Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) (88406 Views)

Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG / See The Banner I Saw In Akure Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by prudenttayo: 5:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
the person who did this is damn frustrated. may God help us in this country
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by JordanMichael(m): 5:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
YEAH Bleep THE GOVERNMENT!!
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by LikeAking: 5:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
You south westerners should be careful not to annoy us in the north. You cannot be insulting a northern president.

Shut up.

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
You south westerners should be careful not to annoy us in the north. You cannot be insulting a northern president.

So he's the Northern President now, ko?

Haka ne?

Tau......ai haka ne ai.......I agree with you.

Still....... Did other people not vote for him to win?

This is how you people stick your feet into your mouths.

FYI, even if he's behaving like a "Northern President", he had votes from all over the nation called Nigeria.

The funniest thing, though, is, it's you "Northern people" that are even suffering
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Iamklade(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
My friend will you keep qwaet!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Nchenches: 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
IamWonderful:
brother don't fall for his tricks, he is from Baby factory, scammers, dreaded Okija shrine, drug trafficking, Ozulubu church massacre and fathers raping their daughters part of Nigeria

Your scramble for Buhari cabal to hand over power to a Yoruba is making many Yoruba eat shit from Abokii anuuus. You call that political shophistchication? It’s shophiistiwrechedness - as you believe only through control of cheap cash from crude oil can Yoruba develop.

2 Likes

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

I do sure that the president is not the only person that make up the government.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by 001spice: 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Shut up
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Profbukky(m): 5:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

This really shows how senseless you are?
Who are you, ordinary illiterate Northerners?!

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Legendaryd(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
I for swear for you but I'm fasting..
May God deliver una

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by oxiide22(m): 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
YorubaPrince:

You Northern fools are the scourge of this beautiful nation. You're the worst thing to ever grace the face of the earth. angry
hahaha he's inyamuri from yeast

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
YorubaPrince:

You Northern fools are the scourge of this beautiful nation. You're the worst thing to ever grace the face of the earth. angry
weldon bro you nailed it
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Isn’t our government useless?? undecided
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by wink2015(m): 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
BUHARI IS THE WORST NIGERIA RULER !
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by ThugBoy(m): 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
Afonja hoodlums should not dare our darling Daddy!

you have been warned!!!!!

Na Ogun go kill you are the Darling Agidi

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

ALMAJIRI is always a slave

So you have got nothing useful to do

A northern president is someone that doesn't qualify being even a councillor in the saner climes

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by unshakablejihad: 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:
Says people that mine skulls for 8K

lmaosss bros "8k" u're going too far na..this godforsaken orangutans actually sell skulls for 500 naira, i have seen such cases here on nairaland. one was caught nd he confessed the babalawo actually pays him 500 naira nd then takes him to a cantine nd buys him a plate of ewedu everytime..rewind to two weeks ago two yorubas were caughy selling a police human head for 500 naira lol,on amazon an artificial skull is sold for 10-15 k...lolzz so much for our ewedu goblin neighbours.

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 5:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
YorubaPrince:

As in the absolute worst. I do sometimes think they are the worst set of group of people in the whole wide world.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Kirchoffs: 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
IamWonderful:
Mining skull of dead people for N300 is better than killing and pounding new born babies alive for money rituals
Aboki dey disguise.....dey form Yoruba man

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by ehemwhy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
With the roads in Sango and it's environs in an extremely deplorable state , they should litter the whole of Otta with such and stone every Government official that passes that road
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Kirchoffs: 5:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
IamWonderful:
brother don't fall for his tricks, he is from Baby factory, scammers, dreaded Okija shrine, drug trafficking, Ozulubu church massacre and fathers raping their daughters part of Nigeria
Who is your brother?.....everyone knows you are an almajiri beggar grin grin...posing as a Yoruba person.

You should be ashamed of your pathetic life you this two-faced nicompoop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
IamWonderful:
baby factory people no dey tire, always hiding behind a finger to attack people bigger than them, step into the light let us see the dogs barking at the moon, cowardice like ojukwu and kanu run in all of you?

Kai! Who did this you?
All see in you is hatred personified.
See how it has battered your life.

Someone instead of thinking on how to progress in life will rather focus all his thoughts on how to manufacture and fan into flame embers of hatred and tribal animosity were non exist.

Hatred and deep rooted animosity will not win you accolade bro.
It does not make people progressive sir.
If you keep hating, you're only doing yourself.
My brotherly advice though.

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by oxiide22(m): 5:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Is "worst" the worst word u can use on them? There's no word that could best describes the northerners. They're below human being in thinking.
Just look at how they subject some children to almajirai. Look at how they hold Nigeria to standstill for 86years (since 1914). And they acting like they love this country more than other citizens. Fvck all northerners except T. Y. Danjuma and my fulani gf Naima
hhhhh go kill yourself Nigeria is belong to north

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by certifiedvik(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Over 1000 viewing this topic
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by stevenosa(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

You WELL so?
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by freenature: 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

hu be dis mumu, e nefa taya you mana eh
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 5:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
South West never start
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by BigBizzy(m): 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Fvck you too
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Briller: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Your foolishness is rooted from your mother's womb. We do not care if it is a northern or southern government. All we know is that they have failed and here you are whining about insulting a region. Fish brain. Tueh!

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Juanmike(m): 5:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ask dem MANNA.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Jostoman: 5:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
mumu comment as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.