Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS (7521 Views)

Guys Have You Ever Regretted Aborting A Baby And Does The Memory Still Haunt You / I'm Not Aborting The Baby, But I've To Travel Far_Far Away From Home. / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by MediMedi(m): 7:27am On Dec 21, 2020
I've heard Nigerian Women
Says there Intentionally Get Pregnant
And Abort It Just To Get
Bigger Boobs.

How True Can You Relate To This?

1 Like

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by Cutehector(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2020
Jeez who does that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by debbydams(f): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2020
MediMedi:

I've heard Nigerian Women
Says there Intentionally Get Pregnant
And Abort It Just To Get
Bigger Boobs.

How True Can You Relate To This?
it a lie. No body does that..v u seen how disturbed a pregnant lady is when pregnancy happened by mistake. Lol

1 Like

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by virginprincess(f): 8:15am On Dec 21, 2020
Jeez, never heard of that but am sure that is a very big lie.
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
Jeez, never heard of that but am sure that is a very big lie.
it might be true,just try it grin

1 Like

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by faithugo64(f): 8:28am On Dec 21, 2020
The breasts become bigger when a lady is pregnant and this is mostly because of hormonal changes. Once the pregnancy is terminated, the hormones go back to their normal levels and this increase in the breast size goes away.
Only foolish girls would use pregnancy and abortion as a means to get bigger breasts.

14 Likes

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by MedicH: 8:31am On Dec 21, 2020
Estrogen is one of the hormones released during pregnancy and this hormone is responsible for developing the female sexual characteristics like big boobs, rounded hips, behind, all those nice nice things.

This hormone is normally formed in the ovaries during puberty in a normal growing chick. However, estrogen is also produced by the placenta during pregnancy to help maintain a healthy pregnancy.

So yes as stupid as it sounds, pregnancy can make breasts grow bigger. So when u abort, u gain the bonus.

Even all my ex girlfriends that got married and got pregnant also have bigger boobs during their first pregnancy period which gets me asking why they weren't like this when we were dating. They always tell me I suppose enjoy the bonus but I no do wetin I suppose do.

Dr. H

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by virginprincess(f): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2020
SmellySperm:

it might be true,just try it grin
Never, can't ever think of aborting innocent babies no matter the situation.
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by Ayoleeboy007: 9:14am On Dec 21, 2020
This is very correct, it does
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by MediMedi(m): 9:50am On Dec 21, 2020
mre
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 21, 2020
To Say Na Me Create Dis Kind Thread, Una 4 No Make Me Drink Water, Drop Cup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by MediMedi(m): 10:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Truvel:
To Say Na Me Create Dis Kind Thread, Una 4 No Make Me Drink Water, Drop Cup.
How is ur name pronounce sef tufeeh

1 Like

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by MediMedi(m): 10:26am On Dec 21, 2020
MedicH:
Estrogen is one of the hormones released during pregnancy and this hormone is responsible for developing the female sexual characteristics like big boobs, rounded hips, behind, all those nice nice things.

This hormone is normally formed in the ovaries during puberty in a normal growing chick. However, estrogen is also produced by the placenta during pregnancy to help maintain a healthy pregnancy.

So yes as stupid as it sounds, pregnancy can make breasts grow bigger. So when u abort, u gain the bonus.

Even all my ex girlfriends that got married and got pregnant also have bigger boobs during their first pregnancy period which gets me asking why they weren't like this when we were dating. They always tell me I suppose enjoy the bonus but I no do wetin I suppose do.

Dr. H

you losse guarded

1 Like

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by MedicH: 10:28am On Dec 21, 2020
MediMedi:

you losse guarded

Loseguard wetin. Are u okay Pikin way no get helper suppose get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by paulolee(m): 10:30am On Dec 21, 2020
sure but if the pregnancy gets terminated, the boobs goes backs to normal...talking from experience
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2020
I heard that some women are now forcing themselves on men so that they will get pregnant. And when they are pregnant the will abort the baby, because all they need is for their breast to get bigger.
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by hashtagged(m): 10:45am On Dec 21, 2020
It doesn't make boobs bigger maybe temporarily. But lots of abortion causes breast cancer, cause of hormonal changes being cut short

1 Like

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by koyinsola17868: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2020
This is very correct, it does
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
that's nice of you,u deserve this

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by BabbanBura(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2020
faithugo64:
The breasts become bigger when a lady is pregnant and this is mostly because of hormonal changes. Once the pregnancy is terminated, the hormones go back to their normal levels and this increase in the breast size goes away.

Ya experience may be right!
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
debbydams:
it a lie. No body does that..v u seen how disturbed a pregnant lady is when pregnancy happened by mistake. Lol
How can somebody be disturbed when she knows she'll abort the pregnancy, we are talking about intentional pregnancy here, not mistakes
It's not like it's the abortion that will make boobs big, every pregnant woman grow bigger boobs the first 16 weeks, within that period, nobody would even notice she's pregnant
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by DAramis: 12:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
debbydams:

Madam, it is not a lie. I have heard similar thing also. It is more common among secondary school students or those that finished secondary schools. Things are happening among the female folks in Nigeria.

It takes the grace of God to get a woman with womb still intact and untempered with.
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Hearing this for this first time. Though anything is possible these days with our girls and their quest for big boobs and bums.

What I know abortion does to the boobs is, it makes it sag quickly.

2 Likes

Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by fati2001(m): 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
[s]
MediMedi:
I've heard Nigerian Women Says there Intentionally Get Pregnant And Abort It Just To Get Bigger Boobs.
How True Can You Relate To This?[/s]
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by Uniquekriss(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Definitely when a lady is pregnant the boobs grow buh after abortion d books sag. Milk that was already forming gets dried up and already there's a stretching which makes it lose elasticity to a certain level.
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by tobechi74: 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sucking makes it bigger
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by debbydams(f): 3:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
DAramis:

Madam, it is not a lie. I have heard similar thing also. It is more common among secondary school students or those that finished secondary schools. Things are happening among the female folks in Nigeria.

It takes the grace of God to get a woman with womb still intact and untempered with.
but abortion is not easy o..m still surprised sha
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by debbydams(f): 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

How can somebody be disturbed when she knows she'll abort the pregnancy, we are talking about intentional pregnancy here, not mistakes
It's not like it's the abortion that will make boobs big, every pregnant woman grow bigger boobs the first 16 weeks, within that period, nobody would even notice she's pregnant
hummmm I no believe this shit � o because abortion is very risk o
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
debbydams:
hummmm I no believe this shit � o because abortion is very risk o
It's risky if not done the right way.
Re: Do Aborting Pregnant Makes Boobs Bigger?PHOTOS by 99thEnemy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
virginprincess:
Virginprincess and SmellySperm grin grin grin

wonderful that smellysperm will fertilize the ovum of a Virginprincess and there will be no abortion by her grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Hairline Is Receding, And It's Getting Me Worried - PHOTO / Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend Used To Be a Gay/Lesbian / Can You Tolerate A Violent Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.