Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. (42611 Views)

After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number / I Finally Took A Bold Step Against My Step-dad / Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by LoydJ(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2020
The guy below me has something meaningful to say
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by illicit(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2020
There was this time at Challenge Ibadan....

I was waiting to meet my distant cousin at Tantalizer or chicken rep. can't remember which now....

Then she arrived....
We sat at a table for two, I bought just water yet,

Then this man came in, he was to sit at a nearby table but that table has been used by some guys and hasn't been cleaned yet, then this man cleared the table and dumped the debris on ours while looking straight into my eyes....

I politely told him he couldn't do that but he was very unapologetic.... it ended in a fight, and this man was very much older than I....

My cousin was screaming at him at the top of her lungs

2 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by lavenderjade(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

So yesterday I decided to hangout with this lady. So we went to this bar but unfortunately due to the man united game the place was filled to brink (Don't know people still watch man u match).

So we had to look for another place that's how we saw this derelicted bar with nobody inside. We had no choice than to settle there. The only Drink they had was trophy just imagine.

So to the reason I opened this thread, am a very coded person and as I dey with the babe I just dey scope am na so this barman (he's the type that likes to form familiarity) come stand for our back dey shook mouth for our talk. I felt really angry. I felt like shouting at him, I just told the babe that we should leave after some minutes.

Like what rubbish, I came to chill codedly with babe, you dey put mouth for our yarn. so guys if this happen to you will you get angry or was I Wrong to be angry because I am an introvert?

Why you stingy?? Same gal fucking anoda guy�
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Teaser4(m): 10:00am On Dec 22, 2020
H
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by happney65: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2020
so what should we do about it?Nonesense
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2020
maybe that's y d place is empty
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by persius555(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2020
You have politely asked him to excuse you. Except if of course the lady was already into the bar man. If that is the case, you let the lady know there are better places in the bar to chill for privacy.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 22, 2020
maybe that's y d place is empty
happney65:
so what should we do about it?Nonesense
i dont knowwww ooooo
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Jennycoolz(f): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2020
The bar man might be familiar with the girl
And the girl might be a steady visitor in that bar but you wouldn't know
Else I don't see what guts he'll have to intrude into strangers discussion

2 Likes

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Splitmind: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2020

Don't know people still watch man u match

Don't be knowing. undecided

Also grow some balls and tell him you just want to be with her alone, worst case you both leave the bar.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by luminouz(m): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

So yesterday I decided to hangout with this lady. So we went to this bar but unfortunately due to the man united game the place was filled to brink (Don't know people still watch man u match).

So we had to look for another place that's how we saw this derelicted bar with nobody inside. We had no choice than to settle there. The only Drink they had was trophy just imagine.

So to the reason I opened this thread, am a very coded person and as I dey with the babe I just dey scope am na so this barman (he's the type that likes to form familiarity) come stand for our back dey shook mouth for our talk. I felt really angry. I felt like shouting at him, I just told the babe that we should leave after some minutes.

Like what rubbish, I came to chill codedly with babe, you dey put mouth for our yarn. so guys if this happen to you will you get angry or was I Wrong to be angry because I am an introvert?
That you came online to rant about this shows you are meeeeeehhhhhh. Whatever happened to telling the so-called barman to bounce?.

Why are you even asking us what we would have done? grin grin grin

Shameless man grin
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Brandonx(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2020
I don't understand why this is one front page ?
And how did the barman even hear what you two were discussing?
Were you shouting ? What were you talking about Because I'm not understanding grin
When I'm high I joke with barmen and give them money but when I'm sitting drinking and discussing they can't add anything to my conversation because they obviously won't have the slightest idea of what we re talking about.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by pikechukwu6(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2020
Wetin come be our business for this talk undecided undecided
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Vinex4uba(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2020
You carry him ex babe enta him cabal na wetin hapun be that..
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Olisehinnocent: 10:05am On Dec 22, 2020
I once take a girl out to chill with her around one hotel. As we are about to go out the bar man stop my girl and was asking her for number. I was highly annoyed. Unto say I know the guy before I just eye her and left with my babe. I never go there again after that.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by anenymasng(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2020
What got me angry was "I didn't know people still watch Man U game". Like wtf!

1 Like

Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by IceTrice01: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

If na person like me I go happy sef, cus I can be fucking boring ND my talk go finish under 10 minutes
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by chukwuibuipob: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2020
angry sad yes angry! We still watch MAN UNITED cool cool.If E pain u,pls SWALLOW live LIZARD cool smiley
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Cammo: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2020
Barman was offering the customer service he could afford to entertain you and your so-called lady, since there was no radio, TV or assorted drinks in his bar.

How did this thrash get to FP, though?
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Tomilola360: 10:10am On Dec 22, 2020
you seriously created this thread for this? cry
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by SPOLO(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2020
anenymasng:
What got me angry was "I didn't know people still watch Man U game". Like wtf!
i am angry as well with such statement he made embarassed embarassed
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Tomilola360: 10:11am On Dec 22, 2020
Cammo:
Barman was offering the customer service he could afford to entertain you and your so-called lady, since there was no radio, TV or assorted drinks in his bar.

How did this thrash get to FP, though?

the mods no get work aswear
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Juban(m): 10:11am On Dec 22, 2020
He may not be barman. He is the outlet owner. Most barmen doesn't have such confidence to engage talk with customer. He is trying to be friendly and want you to come again. He may not be aware that it's your first date [sup][/sup]

Like what rubbish, I came to chill codedly with babe, you dey put mouth for our yarn. so guys if this happen to you will you get angry or was I Wrong to be angry because I am an introvert?[/quote]
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by lamalang(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2020
“Don't know people still watch man u match”. Coming from Arsenal fan
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Kaybex007(m): 10:16am On Dec 22, 2020
You just said it that the bar was empty, don't mind the barman he was just being bored and looking for someone to talk to. lol
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by bluefilm: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

Guy your story wan make laff kii me. grin grin grin

How can you be a shamelessman and still you claim to be coded?

Na wa to you o!
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by captainamiedi1: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Shamelessman01:
Se mojo charity

Baba be calming down. we should learn to me more friendly with people. All these courtesy thing is not Africa stuff. life is too short. make friends as many as u can. catch cruise small and move on. we are Africans.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by millionboi2: 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
lefulefu:
u just move to another side of the bar if barman dey wahala una
dats how a gentleman does it
no need shouting at the barman
ppl go look at u as if something is wrong with u
Guy some barman are from hell
Thy will be so rude atimes that u will be wondering if he saw u with his else.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by aikyg(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
You were angry because he was a bar man. If he was Dangote or Otedola, you'd be grinning from ear to ear.
Re: What A Barman Did When I Took A Lady For A Date. by Pentools(m): 10:20am On Dec 22, 2020
Macsjebs:
Na famzing things grin
Not much of a big deal as such

...My experience in the new redeem parish attended on Sunday was somewhat embarrassing but then I realized to be that 'prince charming' every lady would stylishly draw close to & start a conversation with, you only have to make your presence felt.

Initially, It was as if the many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature are overhyped; but my experiences with ladies lately proves our alluring fragrances makes one magnetically attractive & irresistible

Indeed, the potency of our fragrances is out of this world, you could give it a try too

You seriously do need a mental checkup before it gears out of hand.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

35-Year-Old Man Dies During Sex Marathon With 50-Year-Old Widow In Kenya / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life / Lady Dances Radically As Her Fiance Proposes To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.