Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,911 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? (26974 Views)

What Do Corp Members Posted To Military Barracks And Base Do? / NYSC Withdraws Corps Members Posted To Areas Affected By Banditry / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Lamasta(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2021
Nigerian barracks grin no be me and you I will quickly redeploy to government office which is far ok

Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by fasho01(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2021
Yes. Double pay sef
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by atess90(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2021
oriyomin258:
Good morning Nlanders
please I want to ask if corp members posted to Army Barracks get paid and get accommodation?
Anyone with experience should kindly narrate them.
It depends on the commandant of the barracks
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Duplexxx: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2021
You be Army?

Be the good one o

Don't let dem deceive you to go and die for fight wen no concern you o no say i no warned you

Boko is waiting for new recruiters o
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Anaerobi(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2021
they are been payed.... but just b ready for unexpected
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by LOVEGINO(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2021
Sure
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by owendei(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The benefits of serving in an Army barracks is more than being paid. I'd pick it over serving in Schlumberger.
Your peers will consider you untouchable, the connections you get there will give you a lifetime access to intimidate people.

As a female corper, you will never go to bed hornny, you'd be the one with the balls in your relationship as your boyfriend will be scared to talk to you anyhow or even dominate you because of your soldier acquaintances.

Male corpers will have the best opportunity to shag an absentee husband's wife.(An army barracks remains the best place to find adulterous wives).
If you are loyal enough, you would never go broke because the soldiers could recruit you to join them at road blocks where you'd serve as the miscreant who takes the bribe from motorists.
If these are your reasons for picking serving in army barracks than wherever you say, then i'ld say, with every sense of honesty and responsibility, that you are among the bad crop of youths we have today who will make bad leadership tomorrow.
When will a typical Nigerian youth think straight without any cunning traits. I thought Nigerian youths clamouring for a better Nigeria should think, speak and act better than the old fools we have today on the wheels of leadership.
I am sorry to say, but you are worst than our today's leaders, with this comment.

Just trying to make common sense.

8 Likes

Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Ceeogbaru2: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2021
We move Bro... Batch B all the way....

] .yes,they get paid,ve a friend dat served there last year,he encouraged me to go serve in barrack,aiming for it in the next batch (b).[/quote]
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Ceeogbaru2: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]Hahahahahahaha ]Chop Koboko[/quote]Hahahahahahaha ]

Chop Koboko[/quote]
Hahahahahahaha ]Chop Koboko[/quote]
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by mexbee1(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2021
oriyomin258:
Good morning Nlanders
please I want to ask if corp members posted to Army Barracks get paid and get accommodation?

No i was posted to NASME Barracks in Makurdi Benue state in 2017 they do not pay Shi shi but will give you free accomodation.

1 Like

Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by heendrix(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2021
mexbee1:

No i was posted to NASME Barracks in Makurdi Benue state in 2017 they do not pay Shi shi but will give you free accomodation.

Benue state no be state now.....infact that state should have been scraped long time ago

4 Likes

Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by johndho(m): 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2021
na them dey enjoy pass. they pay them well with accommodation. and steady flexing

1 Like

Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Sisikay: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Sure. I served in army barrack and paid 6k with good accommodation
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Of course they get paid and accommodation is superb.... Corpers serving here in my barracks are enjoying more than we sef.

1 Like

Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by speakboss(m): 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2021
Is training compulsory?
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Delpeiro: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2021
heendrix:

Benue state no be state now.....infact that state should have been scraped long time ago
God will bless u real good.
This was not revealed to you by flesh and blood

3 Likes

Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by heendrix(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2021
realokopi:
Of course they get paid and accommodation is superb.... Corpers serving here in my barracks are enjoying more than we sef.

Lol kpele
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by pilotab55(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2021
[Yes they do get paid.i was posted to the barrack back then.quote author=oriyomin258 post=97276559]Good morning Nlanders
Anyone with experience should kindly narrate them.[/quote]
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by heendrix(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2021
pilotab55:
[Yes they do get paid.i was posted to the barrack back then.quote author=oriyomin258 post=97276559]Good morning Nlanders

How was the experience??
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Idris29(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yes! They get paid. I was a corps member with 1 Division Nigerian Army, Kaduna.
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by hybridblood07(m): 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2021
Which of the barracks did you serve?
Naruto87:
Yes they get paid and they give you accommodation. I served in the barracks..the only stress is that you MUST attend their parties and morning pt amongst other stuffs but in general is good.
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by kcbryan(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
Accommodation is free. But where there are lots of corper you guys can be up to 6 in a room... That's.. However thre is steady light, water, security but payment back then only those serving under command school were paid us we serve for barracks no see shi shi.. Even 1 kobo.. But navy and Air force barracks pay well.

1 Like

Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by dedoz: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2021
I served in Nigerian Army Armoured Corps,Obienu barracks Bauchi state...We were given accommodation.We were also payed...Then those that served at their medical reception station were payed more....Attendance to their parties and functions that involved corpers was mandatory.
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Richthekid: 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2021
They get laid

1 Like

Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by StarboyNiels: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yes they pay...it depends tho..... I'm currently serving in the barracks.
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by worldclass68(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2021
Yeah..I'm serving there right now..., I got paid from the top, and my units as well + accommodation...let alone officer mess party ( officers club) you'd enjoy it.
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Zoey95: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
guy try serve in the air Force base you love it more especially the payment part
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by Sammydreezy(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2021
Served in NASME barracks, Makurdi. They will pay you Only when there's money. When there's no money, you'll just accept fate like that. And they usually underpay... especially the medical corpers. But you will have free accomodation, lot of parties, connections with military officers and the ego of being a military corper. That's all.
Re: Do Corp Members Posted To Army Barracks Get Paid? by rapson19(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2021
depends on the military organization,
NDA is 20k while medical corpers 80k.
Nigeria air Force is around 15-25k, jaji is around 25k ... military environment should be the best for any aspiring corp member, you go flex tire.
I served in NDA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Set To Review NYSC Allowance Upwards / Cross River B'15: Lets meet here. / Yobe Corper Organises Spelling Bee Competition For Schools (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.