Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others (22465 Views)

COVID-19: FG Considering ‘Isolated Lockdowns’ As Cases Hit 5,621 / COVID-19: FG To Probe Kogi, Cross River Zero Case Claims / COVID-19: FG Deploys Nigerian Researchers To Search For Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by donmik: 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2020
U guys can always have your way since the unity among the ruled is zero.
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by 3Hopeblog(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2020
banio:
I support a two weeks lock down and a national enforcement of nose mask in public. Even if You are walking on the road, put on your nose mask.

If we all keep wearing face mask, then we can beat covid-19. But if one person should disobey, and stop wearing a nose mask. Then this endless cycle of covid-19 would be with us for long or until everyone is vacinated.

Tell me who you know that have died of covid19. Stupid government with meaningless policies. The type of covid19 we are experiencing is not the same with what Europe and US are suffering.

Despite poor compliance since lockdown and other restrictions were relaxed, we never get massive cases and death as was envisaged.

Our immunity or weather or what can't explain most be responsible for why ours is not so serious. God punish this useless government.
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by thatigboman: 11:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Grace001:
NIN deadline December 31st

Useless confused failed government
it has been extended by 3 weeks for those with NIN and 6weeks for those without NIN
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2020
fasho01:
Now they're copying the UK and other western countries. Hope they'll also make funds available to those affected by it like its done in those places they've copied

How many people received alert?
How many palliatives were shared?
What is the hope that this time will be different?
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by gentledecency: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
wicked government! may they show us picture /videos of people that are in Isolation center or Intensive care unit receiving treatment , because they are earning big in offices they don't care what the common man is passing through, they are just intensionally faking increase number of covid 19 infected people to use the platform to embezzle, loot the country as they are used to do, and also justify the money the world bank and china has approved for them to borrow again, so that they will see another means to justify their loot, it also couple with religious enslavement because of yuletide, I regret seeing myself in this mess country

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by OyinO: 12:29am On Dec 22, 2020
donestk:
The end is near

Nothing will end except your life. The very day you die is your own end. Time has no Beginning or End.
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by bluefilm: 12:30am On Dec 22, 2020
3Hopeblog:

Tell me who you know that have died of covid19. Stupid government with meaningless policies. The type of covid19 we are experiencing is not the same with what Europe and US are suffering.

Despite poor compliance since lockdown and other restrictions were relaxed, we never get massive cases and death as was envisaged.

Our immunity or weather or what can't explain most be responsible for why ours is not so serious. God punish this useless government.

Don't mind him.

He is free to put a nose mask on himself 24/7 after all it is his right to protect himself.

But what I don't understand is why he wants another person to wear mask if the mask he's putting on is actually protecting him.

Foolish sheeples everywhere ready to obey even the most ridiculous of the rules... just because it makes them feel safe, even when they are not.

Here's the truth: The Masks does not work.

If the masks were working, how come there are still covid cases in those countries who have been adhering to those covid protocols?

Here's how I see it: the mask is just a symbol for obedience.

The Illuminati doesn't want you to say anything because to them, your opinions don't count.

The mask simply means: Shut up and obey!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by FrenchyL(m): 12:37am On Dec 22, 2020
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by backnbeta(f): 5:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Zeion422:
The same gov't want us to go and register NIN inside covid 19...........wat a misplace.......pls complete it for me ooooo
undecided

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by noony926: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Make una no come spoil this year Christmas fun Ooo. Not only Bars and Hotels will you close. Why not close all the markets and the churches. Scam Govt.
Re: COVID-19: FG Restricts Guests To 50 At Conferences, Weddings, Others by Wettoid123: 7:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ibfpleasant:
osogbo I guess!

Guess again!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: 17 Italians In India Test Positive / The Health Benefits Of Humor And Laughter! » » / NMA Strike Suspended?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.