision smiley
Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Shortyy(f): 10:28pm On Dec 20, 2020
You're blaming your unable to control your third leg on a woman's dressing.
Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:31pm On Dec 20, 2020
See as you just miss free toto angry
Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by chatinent: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
I can sell common sense for you.

A very principled one.
Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
u don miss free towtow

Re: Update: My Big Cousin Wife’s Keeps Tempting Me by mokolade21845: 7:05am On Dec 21, 2020
See as you just miss free toto

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Dreadful Redpiller And Hate Women Even More Because Of My MOTHER!! / Deleted / Somebody Served Me Breakfast Last Night!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.