Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) (38406 Views)

Dotman And His Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Tayo Faniran And Amaka His Girlfriend Welcome Third Child [Photo] / Rapper Naeto C And Wife Welcome Their 3rd Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by livinbygrace: 10:40am On Dec 22, 2020
Na wa ,after fvcking and smoking weed with Seyi Say anyhow and any corner he still dump her.No wonder she said she wants a praying and paying man
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2020
doggedfighter:
Where I hail from , my mom said you don't own the child of a woman you didn't pay bride price on her head. cheesy

I once witnessed children taken away from a man all because he met a woman and started breeding.

I'm not advocating bride price though.

Just thinking aloud grin

Maybe these ones are lucky.
Really? what part of the country could that be? I want to check something

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Notatribalist(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Nigerian rapper, Vector, and his girlfriend have welcomed their first child together, a baby girl, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing a photo of the baby's curly hair on Twitter, the rapper wrote:

https://twitter.com/VectorThaViper/status/1341013204760195073?s=19

The baby girl is Vector's second child as he already has a daughter with a former partner.
So why he come dey hide the baby face?Shey ur baby better pass WizKid and davido kids?
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Uyi168: 10:46am On Dec 22, 2020
lagusboyyy:
Twitter dont dish out badges anyhow like Instagram.

Nawa
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by lymelyte(m): 10:49am On Dec 22, 2020
doggedfighter:
Where I hail from , my mom said you don't own the child of a woman you didn't pay bride price on her head. cheesy

I once witnessed children taken away from a man all because he met a woman and started breeding.

I'm not advocating bride price though.

Just thinking aloud grin

Maybe these ones are lucky.
who put the pikin there in the first place?
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 10:50am On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:
I'm happy for him.....but he should be more loyal to M.i ....M.i is the king of rap in Nigeria

That short black boy will be King for a long time.
Vector knows M.I is boss
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 10:52am On Dec 22, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
he should be loyal to who, vector is the only 1 from the 234,the greatest rapper from this country

Stop being sentimental, M.I was and still is the best rapper here.

2 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 10:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Uyi168:
So vector is not even verified on twitter
Nawa oo..
sad

He needs to go and get permission from his father M.I to get verified.

2 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2020
Kokoboss:
lol that vector guy is good o.

Yes he's a good rapper, but the truth is that M.I is better and is still the best.

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 22, 2020
Dididrumz:

He needs to go and get permission from his father M.I to get verified.
Erigga floors vector and MI anyday anytime............Erigga dey yarn
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by praiseneo(m): 10:59am On Dec 22, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:

Firstly congratulations to one n only lafiaji.... N now abeg who's M.I � if me and mi rap battle one on one without preparation...I swear I'll win �
yea yea yea I could even type say I get voice pass Michael Jackson grin

1 Like

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Dididrumz(m): 11:02am On Dec 22, 2020
Mizzyliz:

Erigga floors vector and MI anyday anytime............Erigga dey yarn

Erigga na street rapper na, his style of rapping is different from that of M.I and Vector.
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 22, 2020
See pimples cheesy
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 11:08am On Dec 22, 2020
Offpoint1:
I just take a look at the child hair and look at mine and remember we all come out with hair this beautiful....

I just take a look at my mirror now.... what I see is very disappointing, very saddening. How do I get from that to this?

LOL.
Sorry men,I just want you to know you're not alone in this your bald headed situation, we plenty like you.
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2020
Kokoboss:
lol that vector guy is good o.

Vector is really talented too....I can't deny that fact..

2 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kokoboss: 11:17am On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

Vector is really talented too....I can't deny that fact..
I just don't know why I don't really believe mi. I even like Terry Tha rapman pass am.
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:29am On Dec 22, 2020
Dididrumz:

Stop being sentimental, M.I was and still is the best rapper here.
I hear wetin you talk oooo,but lyrics on the roll is based on the bars tho. MI na English teacher,show me a Nigerian rap track that has more bars than vector's wasted, then we will talk
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 11:31am On Dec 22, 2020
Kokoboss:
I just don't know why I don't really believe mi. I even like Terry Tha rapman pass am.

I love M.i ever since I was a child....he was my idol... Undisputed champion was my favourite back then.. then African Rapper...then Stay with me...then One naira...

M.i is too much o...even "yhu rappers should fix up yhur life" he did 2 years ago or so...was a great banger ....

3 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kokoboss: 11:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

I love M.i ever since I was a child....he was my idol... Undisputed champion was my favourite back then.. then African Rapper...then Stay with me...then One naira...

M.i is too much o...even "yhu rappers should fix up yhur life" he did 2 years ago or so...was a great banger ....
lol you really like him o. He's good actually but I don't like he's style. He's only rap I loved then was the beef wey e use finish Kelly handsome.
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:35am On Dec 22, 2020
you are one of naija problem, always creating and causing Enmity by stirring some nonsense comparison

for God sake the thread is about him having a first child all you could think of comparing to M.I

ogaooo undecided undecided
Jodha:
I'm happy for him.....but he should be more loyal to M.i ....M.i is the king of rap in Nigeria
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2020
Kokoboss:
lol you really like him o. He's good actually but I don't like he's style. He's only rap I loved then was the beef wey e use finish Kelly handsome.

Yea i do...he finished him back then....

I knew that sing from starting to ending then....those days I sleep and wake up with M.i ....then I spice things up with Erigga...

Now the girl is so busy... there's no time to even listen to a song...

3 Likes

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Jodha(f): 11:39am On Dec 22, 2020
Seyzcham91:
you are one of naija problem, always creating and causing Enmity by stirring some nonsense comparison

for God sake the thread is about him having a first child all you could think of comparing to M.I

ogaooo undecided undecided

I'm sorry I'm petty...
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Kokoboss: 11:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

I knew that sing from starting to ending then....those days I sleep and wake up with M.i ....then I spice things up with Erigga...

hahaha e finish Kelly o. I come pity am. Na repeat I dey put the song then.. I like erigga o. I get almost all he's songs. Erigga na man...
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 11:42am On Dec 22, 2020
okay na grin
Jodha:

I'm sorry I'm petty...
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Rebbu: 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

I sell quality human hair and human hair blend...and hair care products...

I also sell quality wrist watches for both male and female at affordable prices....

Kindly send a message to any of the WhatsApp numbers on my signature...
How much for the Patek Philippe wristwatch?
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by spirul77: 12:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
he should be loyal to who, vector is the only 1 from the 234,the greatest rapper from this country
vector ? A rapper that can't put together a critically acclaim album in all his career? MI abaga's single "safe" is bigger than vectors whole career, MI is one of the most awarded musician in Nigeria with over 18 awards while vectors has just two or three headies he brags about in all his songs, guy relax, MI abaga is an industry.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
SHIGA it master

congrats!
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jodha:

so this is M.I thread? I guess you're Igbo?

this thread is about someone that give birth and you're yarning okpata, you should be sentence to 100 slap with hard labour
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 1:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Congratulations cool
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by chocboi78(m): 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
I hear wetin you talk oooo,but lyrics on the roll is based on the bars tho. MI na English teacher,show me a Nigerian rap track that has more bars than vector's wasted, then we will talk
* lyricist
VEC is badass tho,anything bars, leave am for am
Re: Vector And His Girlfriend Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by josielewa(m): 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
See all this kids saying m.I is the best rapper..,you all know nothing, the only thing m.I is considered best in my opinion is his discography...
If you are talking dope rappers, I mean you spitting barsa and punchlines, I will give it to this people, they may not be known, but I swear if you listen to them more and can relate (that's if you are an intellectual), you will understand better

MODE 9
TERRY THA RAPMAN
VECTOR
BOOGEY
AQ
I will even rate Jesse jags before m.i

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chris Attoh Deletes Photos With Betty Jennifer, His New Wife On His Instagram / Senator Ita Giwa Prays For Tuface & Annie Idibia: Video / Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.