Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

I Need Russia Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Russia Visa (4073 Views)

Russia Visa Requirements / Get A Russia Visa / Russia Visa Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Russia Visa by poca4real(m): 2:13pm On Mar 27, 2011
Plz house,i need russia student visa.is there anybody in the house that know the duration b4 the visa will ready?
Re: I Need Russia Visa by hotelbook: 2:18am On Mar 28, 2011
if at the embassy,3days
Re: I Need Russia Visa by Davedavy: 8:02am On Mar 28, 2011
poca4real:

Plz house,i need russia student visa.is there anybody in the house that know the duration b4 the visa will ready?

1)Apply to the University of your choice
2) The Univ. will send you an invitation letter
3)  Go to NDLEA to get NDLEA clearance
4) Do Police checks and get Police clearance
5)Do Immigration checks and get Immigration clearance
6)Do HIV test
7)Certify your certificates
coolTake all documents together with invitation letter to the embassy
9)Get your Russian visa and get ready for the harsh winter and skin heads  tongue

Also,be sure you have enough money for the duration of your program,getting a part time job in Russia is emmm, emmm, hmmm, you feel me now.

1 Like

Re: I Need Russia Visa by justwise(m): 8:06am On Mar 28, 2011
Davedavy:

1)Apply to the University of your choice
2) The Univ. will send you an invitation letter
3) Go to NDLEA to get NDLEA clearance
4) Do Police checks and get Police clearance
5)Do Immigration checks and get Immigration clearance
6)Do HIV test
7)Certify your certificates
coolTake all documents together with invitation letter to the embassy
9)Get your Russian visa and get ready for the harsh winter and skin heads tongue
Also,be sure you have enough money for the duration of your program,getting a part time job in Russia is emmm, emmm, hmmm, you feel me now.
I love this, nicely done
Re: I Need Russia Visa by Davedavy: 9:46am On Mar 28, 2011
justwise:

I love this, nicely done

I'm honoured.  smiley
Re: I Need Russia Visa by Davedavy: 10:52am On Mar 28, 2011
hotelbook:

gettin a job ke?THERE ARE NO JOBS,THATS EVEN IF THE SKIN HEADS GIVE U CHANCE TO FUCKIN BREATHE.GIRLS WIL SLEEP WIT U BUT WIT AL THE MONEY U WIL SPEND TO GET THERE,IT AINT WORTH IT.U NO FIT DO YAHOO FOR THERE O,EXCEPT DATIN

yeah,getting a job is next to impossible in that country.That was implied in my first post by the 'emmm,emmm,hmmm' at the end of the post, smiley.The dude can also read this post:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=562777.msg7280102#msg7280102

I wouldnt advice anybody to go to that country,nuff said.
Re: I Need Russia Visa by teddjon: 11:07am On Mar 28, 2011
Why are so many people neglecting Russia as if Russia is that so bad? I have been here for more than 2 years without skin-head or anything or racist like I heard before coming down here. But we Nigerians we over do things. We need to check ourselves before saying a country is bad or skin-head.
Re: I Need Russia Visa by Davedavy: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2011
teddjon:

Why are so many people neglecting Russia as if Russia is that so bad? I have been here for more than 2 years without skin-head or anything or racist like I heard before coming down here. But we Nigerians we over do things. We need to check ourselves before saying a country is bad or skin-head.

Which town in Russia are you?
Re: I Need Russia Visa by teddjon: 11:27am On Mar 28, 2011
Am not in Town, I am in City, I live here in Moscow.
Re: I Need Russia Visa by hotelbook: 11:28am On Mar 28, 2011
mayb petersburg
Re: I Need Russia Visa by teddjon: 11:29am On Mar 28, 2011
Atlest you can see what i wrote you. I am living in Moscow. ok?
Re: I Need Russia Visa by Davedavy: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2011
teddjon:

Atlest you can see what i wrote you. I am living in Moscow. ok?

Oh Moskva,harasho,kak tam?
Re: I Need Russia Visa by teddjon: 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2011
ahahhaha!!! Spasibo, vse otlinchno!
Re: I Need Russia Visa by Lynbrook(m): 12:22am On Aug 05, 2017
teddjon:
ahahhaha!!! Spasibo, vse otlinchno!

Pls can you help me on the procedure on getting a Russia tourist visa.
Re: I Need Russia Visa by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 05, 2017
hotelbook:
gettin a job ke?THERE ARE NO JOBS,THATS EVEN IF THE SKIN HEADS GIVE U CHANCE TO FUCKIN BREATHE.GIRLS WIL SLEEP WIT U BUT WIT AL THE MONEY U WIL SPEND TO GET THERE,IT AINT WORTH IT.U NO FIT DO YAHOO FOR THERE O,EXCEPT DATIN
very useless comment. Shutup if u have nothing to say! Chai.
Re: I Need Russia Visa by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2017
teddjon:

shocked are you dark in complexion?
Russia, hungary, all asia are home of racists.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Travel To South Africa On A Vacation / Poultry Business In Nigeria Or Travel To Canada / How Much Does It Cost To Travel For Holiday In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.