Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. (5759 Views)

Do Women Like Receiving MouthAction(cunnilingus) / Men Only: All Girls Are Mainly Created To Be Fvcked / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by skimena: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
What do people enjoy in giving and receiving of head? is that 1 part of sex? na food? well let me just conclude that those doing it are doing so as a result of inexperience or due to laziness. Because as a man, if u know how to hit her G-sport very well, there will be no need for giving and receiving a head except u are an headmaster or headmistress

2 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:02am On Aug 10, 2020
skimena:
What do people enjoy in giving and receiving of head? is that 1 part of sex? na food? well let me just conclude that those doing it are doing so as a result of inexperience or due to laziness. Because as a man, if u know how to hit her G-sport very well, there will be no need for giving and receiving a head except u are an headmaster or headmistress

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
you simply do it because you want to give your woman all the pleasure she requires, in order to get her in a fantastic mood for sex... men like you are so focused on fukcing her and hitting whatever nonsense, that you would just climb on top of her, even if she was not "cooked" well enough. men like you believe that saliva is all it takes to get a woman ready for you, abi?!?

if you are against going down on your woman then so be it, but dont make it look like its wrong to do so.... i guess, to each their own!

40 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
you simply do it because you want to give your woman all the pleasure she requires, in order to get her in a fantastic mood for sex... men like you are so focused on fukcing her and hitting whatever nonsense, that you would just climb on top of her, even if she was not "cooked" well enough.

if you are against going down on your woman then so be it, but dont make it look like its wrong to do so.... i guess, to each their own!
"Give me cuninlingus, I give you fell.atio" a wise woman once said. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:

sadly many men will say:"you 1st" and then never go down on a woman, when that man's engine is ready to go....
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Nobody: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

sadly many men will say:"you 1st" and then never go down on a woman, when that man's engine is ready to go....
I notice quite a number of men are averse to giving head but will love to receive head as and at when due.
That's completely wrong and totally selfish.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by skimena: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2020
Those in support of head say Hi those against say nay.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:
I notice quite a number of men are averse to giving head but will love to receive head as and at when due.

to each their own, as there is nothing wrong if someone is against the act... but to say that its wrong, simply because he is clueless about it, thats the dumb part.

2 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Nobody: 1:02am On Aug 10, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Liposure: 1:40am On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:

i'm not selfish
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Liposure: 1:46am On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:

spread your legs. I'm going down
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Nobody: 2:02am On Aug 10, 2020
wen ur wife start collecting head from ur gate man u will come to create another thread

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Liposure:
spread your legs. I'm going down
undecided
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Coldie(m): 6:45am On Aug 10, 2020
No be every girl u go give head. U gats dae very observant. Make u no go lick another man sperm or gonorrhea in the name of head

15 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by illicit(m): 7:08am On Aug 10, 2020
Me I don't give my head anyhow o....
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Openbusiness4: 7:30am On Aug 10, 2020
The woman that doesn't like receiving head has not been born yet and will never be born. ALL OF THEM, that is plus the ones in the womb, as in 101% of all women in existence, LOVE IT. The ones that say "yen yen yen", are the ones that have not tasted it yet. Once they taste it, game over grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by VIRGINlabia(m): 7:43am On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:

Nne you seems to be a pro in head giving...... wouldn't mind if you would extend it to my lovely dyck..... Your wide lips though grin

3 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by paulolee(m): 7:47am On Aug 10, 2020
jus say u aint a fan of it and move on bt pls dnt criticize wat u dnt know abt..

2 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:54am On Aug 10, 2020
Chii59:

ashewo girl
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by FahBuLous: 9:49am On Aug 10, 2020
Giving head is very very foolish....
I will never do that in my life....
Imaqine giving head to an olosho u don't even know if she takes care of the V well....
I can't give any woman head even if it is my wife...

7 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by armadeo(m): 9:51am On Aug 10, 2020
Coldie:
No be every girl u go give head. U gats dae very observant. Make u no go lick another man sperm or gonorrhea in the name of head

Looooool.
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2020
Lefulefu
No matter how you give head to a girl
You won't win headies award cool

1 Like

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Kestine0: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
you simply do it because you want to give your woman all the pleasure she requires, in order to get her in a fantastic mood for sex... men like you are so focused on fukcing her and hitting whatever nonsense, that you would just climb on top of her, even if she was not "cooked" well enough. men like you believe that saliva is all it takes to get a woman ready for you, abi?!?

Well said... One bottle of cold henekien for u... Even Adam please eve way make am chop apple...
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by ehmmy11(m): 10:15am On Aug 10, 2020
Lol the fear of giving head has increased dramatically due to the increased awareness of woke & coded/uncoded olosho's nobody knows who be who... Remember the guy that got herpes on his lips after giving head grin

1 Like

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by luminouz(m): 10:20am On Aug 10, 2020
Openbusiness4:
The woman that doesn't like receiving head has not been born yet and will never be born. ALL OF THEM, that is plus the ones in the womb, as in 101% of all women in existence, LOVE IT. The ones that say "yen yen yen", are the ones that have not tasted it yet. Once they taste it, game over grin

On point.

Some were even disgusted by the thought of it at first but once they taste that toe-curling,thigh-quivering,mouth-twisting orgasms, they become addicts.

1 Like

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:25am On Aug 10, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
See them head givers..
If e reach for field now.. Head ball na wahala..
But for that matter dem dey head die..
Until una suck another man semen or collect better infection.. Una eyes no go clear..
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by MJBOLT: 11:03am On Aug 10, 2020
lefulefu:
wen ur wife start collecting head from ur gate man u will come to create another thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

ashewo girl
Yawns
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Ogegeodey(m): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
Coldie:

hahahahaha

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv
See them head givers..
If e reach for field now.. Head ball na wahala..
But for that matter dem dey head die..
Until una suck another man semen or collect better infection.. Una eyes no go clear..

yet when it comes to receiving head, your mind is different, abi?! are you saying you can get STDs from receiving BJ? are you saying its ok to receive head from a woman who just sukced all the dikcs in the neighborhood?!

FahBuLous:
Giving head is very very foolish....
I will never do that in my life....
Imaqine giving head to an olosho u don't even know if she takes care of the V well....
I can't give any woman head even if it is my wife...

...and there is nothing wrong with what you are saying. if thats what you believe then nobody should force you into doing something you are against. to each their own bro.
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by Nicepoker(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Why on Earth would someone put his mouth in a sewage pipe. spits.

3 Likes

Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by chinoonew09: 4:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
skimena:
[/s]

trash... sad who made u our tutor..?
Re: Not All Girls Like Receiving A Head. by skimena: 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
chinoonew09:

trash... sad who made u our tutor..?
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Guy Released Lomotif Video With His Ex Girlfriend After They Broke Up / Viral Video Of A Stripper At A Night Club In Benin (VIDEO) / Dating A Lesbian>>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.