Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex (78611 Views)

Salako Treasure, OAU 100-Level Student Commits Suicide (Photo) / 400 Level UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Two Failed Attempts (Photo) / Jigawa University Student Commits Suicide After His Girlfriend Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97324156:

MBA Forex and Capital Investments PH.
How far?
We got an update on you too this week, hope it is not true?
Fingers crossed �

Words of a wise man!

Won ti gba Manna shocked
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Won ti gba Manna shocked
Dem no reach!
Nourish Super Loaves.
We aren't greedy,
All of us @[b][/b] We are contended with life.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97331103:

Dem no reach!
Nourish Super Loaves.
We aren't greedy,
All of us @[b][/b] We are contended with life.
Better

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Cardinalpoint: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Waiting for people that will still market forex on this thread...............................
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Cardinalpoint: 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
It's good you understand what you are putting your money into before investing. Forex market is rigged against any retail trader by default because you are in the market with heavy weight like the government, banks, billionaires. These people eat retail traders for lunch.They put billions of dollars in the market. They have employed mathematicians to trade for them. They are not looking or studying any stupid chart neither are they staying awake at night praying the market will not go against them. Is it your hundreds or thousands of dollars that you think will earn you something. SMH

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by officialfestus(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Drizzy5001:
300 million , omo e too much o. Even an average bank manager no go fit pay that amount in the next 15years. Rest on lad.
15 years no too small.
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Ikegift4real(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Ask him if you can.

I am only telling you that making money online is not as hard as you think

Can you give me one hint.I'm lost on which to venture in. I'll need your learned and experienced expertise.
Reply my mail

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Yeng96(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
silaswills01:
If he invested in bitcoin with platforms like binance am very sure he wouldn't have committed suicide
That's really painful
My condolences to his family for the loss cry

sure
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Yeng96(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ikegift4real:

Can you give me one hint.I'm lost on which to venture in. I'll need your learned and experienced expertise.
Reply my mail

try crypto currency using binance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Rapsodee(m): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
millionboi2:
Na lie
The only difference is time
You loose the high lot in a twinkl of an eye,why dat of low lot takes more time to vanish
Try to see this, if i have $1000 in my account and I blow everything in just one trade with 3.0 lot size, just because I failed to use stop loss and if I have the same $1000 with 0.05 lot size, I will be able to learn from many mistakes because my account will be very much intact to withstand many losses till I finally get a working a strategy and learnt to avoid repeating the same many mistakes I made previously. Risk management is non negotiable in FOREX. You can't be 100% correct every time but if you're so sure of your ability and strategy, you can dare use bigger lot sizes.

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by maoolamik: 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
I agree mehn.I’m also 19 and have lost at least 3 million naira on forex.Its becoming a desperate addiction now.I think I should quit in 2021

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Drizzy5001(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
officialfestus:
15 years no too small.
abi oo. grin
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Ginomel(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
kelvindj98:
Na scammers and liars full this thread, let me too put my lie join. I lost 200 million naira to forex, thank God I didn't kill myself.

At least you are a truthful liar. lol

2 Likes

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by webizone(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by sugacoatedmouth(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
Let me drop mine too

I lost 1billion niara to Forex yesterday night and am still alive and sound nothing do me grin grin grin
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by BLoomfrancs(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Tony142:

u never fit trade 1 account finish, u dey go open 10 account, #mumu
Pussyclaat idiot. That is what you are.
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Lekan239(m): 7:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
HolinessForever:
Suicide is never an option.
Suicide is Murder..
The Consequences of Suicide cannot be compared to any state you are Here on Earth.

Hell Fire is a literal place where people enter every minute..
Salvation through JESUS Christ is the Greatest Gift of life.
I have no doubt that this is righteousness
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by excel101(m): 7:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
The forex trader called ECG is from Kwale, Delta State, while his father presently leaves in Kwale. I know him and his father.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by BLoomfrancs(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Chukwudubem0:

Okay something like what.

What's the easy and legit things one can do online and earn money.

Thanks.

I can't believe you asking this. Like for real.

There are lots and lots of stuff to do to earn money online.

You have Freelancing as No. 1

You have Youtube as No. 2

You have blogging as No. 3

You have dropshipping as No. 4

You have Tutoring as No. 5

And so much more.

The above listed are goldmines.

I am not saying from hearsay. I am telling you from firsthand experience.

I am a freelancer on Fiverr and I have made more than $600 this December. Now that's more than 230k grin grin grin

In the screenshot, I have $480 already plus $136 as expected earnings because I have not delivered the work to the buyers.

I withdrew $100 last week for flexing grin grin grin. All work and no play makes jack a doll baby. Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by excel101(m): 7:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:
Let me drop mine too

I lost 1billion niara to Forex yesterday night and am still alive and sound nothing do me grin grin grin
You this hungryman. You wey lost ordinary #1k, you wan die, e come be #1bn.
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Codedlyon: 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Better be well experienced before trading forex if not you'll lose money.
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Coinbased: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Elshaddai
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by pacespot(m): 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Which kind of lot size did he use to trade forex to have lost such amount of money. I smell lie or inflated figure in this story. The standard lot which is the highest lot size only costs $1USD per pip, that is if he is losing the trade, if he is winning, that means he will be adding $1USD per pip to his account balance. But for someone to lose 1, 1, 1USD up to N300m, I find it hard to believe the story. Was he sleeping all the while? Only people who don't know about forex will believe this story. Even if he was so bad at trading, he could have used part of the money to train himself.
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by excel101(m): 8:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
sugacoatedmouth:

You must have mistook me for your father that almost commited suicide because of migre amount like #5,00
OK you meant that long throated hungryman father of yours.
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by Gamesmart: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
HolinessForever:
Suicide is never an option.
Suicide is Murder..
The Consequences of Suicide cannot be compared to any state you are Here on Earth.

Hell Fire is a literal place where people enter every minute..
Salvation through JESUS Christ is the Greatest Gift of life.

Go to hell with your Jesus.
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by fof1: 8:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
ivolt:
Fraud kills.
Forex, crypto and other voodoo investment are lies. The operators use the money for either Ponzi scheme
or gambling while lying to their victims about fake investment.
He has successfully sent many into poverty in this hard time. This country needs stronger regulation to prevent fraud.

NO YOU ARE VERY WRONG AND UNINFORMED. FOREX and Crypto are VERY SAFE BUSINESS OUTLETS, but it depends on ur Knowledge, Patience and INTEGRITY. As there is Genuine so there is Fake,Pls. Only Know and Follow d Right Team.
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by VibetoneArtBlog(f): 8:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Drizzy5001:
where will you share it to, so that others can learn.
Do u have a WhatsApp group?

For now,it will be shared on the blog,our Facebook page and Twitter account where we have quiet a large number of people who visit daily
We have a plan to open a WhatsApp group soon
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by sassiemyk: 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nbotee:
How did a 19yr old get access to 300m ?

I wish you understanding and the ability to read in ur next life
Re: 19-year-old UNILORIN Student Commits Suicide After Losing N300m To Forex by rhodman: 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
BLoomfrancs:

I can't believe you asking this. Like for real.

There are lots and lots of stuff to do to earn money online.

You have Freelancing as No. 1

You have Youtube as No. 2

You have blogging as No. 3

You have dropshipping as No. 4

You have Tutoring as No. 5

And so much more.

The above listed are goldmines.

I am not saying from hearsay. I am telling you from firsthand experience.

I am a freelancer on Fiverr and I have made more than $600 this December. Now that's more than 230k grin grin grin

In the screenshot, I have $480 already plus $136 as expected earnings because I have not delivered the work to the buyers.

I withdrew $100 last week for flexing grin grin grin. All work and no play makes jack a doll baby. Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks for this.

If I may ask what are you really doing on Fiverr?
Freelancing what exactly?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

23-Year-Old Destiny Benjamin Dies 4 Days After Hip Surgery In Lagos / Doctor Jumps Into Lagoon At Third Mainland Bridge (Suicide) / The Eyes & The Vagina Don't Need Cleaning Up Regularly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.