Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lady’s Fake Butt Enlargement Turns To Rock. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’s Fake Butt Enlargement Turns To Rock. (1075 Views)

Embarrassing Moment Lady’s Fake Backside Fall Out On Dance Floor / Artificial Butt Fail:Her Fake Butt Pulled Off While She Was Dancing(photos) / "So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady’s Fake Butt Enlargement Turns To Rock. by agboifeanyi242(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2020
A lady is in a very difficult state now as her fake bum bum has turned stiffed and Rock.

Big Lesson to all ladies who are planning to engage in Bum Enlargements as Pictures of a lady with a surgeon indicates her bums are now a complete rock due to too many injections for it’s Enlargement.

Watch Video:
https://gistlobby.com.ng/2020/12/22/ladys-fake-buttocks-enlargement-turns-to-rock/

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Lady’s Fake Butt Enlargement Turns To Rock. by meobizy(f): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol. Ghetto enhancements. I bet it was cement which was injected there. Some idiots pump silicone sealant as well as some other dangerous materials in there. The funny part is one will still need exercise to maintain the look, so why not go that route in the first place?
Re: Lady’s Fake Butt Enlargement Turns To Rock. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
well I don't have anything to say

you can now slay on mumu vagina person

when you think the biggest commidity you have is your body, then don't disturb us when things go south cos you would have flaunted this if it were successful

let your brain do the thinking ladies not your body

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Giving Me Silent treatment, will he Leave Me? / 5 Reasons You Shouldn't Have Sex With Someone You Are Not Married To / Why Do I Feel Am Making The Wrong Decision By Letting Her Leave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.