Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,448 members, 7,770,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 02:59 AM

COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others (22413 Views)

COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims / COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Silent night

Hoely night

Off the Light

tear the pant
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by arantess: 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
Viknat:
Chai. Oloshos go hear am o. Bars and hotels na their Hangouts o. Psychologists or pastor go hear am too
Get wisdom
Don't be stupid at a time like this

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by seyi360(m): 8:40pm On Dec 21, 2020
This is not funny, things are going out of tune . I thought the vaccine was ready for distribution.
Whatever the Government does, they must realize there are economic implications lurking around. It's difficult to decipher the truth from smokescreen as our leaders are short on integrity.
Well, I know Nigerians are a tough brand of people ready to weather any storm. I hope we get through this one too.
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Figger(m): 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
it ain't gonna work, come and enforce it let's see. nonsense people.
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Wettoid123: 8:42pm On Dec 21, 2020
I think this rules are implemented in some states cos in my state at the moment all the joints are filled up even as I speak there is a show going on at ring road right now it is bubbling seriously

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Seyzcham91(m): 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2020
Confused Government and Leaders
Zeion422:
The same gov't want us to go and register NIN inside covid 19...........wat a misplace.......pls complete it for me ooooo

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Seyzcham91(m): 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2020
Thats what they are really. Government of copy copy
fasho01:
Now they're copying the UK and other western countries. Hope they'll also make funds available to those affected by it like its done in those places they've copied

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Funkybabee(f): 8:46pm On Dec 21, 2020
God will judge you, your generation will not go unpurni#ed

how can a yeye gvt made a usele$s policy without considering people warefare

closing school, closing bars, private teachers are screaming up and down that some schools are not paying their full December salary, u are now saying they will resumed back on 18th as if you have provision to make for them.

only God will judg£ you people

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by SirWarlock: 8:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Adewale1603:
FG that has no plan, always contradicting themselves with one news with another news
I tell you.
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by specialmati(m): 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
i told you people we elected the most useless set of zombies to rule us at this time in our country
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Dollanaira: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2020
Really
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by SirWarlock: 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2020
That's all they do, reading statements and call it a day angry. We still remember how we were supposed to prepare for the worst undecided.

I think the covid variant is the Nigerian own grin cos how do they the ptf explain our sudden uptick of cases and it's not even even! sad

On another note, can someone explain the legality of all these? For instance, mask wearing as far as I'm concerned isn't in our law books so what are the mobile courts using to charge someone undecided.
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Olarewaju89: 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
What of market people
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by dalass(f): 8:58pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zeion422:
The same gov't want us to go and register NIN inside covid 19...........wat a misplace.......pls complete it for me ooooo

Bunch of confused people angry

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by gassbee: 9:03pm On Dec 21, 2020
Kolewerk
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Grace001: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2020
NIN deadline December 31st

Useless confused failed government
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by mountmoriah(m): 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2020
Zeion422:
Nigeria govt are confuse

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Chirowman(m): 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wahala ooo
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Charity85(m): 9:13pm On Dec 21, 2020
So why this occurrences at the greatest Christian festivals. It was Easter and now Christmas
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by elisho: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2020
usless animals idiot pig govment
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by aniomadei1975: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Oweku:
yeye government.. The same Government that gave an order of 6weeks for everyone who is yet to register for nim..no b so?

Must you be very stupid all the time. Does it mean that you do not understand that NIN registration will no longer work because of the surging corona virus?
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Ibfpleasant(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wettoid123:
I think this rules are implemented in some states cos in my state at the moment all the joints are filled up even as I speak there is a show going on at ring road right now it is bubbling seriously
osogbo I guess!
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Kentuforchrist(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2020
The most useless government in the history of Nigeria....... anyone who quote me will die a miserable death,becos anger has eaten me up
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by bluefilm: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
#COVIDIOTS

Copy copy government.
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Babsayinke: 9:26pm On Dec 21, 2020
Oga oooo just dey deceive person I went to idumota today the crowd is much and noting happen just dey stress us
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Oweku: 9:31pm On Dec 21, 2020
aniomadei1975:

Must you be very stupid all the time. Does it mean that you do not understand that NIN registration will no longer work because of the surging corona virus?

stop disgracing ur family With ur dumbness..

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Elite247: 9:55pm On Dec 21, 2020
Thank God I did my wedding yesterday, with over 1k people were in attendance...glory be to God
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by ofiko123(m): 10:07pm On Dec 21, 2020
Jamjoon:
What about the crowds at NIMC offices?

Mumu pepo!

Don't mind them...
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2020
THOSE ONE IN FEDERAL LEVEL REFUSE TO LEAVE WEED FOR THE YOUTH SEE THE RESULT AS CONFUSED
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by SirWarlock: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
Also what do they mean by schools to remain closed till 18th . Is it an advisory or an order sad.
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by banio: 10:36pm On Dec 21, 2020
I support a two weeks lock down and a national enforcement of nose mask in public. Even if You are walking on the road, put on your nose mask.

If we all keep wearing face mask, then we can beat covid-19. But if one person should disobey, and stop wearing a nose mask. Then this endless cycle of covid-19 would be with us for long or until everyone is vacinated.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NAFDAC Raises Alarm Over Indiscriminate Use Of Aphrodisiac / Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive / ANSU Graduate Slumps & Dies Shortly After Collecting NYSC Call-Up Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.