Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) (88405 Views)

Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG / See The Banner I Saw In Akure Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
God let this term fizzle out fast fast for ppl to hav their relief.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:27am On Dec 22, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

"Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them."
That is what the rules says
fok the rules
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by gstelly: 3:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

"Complaints to or against moderators must be sent privately. Please don't disobey, disrespect, or defame them."
That is what the rules says
rules they don't adhere to... All this mods na fake
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by thunderbabs: 4:15am On Dec 22, 2020
It's gonna get ugly for boohaari and adeshina very soon
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 5:26am On Dec 22, 2020
The Comments Here Show Theres No Love Among The Various Tribes. We Are Barely Tolerating One Another. Why Not Go Our Separate Ways Peacefully?
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by marsman: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
AFONJA ass lickers
Osu slave
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by etrouble: 6:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

He was talking about the federal government, they always do that.

I will never argue with a street Almajari just because he has access to a smart phone. It will be an insult to my Tribe to bring myself to the same level with an Almajari. Awolowo will be sad in his grave for the Free Education he(Awolowo) gave my parents which puts them far above and beyond any Northerner

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:10am On Dec 22, 2020
marsman:

Osu slave
AFONJA tongue
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by marsman: 8:12am On Dec 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
AFONJA tongue
OSU Slave
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 8:16am On Dec 22, 2020
marsman:
OSU Slave
AFONJA the skull scavengers
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by marsman: 8:18am On Dec 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
AFONJA the skull scavengers
OSU SLAVE, the baby factory product.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by omojesu202(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

He was talking about the federal government, they always do that.
you be otor
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:10am On Dec 22, 2020
marsman:

OSU SLAVE, the baby factory product.
Afonja the fulanis slaves, when are you going to visit Emil of Lagos ur new landlord
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by marsman: 11:16am On Dec 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Afonja the fulanis slaves, when are you going to visit Emil of Lagos ur new landlord
You Think Nyanmiri Osu pig, when will you stop coming to Lagos, to commit crime or you want The Governor to deport you to your backward region again.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
BananaPeel:

righteousness 89 can preach on any topic.
salvation is the only way out of this" under sango bridge inscription"
Jesus will continue to be preached whether on Moslem thread or politics.
Everyone space on nairaland is his social space. The only thing I will not support on anyone social space is to use it to insult others.
You talk like its not thesame world we live in, and you just use the name of God to keep doing the wrong thing, and when someone correct you, you tackle the person with the name of God. Nairaland is a public forum and it has section for all topics, including religion, when rules are being layyed down not to post off topic, you still use the name of god to violate rules, even in every church, there are sections for everything.
Or if your lecturer is teaching you in class, can you stand up and start preaching and tell him you're preaching because it's the word of God.
Nairaland has section for religion, if you want to preach the world of God, post there as many times as you can, you won't get banned and you post might even make the front page which is the best way to reach alot of people on this forum. Alot of people needs to stop the act of using God's name to do the wrong thing, thanks
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Oshokalo: 9:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
sulexrio:

And where do you get to read a tribe or segment parts of the country is been abused sir��
so somebody still dey defend buhari after everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.