Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) (88404 Views)

Peter Obi Service (POS) On The Banner Of A POS Agent In Edo (Pictured) / Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG / See The Banner I Saw In Akure Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Daphilly(m): 5:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

He was talking about the federal government, they always do that.

If your brother you are defending perform well no one will abuse him. I just bought dano milk one for 50 naira and this is something I do buy in the last administration 3 pieces for 50 naira. This present administration is the most clueless of all. Just take the truth.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by marsman: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
AFONJACOW:
South West never start
Yes now when we start y'll will feel it, but we so smart and sophisticated, we won't waste 3 million lifes in the process cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by SmartPolician: 5:35pm On Dec 21, 2020
omenka:
That is an Igbo boy, not a Northerner.

And fVck your black ass for always mentioning Igbo in your post!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 5:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
BREYZ:

we dont have a government.

I am getting my gun first week of january and I am having same licensed, i have to protect myself and my family, this country is messed up

License?!!... I am getting a gun, full stop!!! It's every man for himself here on out.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 5:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Spot on! The redundant coupist is all shades disasters!
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Sofistcatdmoron: 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
IamWonderful:
Mining skull of dead people for N300 is better than killing and pounding new born babies alive for money rituals
Too much nollywood has eaten ur brain angry
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by dvkot(m): 5:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
North is the problem of this country, just tell them someone piss on Allah, very backwards set of people
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by justpower: 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
You south westerners should be careful not to annoy us in the north. You cannot be insulting a northern president.

Honestly speaking what good has the north done for Nigeria better yet for the north itself.. I'm waiting. You guys have ruled 90% of the time and Nigeria is nothing short of abyss. Annoy you guys? You have some nerve. The north is what is holding Nigeria back and the soonest you guys realise that the better. One of your leaders is saying Nigeria is close to manufacturing pencils when the world is light years away from pencils. is pencil going to write on ipads. This is why Nigeria must break up. The north need to suffer the consequences of mass importation of fulanis for election votes. Bunch of dumb mofos

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Evidenx(m): 5:48pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
You south westerners should be careful not to annoy us in the north. You cannot be insulting a northern president.
to curse you ogun dey hungry me..

As for the northern president ogun don kill am for long.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Worksunlimited: 5:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
sulexrio:

And where do you get to read a tribe or segment parts of the country is been abused sir��

You see why the oga at the top isn't capable of moving the country forward now?
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by stieyven(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2020
emeijeh:
"..... From all of dem at Vulturebbqgrills, we say fu<k the government "
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Osoloscater: 5:52pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

YOU ARE A VERY STUPID IDIOT FOR SAYING THIS

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Mrlola: 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

you are an idiot

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 5:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
CalliDora1:
Na today?

Who's not tired?
Are you not tired?
these are the signs of revolution,when people no longer cares and have only but resentment for the government.
It will be rugged oh

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
sulexrio:

And where do you get to read a tribe or segment parts of the country is been abused sir��
don't mind,regard he has cow brain and loves making mischief.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:04pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Unwise Igbo man

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by humilitypays(m): 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Nigerians are cowards....weak and feeble minded.

The time has come for Nigerians to start a full war against all political leaders, from President to LGA Counselors in a fight to finish battle that should lead to total breakdown in law and order and possibly war. Instead of running away from Nigeria to US, Canada, UK, etc that some people built with their blood and sweat.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by MENELIIK: 6:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

The last time we checked, SW is the ritual killing capital of West Africa.

For every 1 ritual killling in the East, 1000 skulls had be mined in Sad Waste

Okija is the main campus of skull mining
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 21, 2020
engrchykae:
these are the signs of revolution,when people no longer cares and have only but resentment for the government.
It will be rugged oh

Yeah. you can say that again.cool
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by colestephan86: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Lol, a northern president that is only known only as a vile, evil, sadistic, nepotistic, retrogressive, pain , hardship, suffering, famine , hunger and a demented failed ideas.
I wish he was dead and yaradua stays alive.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Senatoraku: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
According to Biology, there are five senses in human being. but there is a sixth sense, which is 'Common Sense'. qoute me anywhere you don't have sense not to talk of common sense. Keep speaking from the both sides of your mouth as if you are suffering from verbal diarrhea. anu mpam.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Reference(m): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2020
grin...unprecedented.... A new high...
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Tonyx5(m): 6:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
Bleep them all !!
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sunmoluvic:

Your only angry for unnecessary things
slawormir never post off-topic, righteousness89 does, always preaching on every threads, something not related to the thread, the forum has a religion section, where he could preach as much as he likes, and I think that is not the first nor the second time he's been banned temporarily, nairaland doesn't ban people for long time, it starts with 24 hours, then months then years, since he didn't yield to instruction, they gave Him 10 years ban.
As for you, first, the nairaland antispam bot ban people mistakingly, it's more like an AI and it's learning, I've been banned many times by the bot for no reasons, and if it's a mod that banned you for no reason, you can reach out to them to complain instead of this

Ten years for a pastor?!!
This nairaland ppl no dey fear God o shocked
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
ThugBoy:

Na Ogun go kill you are the Darling Agidi

exactly the way Ogun killed your dad (baba adebutu) after attempting to rape a poor widow named bisi in Ogbomosho .

E shock you bah!!!!!! I know your family history so shut the fuvk up
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by bishopkay: 6:25pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Bastards abound
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Ten years for a pastor?!!
This nairaland ppl no dey fear God o shocked
Why are you talking like this, is a pastor not human, or does this forum discriminate a pastor from others.
This is a public forum for God's sake, and evrone is is anonymous.
Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by theFilmtric: 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
osuofia2:
THE SOUTH WEST NEED TO BE THOUGHT A LESSON, WHEN WE ARE THINKING OF GIVEN THEM THE PRESIDENCY BUT HERE ARE THEY UNDERMINING OUR OWN. IT SEEMS WE WOULD BE LOOKING TOWARDS SOUTH SOUTH.
GOD BLESS PMB

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by AFONJACOW(m): 6:30pm On Dec 21, 2020
marsman:

Yes now when we start y'll will feel it, but we so smart and sophisticated, we won't waste 3 million lifes in the process cheesy
talk is cheap, start with Fulani herdsmens at mile 12 market then we can take u Serious

1 Like

Re: The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo) by midehi2(f): 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / Dino Melaye's Rolls Royce Phantom Parked In His Living Room / President Buhari Angry About His Son's Accident, Blames Security Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.