Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) (46268 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Na small thing na to announce.

I bought my boys 2 PS5 last week so they won't fight for games to play
How much did you buy it please?
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by GodWrites: 11:08am On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
This him boy WOR WOR die he mama blood too strong nothing WizKid handsomess could do to save the. boy face

And I'm sure you look like an ape... NLders and bad mouth cheesy
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by HRMK: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2020
shuldnt that be in privacy?these so called celebrities self!nawa oh!!
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Myer(m): 11:11am On Dec 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm glad he's no longer a dead beat dad, you did well wizzy

Buying the most expensive game for his child doesn't mean he's not a deadbeat dad.
Being there as a father figure for the child is what makes him a real dad.
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:15am On Dec 21, 2020
grossintel:
How much did you buy it please?
On jumia. But only one pad per ps5

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 21, 2020
Juanmike:
Mtcheew, Where there are textbooks to read, keep spoiling him, soon he will join a cult.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Openyamind111(m): 11:22am On Dec 21, 2020
IamD18:
The first and only game my dad bought for me way back was "Monopoly Game".

The game was more like tough school assignment then. All I'll kept seeing when playing with him then was just school assignments.

He wanted it to be that he bought me a game, but deep within him, he just wanted to stress my brain.

God bless him

Gone are those days.. now Na PS5
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Favourchris(f): 11:26am On Dec 21, 2020
Gracedavid125:
Wizkid present PS5 to his son, Boluwatife as Christmas gift.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqlVShmG2gg

See if u want to be a YouTuber take ur time and create content.

Nigerians stop trying to make money out of deciet .

Put in the work Nd get ur reward.

No free money any where
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by bamite(m): 11:28am On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
Wizkid my then crush, not anymore sha,anyway, nice one.

Who send ya papa

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by DexterousOne(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2020
Vanzcharles:

He was never bro.... Never get the story from the side of a woman.

When a woman does not have her way with you
The next thing is character assassination
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by AOB1: 11:42am On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
who is now your crush? Naira marley undecided
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by AOB1: 11:43am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=kenzysmith post=97285318][/quote]bad guy grin grin grin
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by YorubaPrince: 11:51am On Dec 21, 2020
anochuko01:
God when embarassed

In the year 2097. embarassed
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by martius101(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2020
[quote author=Gracedavid125 post=97280039]Nice one from Wizkid, e has don well[/quote

e for no do am nah....

one eleribu spotted
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Ayula911: 12:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm glad he's no longer a dead beat dad, you did well wizzy

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by anochuko01(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
YorubaPrince:

In the year 2097. embarassed
Your dry bones would be hanging in my great grand children's biology lab by then.
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
luminouz:
Zzor....when are you buying mine? undecided
I don't know how to buy man things
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by longleg(m): 12:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Who poached you?
virginprincess:
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Godfrey858(m): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
IamD18:
The first and only game my dad bought for me way back was "Monopoly Game".

The game was more like tough school assignment then. All I'll kept seeing when playing with him then was just school assignments.

He wanted it to be that he bought me a game, but deep within him, he just wanted to stress my brain.

God bless him

I still play it still today, its has grown in me

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by zudozz: 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
celebrities they no dey ever use condom, tubaba, flavor, Davido, wizkid...
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Chijeep(m): 12:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
kenzysmith:
This him boy WOR WOR die he mama blood too strong nothing WizKid handsomess could do to save the. boy face
my guy no be joke ooo...
before we even see this one wey them upload snap we don delete like 17 grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:41pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zzor:
I don't know how to buy man things
U stingy ass woman

Buy me PS5 or we are done!!!! grin
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by luminouz(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
EmekaBlue:
Na small thing na to announce.

I bought my boys 2 PS5 last week so they won't fight for games to play

Oh yeah?

Na lies go kee u emekared
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Vanzcharles(m): 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
DexterousOne:

When a woman does not have her way with you
The next thing is character assassination

Exactly....
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Mandela27: 1:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
luminouz:

Oh yeah?

Na lies go kee u emekared
grin
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
good to know he's now active in this kid's life.
Re: Wizkid Presents PS5 To His Son, Boluwatife Balogun As Christmas Gift (Video) by Blessings4me(m): 1:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright
slawormiir lawowo press me 1k na 4 xmas laho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad Appears On New York Times Square’s Billboard (Video) / Laura Joins Linda Ikeji In Atlanta As They Await Arrival Of Baby J / Latasha Ngwube, Latasha Lagos Stunning Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.