Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) (38408 Views)

Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / Rapper Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Congratulations to em....e no easy to score goal
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by MosesRod: 9:54am On Dec 22, 2020
I just want to say that the Mod that banned me is a bastard!!! If this is an open forum as you claim, i should be able to air my views as long as it doesnt violate the rights of others. No difference between nairaland and the current government. Oya ban me again... Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 9:55am On Dec 22, 2020
Child is a bastard like Jon Snow. Out of wedlock children are always a menace to society. Whether they are born in the gutters or in a palace. Bastards breeding should be stamped out!
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by hustla(m): 9:56am On Dec 22, 2020
Which one be nonsense
If you wan show face, show am na
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kokoboss: 9:57am On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

M.i is the father of rap in Naija.... Vector is M.i son and he knows it...
lol that vector guy is good o.
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by hustla(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2020
SachaBastien:
Child is a bastard like Jon Snow. Out of wedlock children are always a menace to society. Whether they are born in the gutters or in a palace. Bastards breeding should be stamped out!

... And you are the idiott of the week

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Openyamind111(m): 9:59am On Dec 22, 2020
doggedfighter:
Where I hail from , my mom said you don't own the child of a woman you didn't pay bride price on her head. cheesy

I once witnessed children taken away from a man all because he met a woman and started breeding.

I'm not advocating bride price though.

Just thinking aloud grin

Maybe these ones are lucky.

Who will claim the child?
DNA test is there to tell you who the biological father is.. they should go and claim Davido’s son to another man now.. Jokers

5 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 9:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Starships4u:
Congratulations to them..

Baby mama things... Going out if hands.
Marriage is not by force......and every couple have the right to choose their timing if they decide to get married
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 10:01am On Dec 22, 2020
Openyamind111:

Who will claim the child?
Loooooooooool...they will say the lady's father

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by luminouz(m): 10:01am On Dec 22, 2020
doggedfighter:
Where I hail from , my mom said you don't own the child of a woman you didn't pay bride price on her head. cheesy

I once witnessed children taken away from a man all because he met a woman and started breeding.

Just thinking aloud grin

Thats like igbo tradition...the yorubas don't believe in all that bride price stuff and also, no one takes away their kids,so long they perform their roles as fathers.

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by SachaBastien(m): 10:02am On Dec 22, 2020
hustla:

... And you are the idiott of the week

Congratulations

An offended bastard. Any other bastard that's miffed can as well say something stupid.
So you know, IDIOT is spelt with one T. Proof you're a bastard with poor scholarship.
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Dec 22, 2020
U don’t wanna marry bt yet u wanna have gfs and babies all over the place. For Americans I understand the reason for the babymama thingy cos of many legal implications bt in Nigeria I don’t understand jack why they do this. Lol
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jennycoolz(f): 10:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Congrats vector, my spec

Mr Adurah
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Honduras01: 10:04am On Dec 22, 2020
wink ooo unnn dunn
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by hustla(m): 10:05am On Dec 22, 2020
SachaBastien:

An offended bastard. Any other bastard that's miffed can as well say something stupid.
So you know, IDIOT is spelt with one T. Proof you're a bastard with poor scholarship.

Idiottttttttttttt of the week

Congratulations once again
grin
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by HundredWays(m): 10:07am On Dec 22, 2020
MI's prey
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Mivici: 10:09am On Dec 22, 2020
Show us face or forget posting pls
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by HundredWays(m): 10:10am On Dec 22, 2020
Congratulations VEC.. Even tho MI Abaga is ur idol.

He ended ur career in "The Viper" and "Judah EP"
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by King44(m): 10:12am On Dec 22, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian rapper, Vector, and his girlfriend have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of the baby's curly hair on Twitter, the rapper wrote:

https://twitter.com/VectorThaViper/status/1341013204760195073?s=19

The baby girl is Vector's second child as he already has a daughter with a former partner.
I am so pissed, watin dey worry these pipu sef, who tell dem say we wan see their pikin face... If you know you want to show the world show and if you know you don't hide your pikin for God sake... We already know say d pikin nor fine like you.
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Uyi168:
.. So vector is not even verified on twitter Nawa oo.. sad
Twitter dont dish out badges anyhow like Instagram.

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by etrouble: 10:17am On Dec 22, 2020
Ayo2004:

If na normal nairalander do this 1 now,una go bash am on top premarital sex grin

Thank you for reminding us that Vector the Viper is an irresponsible male Olosho. Now he has two illegitimate children from two different women who were probably born out of wedlock also.

This however does not remove the fact that Vector the Viper is a great rapper

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Congratulations to the couple..
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by lagusboyyy(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

M.i is the father of rap in Naija.... Vector is M.i son and he knows it...
MODE 9 was the first real dope rapper naija had,so its safe to call him,the father of rap in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Taiwojon(m): 10:19am On Dec 22, 2020
Congratulation for the baby coming into this world.

But aviod boyfriend and girlfriend its kill.

A child born out of wedlock is sin against God.

Repent and give your life to jesus
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by petitejolie(f): 10:22am On Dec 22, 2020
Why do dey like having kids with different women

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:23am On Dec 22, 2020
doggedfighter:

Just thinking aloud grin

As a man, am in total support of this.
We are supposed to be cultured people but modernity has brainwashed people into doing shameful things.
These girls have a premonition of how having a baby outside wedlock is, but would rather go for fan fare and baby father's fame. Reason why they are conceiving left , right & centre.
Few years down the line, Baby father would impregnate another lady and sideline her, then she would come to social media and vent her frustrations. Turn herself to a feminist and overnight motivational speaker in the process.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Sunnydoo: 10:23am On Dec 22, 2020
You just showed us the most important part of the child - the head, may the child be secured from evil eyes IJN.

CONGRAT.

2 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by oloshun(m): 10:27am On Dec 22, 2020
doggedfighter:

Just thinking aloud grin

If the cultural background of the woman affirms the legality of the children upon the bride price, then the husband has nothing to do about it than to pay to lay claim. Now, some people would argue that they fight through court, they have forgotten that what they are not doing or they have not done is a rule of law when where culture and tradition are incorporated into justice system of a society. What we practice now is a mere confusion.

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:36am On Dec 22, 2020
IbadanJohnWick:
Vector the Viper
The only number 1 from the 234

Congratulations sir
Alaye jor jor joor.....
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by DonBenny77(m): 10:37am On Dec 22, 2020
oloshun:

If the cultural background of the woman affirms the legality of the children upon the bride price, then the husband has nothing to do about it than to pay to lay claim. Now, some people would argue that they fight through court, they have forgotten that what they are not doing or they have not done is a rule of law when where culture and tradition are incorporated into justice system of a society. What we practice now is a mere confusion.
It's a freestyle something grin
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 22, 2020
I thought VEC has a daughter before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Agbani Darego Dazzles In Sleeveless Blue Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.