Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. (5275 Views)

Lady Gets Bone Straight Hair As Birthday Gift From Her Boyfriend, She Goes Gaga / Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. / LASU student goes berserk as her ex brings home another girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by johnabumere: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nonesense
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by foxxydude: 5:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
Compliments of the season Nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by Tango123: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:

A gift isn't a bad thing. Why is it wrong gifting a woman something? Why do y'all hate women so much?

What did the girl give to the man. Will the girl give to the man.

Or is that impossible
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by Dreadlock69(m): 5:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
Abeg how much for 5 bone straight I wan check something
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by Prolificgiant(m): 5:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
Vanity upon vanity in need of a landed property in Ogun State check my signature
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:51pm On Dec 21, 2020
After one week she will carry the bone straight go another man hous collect boner

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by peacekante: 7:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
After one week she will carry the bone straight go another man hous collect boner

Mad o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Imagine look at someone's priority, human hair. I shame for the bf.
While her friends will start mounting pressure on their bf/husband.
The friends of your wife or gf matters a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by Godmademan(m): 8:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Poverty na basta.rd grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by nanakgh(m): 8:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
I get it but the reaction is a bit too much. Bone straight? For Christ sake it’s still just hair.

It’s not like something life changing has happened to her..hmm my BW
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by pointblank247(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
But what's the cost of the hair
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by holatin(m): 9:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
every aboki with his kettle. next !!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by Angelacruz: 10:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
pyrex23:

Is the hair really that expensive?
yes it is
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by peacekante: 10:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Cc lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shortyy:

A gift isn't a bad thing. Why is it wrong gifting a woman something? Why do y'all hate women so much?

That's a well known yahoo boy. He has used 3 girlfriend for rituals already
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by Donjazzy12(m): 12:48am On Dec 22, 2020
peacekante:
The Nigeria lady couldn't contain her joy as her boyfriend present to her a bone straight hair. The hair which is toping the ladies fashion is in demand .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKT1HqzWh3E

Lalasticlala
MissyB3
This is to show you how useless most women are now! See how she is jumping! She values that expensive hair more than the man who bought it. Cursed creatures!
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by Karemarealty288(m): 1:14am On Dec 22, 2020
Mennnn!!! They even blow trumpet join the hair...

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 22, 2020
Some men are just fools. I will rather do give away with that money or spend it on drinks with my guys than waste it on an olosho.
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 22, 2020
What is bone straight hair?? undecided

Why did she go berserk?? undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by peacekante: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2020
StacyO:
What is bone straight hair?? undecided

Why did she go berserk?? undecided

Bone straight hair is the gold now for ladies
Re: Nigerian Lady Goes Berserk On Receiving A Bone Straight Hair From Her Boyfriend. by atango(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Many are dying to know what 'bone straight hair' is? Is it bone-like hair, hair that is straightened with a bone, hair that has bones? What is it? What does it cost?

If it has this much impact on women, it may be a good business to invest in.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best Places To Meet Quality Girls. / My Letter To Mrsphyno / Most Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.