Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,801 members, 7,956,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:39 PM

The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) (88820 Views)

Economic Hardship: Nigerians Tired Of Govt’s Rhetorics, Want Action – TUC / Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / See The Banner I Saw In Akure Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by payloader(m): 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
You south westerners should be careful not to annoy us in the north. You cannot be insulting a northern president.
Comon gerrout. If we had revolted when you northerners insulted president Jonathan you guys would have been history by now. Nonsense. I just blame the westerners for their crass slave mentality. You guys over their are just pathetic, though I don't believe you are speaking for the entire north. Again, you might, being a paid media activist for a northern politician.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by marsman: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
AFONJACOW:
talk is cheap, start with Fulani herdsmens at mile 12 market then we can take u Serious
We already started from the lower settlements in Osun state. And we are not here to kill or destroy, but don't mess with us.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
oxiide22:
hhhhh go kill yourself Nigeria is belong to north

Ooohhhooooo!! Even you? e' pe' le'
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

We already started from the lower settlements in Osun state. And we are not here to kill or destroy, but don't mess with us.
Afonja with their bla bla bla, but if u match legs for ground them go just tear race... Nah today we know unah tongue

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by marsman: 6:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Afonja with their bla bla bla, but if u match legs for ground them go just tear race... Nah today we know unah tongue
Nyanmiri bastard don't mess with us.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by MeekySmudger(m): 6:43pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
You south westerners should be careful not to annoy us in the north. You cannot be insulting a northern president.
.....As u dull...naso ur generation go dull too...
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by limeta(f): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
You all useless
How did a none indigenous become your elected president in a democratic setting
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Jaelluiz: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Na wa ne an biya a gare ka? Aikin banza kowai.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by fayomim: 6:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Did you see any part written northern president? You really need to be focus
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Dharmiejoe(m): 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
I wish I can drive a bullet to your head. Beast!!
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Dpundict: 6:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
All I see is "Bleep the government " and I agree too. Argue with your keyboard please
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by aviara: 7:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
This government is the best thing to happen to Nigeria since after Mungo Park discovered river Niger. Those complaining about this government are wailing WAILERS. Buhari for third term!!!

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Dbajaj: 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2020
Its like you are mad abi
Kaduna1stson:
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by aviara: 7:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
The south west propaganda machinery labelled Goodluck Jonathan's administration as clueless and inept just for their selfish calculated political gain. Now they have seen the real clueless regime and they are speechless. They can't even repeat the "SAVE NIGERIA" rally which was organised at ojota.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Baba go sleep jare
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Brunicekid(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
OP, this is so so very true.

Coincidentally, I snapped this same picture when I was in Sango just last Saturday, December 19th, 2020.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by deavicky(m): 7:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
this is why they kill u people every day in the north.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

Nyanmiri bastard don't mess with us.
AFONJA ass lickers
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Codedlyon: 7:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
fvck you also maloo.

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by vaca1: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
omenka:
That is an Igbo boy, not a Northerner.
Your tricks are no more working.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by marsman: 7:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
AFONJACOW:
AFONJA ass lickers
Marginalized Nyanmiri tribe. See how fulani dey deal with your own region
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Lazenby007(m): 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
What can you do in the north other than kill like your slowpoke president!
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by DavSagacity(m): 7:27pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
U daft no be small. where in the post did u see the Name of a Northern president mentioned.?? u just like to brew unnecessary tribal talk on Nairaland
Ur mumu is like ZEE WORLD .....Extraordinary everyday.!!!

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Whoknowsme: 7:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
Afonja hoodlums should not dare our darling Daddy!

you have been warned!!!!!
And see who's talking
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Whoknowsme: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Pls read well. The president was never insulted
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by StealthGuy(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Who the hell are you to tell another free citizen to not annoy you?
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by BananaPeel(m): 7:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Your only angry for unnecessary things
slawormir never post off-topic, righteousness89 does, always preaching on every threads, something not related to the thread, the forum has a religion section, where he could preach as much as he likes, and I think that is not the first nor the second time he's been banned temporarily, nairaland doesn't ban people for long time, it starts with 24 hours, then months then years, since he didn't yield to instruction, they gave Him 10 years ban.
As for you, first, the nairaland antispam bot ban people mistakingly, it's more like an AI and it's learning, I've been banned many times by the bot for no reasons, and if it's a mod that banned you for no reason, you can reach out to them to complain instead of this
righteousness 89 can preach on any topic.
salvation is the only way out of this" under sango bridge inscription"
Jesus will continue to be preached whether on Moslem thread or politics.
Everyone space on nairaland is his social space. The only thing I will not support on anyone social space is to use it to insult others.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
"Tired" is an understatement sef...
Fvck the government. angry sad
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
MENELIIK:

Okija is the main campus of skull mining
According to Lagos-Ibadan expressway

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
unshakablejihad:

lmaosss bros "8k" u're going too far na..this godforsaken orangutans actually sell skulls for 500 naira, i have seen such cases here on nairaland. one was caught nd he confessed the babalawo actually pays him 500 naira nd then takes him to a cantine nd buys him a plate of ewedu everytime..rewind to two weeks ago two yorubas were caughy selling a police human head for 500 naira lol,on amazon an artificial skull is sold for 10-15 k...lolzz so much for our ewedu goblin neighbours.
I don die with laughter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osun Elections: INEC Official That Tore Ayedaade Results Confesses / Yusuf Buhari And Sisters At Presidential Inauguration Gala Night (photo) / PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.