Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Dream Of Farming And Harvesting Yam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dream Of Farming And Harvesting Yam (482 Views)

I Will Die On A Sunday After Eating Pounded Yam – Pastor Adeboye / 3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dream Of Farming And Harvesting Yam by stambakky: 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Good evening house, recently I had a particular dream for Three days consecutively of farming yam and cooking yam in my dream . Am confuse

1 Like

Re: Dream Of Farming And Harvesting Yam by tungamaje: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
In the dream, did you take permission from the herdsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Dream Of Farming And Harvesting Yam by Nobody: 4:51am On Dec 22, 2020
stambakky:
Good evening house, recently I had a particular dream for Three days consecutively of farming yam and cooking yam in my dream . Am confuse

Good evening. You have come to the right place.

What your dream is trying to tell you is that your future is in yam farming. You were actually born to plant and eat yams.

Nothing but yams.

So, don't waste time. Look for a piece of land, clear it, manure with cow dung and you know the rest.

(1) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy Of Jehovah Witnesses / Ozo Title And Christianity / Ivf For A Single Lady ..... Sin Or Not ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.