Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? (692 Views)

Can Money Open The Leg Of All Girl's ??? / What Could Really Keep A Lady Single At 35+? / Can Submission Really Keep A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by ObiCubanaJnr: 11:16am On Aug 24, 2021
I have seen several threads of guys advising young men to make money before going into any serious relationship. But I think Money isn’t really the problem. Let me tell you what I have noticed in my recent relationship. I have been in a relationship with this curvy and pretty lady since February this year. I must confess that she has a very big ass and guys always come around her. She is from an average home though and stays on the Island, while I stay on the mainland.

When we started I was financially stable to a large extent and I noticed how she accorded me with respect. She always tells me I am the nicest guy she has ever been with bla bla bla and that She must be my Wife no matter what.. I noticed she is a serial cheat from the day I started dating her.

But of recent, things aren’t going smoothly like before, but she still accord me respect and tries her best to please me. Her Character is still same( not typical of Gals tho). Recently I entered her chats using her finger to open her phone while she was sleeping and I saw Sugar daddies and exs messages even the ones that were there before I started dating her.. Imagine someone who always say she hasn’t cheated on me since we started dating and that she will always be loyal no matter what.

Now fast forward to last night she did something that made me laugh. She didn’t know I knew her plan all along. Her friend came to the house and said they should go out and see her auntie. My babe wants to go see One Yahoo guy like that and she used her friend as a cover up). This her friend always calls me our Husband our Husband bla bla bla.. and that she can’t wait for our wedding day.. You can see these people grin grin. My babe has been with the guy since last night, but she told me they want to go see her friend auntie for something. The last time I tried breaking up with her, cos of her excess cheating she was crying and doing those emotions nonsense stuffs, saying she will change and stop cheating. She even said she will kill herself if I leave her( one of girls emotional gimmicks). And the truth is I have never cheated on her because she has everything I want in a woman. Besides I don’t even know how to jump from woman to woman (jokes apart it’s not my thing and she knows this ).

I will soon free her anyways... Just waiting for the right time. Now guys can Money really keep an average Girl ??. I remember when I was even dead broke some girls I meet just like me and keep doing stuffs for me. But they all cheat anyways.

1 Like

Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by Kriss216: 11:21am On Aug 24, 2021
The truth remains, Money can't keep an average Nigerian girl. It's in their nature to cheat. Would be easier for a 3 storey building to pass through an eye of a needle than to meet a faithful Nigerian girl.

When dating a Nigerian girl, the safest way to remain sane is to assume you're her 13th boyfriend.

8 Likes

Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by moriss33(m): 11:27am On Aug 24, 2021
Atleast u don learn
Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by ObiCubanaJnr: 11:30am On Aug 24, 2021
Kriss216:
The truth remains, Money can't keep an average Nigerian girl. It's in their nature to cheat. Would be easier for a 3 storey building to pass through an eye of a needle than to meet a faithful Nigerian girl.

When dating a Nigerian girl, the safeest way to remain sane is to assume you're her 13th boyfriend.

Nobe lie bro. Women can’t be satisfied

3 Likes

Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by Spicylate(f): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Ahhh!!!
Kriss216:

When dating a Nigerian girl, the safeest way to remain sane is to assume you're her 13th boyfriend.
Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by Spicylate(f): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2021
Yeh!!!
ObiCubanaJnr:

Nobe lie bro. Women can’t be satisfied
Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by Demigod22: 1:47pm On Aug 24, 2021
Kriss216:

LoL, even before I opened account with nairaland I already like you. I am your number one fan here.

2 Likes

Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by Demigod22: 1:51pm On Aug 24, 2021
Nigerian girls are somehow strange. A girl once told me that as a girl she has a boyfriend, a crush, a bestie, a mugu, a neighbor and plenty people who are spending on her and she have to visit them all too. With this mentality, relationship get scared.

3 Likes

Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by bepositive11: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2021
ObiCubanaJnr:

I will soon free her anyways... Just waiting for the right time. Now guys can Money really keep an average Girl ??. I remember when I was even dead broke some girls I meet just like me and keep doing stuffs for me. But they all cheat anyways.

I really hope you will leave her. Don't risk raising another man's child.

If you think that they all cheat, the person you need to look at is you. You're doing something to attract only those kind of girls

Money cannot buy genuine love

4 Likes

Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by NotFarFrom: 5:24pm On Aug 24, 2021
YES
Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by ObiCubanaJnr: 5:39pm On Aug 24, 2021
Demigod22:
Nigerian girls are somehow strange. A girl once told me that as a girl she has a boyfriend, a crush, a bestie, a mugu, a neighbor and plenty people who are spending on her and she have to visit them all too. With this mentality, relationship get scared.

Lool... nobe lie. That’s their mentality.
Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2021
cheesy
Unblessed is he who thinks his money can keep a woman's heart to him alone...For he shall continue to foolishly spend his money until him fowl go lay cooked eggs..

2 Likes

Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by zanshi: 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2021
If you date a handful of Nigerian women, you may start thinking you are the problem. But when you go and have a lot of discussions with men you would come across that you a large portion of men are suffering in silence in the hands of women who are uncoporative, unruly and lack zero accountability. Women of this generation should try and make companionship and relationships work because if men refuse to be commited and look the other way, that is the end of civilization. A man has no problem going out to take sacrifice for him woman so she can be happy, but it comes with some trade offs the woman on the other hand has to be loyal and commited in such union. Women should also do away with this selfish personality they bring up to relationships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by Dabronze(m): 6:44pm On Aug 24, 2021
OP The question I want to ask u is do you know the difference btw woman who choose you and the one you choose.
You have to let woman choose you.
Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by siofra(f): 6:56pm On Aug 24, 2021
Another stupid thread about women

Really, you people cannot do without obsessing over women?
Re: Can Money really keep an average Nigerian Lady ?? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2021
Mtcheeeeewww.

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience On How You Got Scammed Or Almost / Na Wetin I Go Do May I Get Ban I Wan Dey Do / School Romance, Two Lovers Kiss And Hug In The Class After Sealing Their..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.