Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) (38407 Views)

Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / Rapper Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by YusufTheGreat: 2:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:
I'm happy for him.....but he should be more loyal to M.i ....M.i is the king of rap in Nigeria

I sell quality human hair and human hair blend...and hair care products...

I also sell quality wrist watches for both male and female at affordable prices....

Kindly send a message to any of the WhatsApp numbers on my signature...
shut up, what do you know about raps?
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
Wlcm to this unfortunate country but it shall be well in your time, new baby
maybe the baby is a faceless baby cos I didn't even see the baby's face oo
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by nurusystem(m): 4:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
the only number 1 from the 234 Alaye JoJo
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:
I'm happy for him.....but he should be more loyal to M.i ....M.i is the king of rap in Nigeria

I also sell quality wrist watches for both male and female at affordable prices....

M.I the King of Rap, says who
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 4:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rebbu:
How much for the Patek Philippe wristwatch?

It's 28k ... kindly send a Whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature...
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kokoboss:
hahaha e finish Kelly o. I come pity am. Na repeat I dey put the song then.. I like erigga o. I get almost all he's songs. Erigga na man...

Erigga is super talented...but make him try to dey censor him songs.... they're too vulgar...

2 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kokoboss: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

Erigga is super talented...but make him try to dey censor him songs.... they're too vulgar...
hahahahaha see you. Try listen to his long story na. Nice song..
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
spirul77:
vector ? A rapper that can't put together a critically acclaim album in all his career? MI abaga's single "safe" is bigger than vectors whole career, MI is one of the most awarded musician in Nigeria with over 18 awards while vectors has just two or three headies he brags about in all his songs, guy relax, MI abaga is an industry.
what is rap bro,even fellow naija rappers dey give am to vector
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by spirul77: 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
i don't know which fellow naija rappers you are talking about tho, you should be comparing vector to aq and sinzu.
You ratei abaga with the likes of Casper nyovest, MI abaga has Inspired not just Nigerian rappers but Africans, he put the likes of caligraph Jones on, put some respek on that name, the likes of Casper nyovest and nasty c and kalighrapgh Jones has at different times called MI abaga the best in Africa.
MI is an international artist with bet awards nomination and MTV base awards won, abeg who know vector for Nigeria talkless of Africa? Vector has won just three local awards in his career, in vectors whole career he hasn't been able to release an album that can match MI's illegal music II mixtape.
Wetin be vector?
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Coinbased: 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
It’s good to get them pregnant first
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
he should be loyal to who, vector is the only 1 from the 234,the greatest rapper from this country
after mode 9
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 7:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

M.i is the father of rap in Naija.... Vector is M.i son and he knows it...
ah! Smh
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
HundredWays:
Congratulations VEC.. Even tho MI Abaga is ur idol.

He ended ur career in "The Viper" and "Judah EP"
m.i's reply was the sickest
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 8:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
etrouble:

Thank you for reminding us that Vector the Viper is an irresponsible male Olosho. Now he has two illegitimate children from two different women who were probably born out of wedlock also.

This however does not remove the fact that Vector the Viper is a great rapper
'i'm too hot i could give the sun a tan'
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 8:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
mode9 is the king of dem all
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
spirul77:
i don't know which fellow naija rappers you are talking about tho, you should be comparing vector to aq and sinzu.
You ratei abaga with the likes of Casper nyovest, MI abaga has Inspired not just Nigerian rappers but Africans, he put the likes of caligraph Jones on, put some respek on that name, the likes of Casper nyovest and nasty c and kalighrapgh Jones has at different times called MI abaga the best in Africa.
MI is an international artist with bet awards nomination and MTV base awards won, abeg who know vector for Nigeria talkless of Africa? Vector has won just three local awards in his career, in vectors whole career he hasn't been able to release an album that can match MI's illegal music II mixtape.
Wetin be vector?
btw m.i and mode9, who would you pick?
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
livinbygrace:
Na wa ,after fvcking and smoking weed with Seyi Say anyhow and any corner he still dump her.No wonder she said she wants a praying and paying man
i thought they were just friends
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mizzyliz:

Erigga floors vector and MI anyday anytime............Erigga dey yarn
2 seconds everytin don bust
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kokoboss:
I just don't know why I don't really believe mi. I even like Terry Tha rapman pass am.
ferocious comes to mind
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Liposure: 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kokoboss:
lol you really like him o. He's good actually but I don't like he's style. He's only rap I loved then was the beef wey e use finish Kelly handsome.
i luv his reply to vec. Its So matured and reasonable

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kokoboss: 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Liposure:
ferocious comes to mind
na man you be. Pherocious too was crazy.. He say hyn go dey talk to them like pastor wey Wan anoint.
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kokoboss: 8:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Liposure:
i luv his reply to vec. Its So matured and reasonable
sure bro mi is exceptional good. I no just too like hyn style. Phero too na crazy guy.. Terry the rapman. Mehn
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

Hello dear, I told u to contact me via whatsapp so we can talk business but never heard from u. Wondering why though
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 8:02am On Dec 23, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Marriage is not by force......and every couple have the right to choose their timing if they decide to get married
And baby mama is the right answer SIR
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by tunapawizzy: 1:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Starships4u:

And baby mama is the right answer SIR
Hmmmm...for me nothing is right, nothing is wrong, whatever works for the couple....baby mama doesn't work for me, but if it works for others why not, nobody is a moral compass.
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Starships4u(m): 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2020
tunapawizzy:

Hmmmm...for me nothing is right, nothing is wrong, whatever works for the couple....baby mama doesn't work for me, but if it works for others why not, nobody is a moral compass.
Owh' well..
True
Good day Sir.

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
goodheart02:

Hello dear, I told u to contact me via whatsapp so we can talk business but never heard from u. Wondering why though

I've been busy please...I've not even checked my mail... I'll try and contact you before the week runs out ..

Or you send a whatsapp message to any of the numbers on my signature
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Hintona(f): 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2020
Offpoint1:
I just take a look at the child hair and look at mine and remember we all come out with hair this beautiful....

I just take a look at my mirror now.... what I see is very disappointing, very saddening. How do I get from that to this?

Lol and I came out with no hair yet my hair is curly grin
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Offpoint1: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2020
Hintona:

Lol and I came out with no hair yet my hair is curly grin
Please don't add to my injury o
Don't add to my injury o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram / Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.