Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,907 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:20 PM

How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help (713 Views)

Track My Phone Please!!! / A Nice Individual Should Kindly Help Me With An Android Phone, Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by OMOJOHN001: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2020
please Guy's my phone was stollen yesterday.

please how can I track and get it back.
please I have some important document on it which I can't even think of loosing.

please is there any way I can get the phone back. either through tracking or any other means.

I have called my num. it was switched off already.
CRYING CRYING CRYING.

THE PHONE IS TECNO CAMON 12.
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by OMOJOHN001: 1:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
please help me out.
I am sad right now. all my clients are gone, all my acct.
Can't stop crying ooooo
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by cristy149: 1:20pm On Dec 21, 2020
what phone is it
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by richeeyo(m): 1:28pm On Dec 21, 2020
If u bought it brand new and u still have the box, visit nearest police station for tracking
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by Freestainworld(m): 1:33pm On Dec 21, 2020
Sorry, you may get it back by miracle.
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by Fuckhypocrite: 1:38pm On Dec 21, 2020
richeeyo:
If u bought it brand new and u still have the box, visit nearest police station for tracking
forget that tracking no be everybody e dey help

I lost 2phone this year i met those people 4 tracking after collecting my money the phone no comot

thief enter my room last two weeks carry my phne, i gave one malam money to consult oracle omo still yet my phone no comot

Just go and get new phne!
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by ogbe1983: 2:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
OMOJOHN001:
please Guy's my phone was stollen yesterday.

please how can I track and get it back.
please I have some important document on it which I can't even think of loosing.

please is there any way I can get the phone back. either through tracking or any other means.

I have called my num. it was switched off already.
CRYING CRYING CRYING.

THE PHONE IS TECNO CAMON 12.
contact 08037111012 via whatsapp he is a security agent he helped me track mine sometime ago
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by allawizzow(m): 3:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
Do you know your imei number?
If yes, download a phone tracker application on another phone. You can use it phone tracker app to navigate your lost phone
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
cry ke,just forget and move on,e don go;
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by fasa1touch(m): 7:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
Name of the particular travkingvapp you are talking about and have you used it to find a stolen phone b4 or saw someone use it
allawizzow:
Do you know your imei number?
If yes, download a phone tracker application on another phone. You can use it phone tracker app to navigate your lost phone
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by fiyinfoluwa29093: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2020
cry ke,just forget and move on,e don go;
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by allawizzow(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
fasa1touch:
Name of the particular travkingvapp you are talking about and have you used it to find a stolen phone b4 or saw someone use it
Sorry I'm seeing this late.
Use Google search on 'how to track stolen phones with imei number'. There are many tracking apps and it will even educate you on the procedure on carrying out the tracking.
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by lanre9ja(m): 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
allawizzow:

Use Google search on 'how to track stolen phones with imei number'. There are many tracking apps and it will even educate you on the procedure on carrying out the tracking.

That method no dey work. I have done it several time. Just a waste of time
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by fasa1touch(m): 9:47pm On Dec 25, 2020
allawizzow:

I have actually gone thru dem...the review on them is not encouraging at all....that was y I was asking of the one in particular you are talking about and if it was successfully utilised
Re: How Can I Get Back My Stollen Phone? Please Help by allawizzow(m): 10:52am On Dec 26, 2020
fasa1touch:

I have actually gone thru dem...the review on them is not encouraging at all....that was y I was asking of the one in particular you are talking about and if it was successfully utilised
Sorry I haven't used any before.
Out of curiosity, I searched the internet own my own. That is how I got to know you can track and recover your stolen phone.

(1) (Reply)

He Will Kill Me With His Big M*nhood – Lady Speaks After Rejecting Boyfriend’s / Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? / Why Do People Orgasm Quickly When They Do It With Someone They Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.