Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? (1154 Views)

4 Reasons Some People Think Double Dating Is Fun And Adventurous? / Pregnant For Mr Pompous … (18+) / My First Sex With A Yoruba Demon, He Was A Little Pompous, But It Didn’t Matter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 10:41am On Dec 22, 2020
Hello everyone.
I decided to post this here due to the crowds in this section.

I NEED ADVICE FROM YA ALL.
EVEN AS D YR COMES TO AN END.
Cuz I really wanna know where to make changes.

Im Scott.
A 22yrs old guy
A medical student.

Kinda pompous according to some people but trust me I'm too cool and fun to be with.
Very handsome trust me(cuz many people told me dat) even d ones I don't know when waking in the streets.
I never got carried away with d compliments.

I got born again when I was 15yrs and started consuming life and Christians books during my teens yrs.
Even up till now. ALSO,IM IN D GROUP NAIRALANDER BOOKS CLUB ON WHAT APP.

While growing up,I realized that my my character wasn't the one that needs many friends but few solid ones that knows what it takes to be a friend.

I can flirt die using different body languages but don't have a dating partner yet cuz I'm still studying relationship via book reading and others.

Also,I don't tolerate same mistakes multiple times cuz if one keep making mistakes and the system keeps failing and falling

I would back out from ya automatically..............
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 11:04am On Dec 22, 2020
Recently,A woman in my neighborhood abused me cuz my family had an issue with hers in which I stepped in to calm d tensed occurrence.

She said no wonder that' "she hasn't seen a lady with me" due to my pompous character...
I was like...I'm I supposed to be moved..... sad
Truth be told,she has never saw me with any friend cuz my streets is filled with yahoo boys,female hoes...e.t.c
And I detest it even to my blood.

She never knew girls are after me but cuz I'm just too focus on my career(medicine) and spiritual life

In school I'm lively and fun to be with.
I rejected several advances from ladies cuz I never love them.
They too are like...I'm too pompous etc
And I don't wanna indulge in an illicit relationship cuz I want a perfect life after all.
Even...........
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by tobechi74: 11:09am On Dec 22, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 11:20am On Dec 22, 2020
......my father asked whether have had sex I replied him with NO
He was surprised.

Also,I'm a guy dat don't want much attention after doing something that worth large compliment and praises.
I would tell u that u needn't do that(praises).
And I would quickly obliterate what have done cuz I believe there's more to be done.

There was a young boy living very close to me.the day he started reeling everything have done for him,I was like really!!!
I did those things for u
Cuz I don't like it. Bla bla bla
Recently,I gave d boy(now a teen) a nice phone.

I love to impact people's spiritual life
Teach them to be okay spiritually......

People really love me outside my abode
but my immediate neighbors thinks about the opposite despite d fact we haven't had a deal together.

Now,my parent(dad and mum) has started viewing me as a pompous dude.
Have talked to them severally dat I'm ain't pompous etc but they never believe.

So what can I do?

NOTE-- I need to short my write-ups cuz I don't wanna stress y"all.
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by millionboi2: 11:22am On Dec 22, 2020
esivue007:
Recently,A woman in my neighborhood abused me cuz my family had an issue with hers in which I stepped in to calm d tensed occurrence.

She said no wonder that' "she hasn't seen a lady with me" due to my pompous character...
I was like...I'm I supposed to be moved..... sad
Truth be told,she has never saw me with any friend cuz my streets is filled with yahoo boys,female hoes...e.t.c
And I detest it even to my blood.

She never knew girls are after me but cuz I'm just too focus on my career(medicine) and spiritual life

In school I'm lively and fun to be with.
I rejected several advances from ladies cuz I never love them.
They too are like...I'm too pompous etc
And I don't wanna indulge in an illicit relationship cuz I want a perfect life after all.
Even...........
Don't mind her

She no get sense,she wished u are as useless as she assumed.
I'm not boarderd staying alone now,bcoz u can b most sure of urselv than any.
Boys involve in different things u don't know abt and may not suit ur person like betting.
If you want get friends from worship center self,u need to bend urself to d state of a pretender to mix up......makin too much friends now is a big risk,so don't allow any idiot to tell u otherwise.
Infact if u are okay with your family great.

TALKING about women,that one worst, you are wise and she is pained.
She dey foolish well we'll
Girls of this days,apart from kids(children) are better as family or relative.though not all please

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 11:23am On Dec 22, 2020
tobechi74:
Congratulations
how,
Why?
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by Olude193: 11:23am On Dec 22, 2020
So wetin make we do

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 22, 2020
esivue007:
Hello everyone.
I decided to post this here due to the crowds in this section.

I NEED ADVICE FROM YA ALL.
EVEN AS D YR COMES TO AN END.
Cuz I really wanna know where to make changes.

Im Scott.
A 22yrs old guy
A medical student.

Kinda pompous according to some people but trust me I'm too cool and fun to be with.
Very handsome trust me(cuz many people told me dat) even d ones I don't know when waking in the streets.
I never got carried away with d compliments.

I got born again when I was 15yrs and started consuming life and Christians books during my teens yrs.
Even up till now. ALSO,IM IN D GROUP NAIRALANDER BOOKS CLUB ON WHAT APP.

While growing up,I realized that my my character wasn't the one that needs many friends but few solid ones that knows what it takes to be a friend.

I can flirt die using different body languages but don't have a dating partner yet cuz I'm still studying relationship via book reading and others.

Also,I don't tolerate same mistakes multiple times cuz if one keep making mistakes and the system keeps failing and falling

I would back out from ya automatically..............

Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2020
Even the church I got born-again from is very close to my abode.
I quit attending the fellowship back in 2018 cuz I was hunger and thirsty for the WORD.
The spirit directed me to Christ embassy.
After attempting to join winners.
The spirit was like no....go to BLW.(christ embassy)
Now,They never knew I'm now a medical student.
They thought im still struggling with admission.(u know those church now,they are like...he has backslide,he might have been into fornication,his village people,he has left our church for a worldly one...etc)
Cuz back in yr I heard issue getting medicine
They heard dat I rejected courses just to get medicine(unical). But never believe.

They never knew my presence at home dis yr was due to corona scamdemic/Plandemic
And ASUU strike.

Last sat,I was invited to a youth seminar in my former church.
In his usual manner before I left d church,
the pastor shifted and started taking about how to get admission bla bla bla..
While facing me....
He repeat d same thing
He said to get admission is not hard
He said one need to humble urself
Learn
And not to be proud...

I was like what's this for God sake...
Few min ago,cuz my bro rejected a job from India...my father told me that
A man at somewhere in our neighborhood told him dat I'm pompous...
And I never had a dealing with this man undecided undecided

I was like what's these for God sake.
That's why I decided to post it here.

IS THEIR ANYTHING IM GETTING WRONG
WHAT CAN I DO?
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 11:44am On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=SmellySperm post=97319388][/quote]
Advice needed.
Not trolls
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2020
millionboi2:
Don't mind her

Boys involve in different things u don't know abt and may not suit ur person like betting.
If you want get friends from worship center self,u need to bend urself to d state of a pretender to mix up......makin too much friends now is a big risk,so don't allow any idiot to tell u otherwise.

Girls of this days,apart from kids(children) are better as family or relative.though not all please
brother ehhh
The thing just tire me
More advice is needed pls

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Olude193:
So wetin make we do
Pls
No trolls
I need advice pls
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 11:55am On Dec 22, 2020
People!!!
Pls I need advice
I don't want to loose focus pls
I know it's opposition but I still need advice pls
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 12:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
After 115 views,u guys are not commenting embarassed embarassed
Is it because I didn't post nudes or other lewd news??
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by adaugo59216: 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=SmellySperm post=97319388][/quote]Advice needed.Not trolls
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nawa 4 Dis Ur Poem.

Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
Truvel:
Nawa 4 Dis Ur Poem.
Any advice from ya bro
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
esivue007:
Any advice from ya bro
U Should Start Dating & Get Use To Girls.
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by Prodigee: 10:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
People fear/dislike/judge things they don't understand!
If you grab that statement then you have solved your dilemma.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 7:33am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
U Should Start Dating & Get Use To Girls.
really?
I should?
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 7:34am On Dec 23, 2020
Prodigee:
People fear/dislike/judge things they don't understand!
If you grab that statement then you have solved your dilemma.
Hmmmm
Worded
People fear/dislike/judge....... wink
I grab sir
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2020
@zimri
You're sighted
Any advise? embarassed
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 23, 2020
esivue007:
really? I should?
Yes, There Are More To Learn Dan D Books U Read.
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
Yes, There Are More To Learn Dan D Books U Read.
yeah I know though.
But don't you think it's too early undecidedcuz I'm still studying some rudiments with effective meditation cry
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 23, 2020
esivue007:
yeah I know though.
But don't you think it's too early undecidedcuz I'm still studying some rudiments with effective meditation cry
No, It's Not.
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 7:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Truvel:
No, It's Not.
that's nice then wink
Would definitely.......next yr then.
Thanks bro.
Any more advice?
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by esivue007(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31
millionboi2:
Don't mind her

After many yrs,I viewed and read the comments here again and I was like
Wow!!! 😲 😲.

Honestly,had it been I have my current mentality then,I would have talk her out and teach the woman to stop wasting her time on such stuff that isnt of benefit/advantage to her at all..
But well. >: grin grin grin.

Shout out to you my man.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by Sapasenator: 7:59pm On Mar 31
Pomposity is allowed and nothing wrong with being having self confidence.

Are you expected to be a door mat?
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by Autobot05: 9:14pm On Mar 31
Are you pompous? Or reserved ?
Live your life if it’s the latter
I’m like that too and people think of me that way.

Just be respectful and say a casual hello once in a while cause you no fit Dey bone for everybody
Re: Why Do Some People Think Im Pompous? by Hermaphrodite2: 11:15pm On Mar 31
With your caliber as a medical student, Girls will surely rush you irrespective of whether you are handsome or not. So,it is normal for you to feel pompous. Some use this opportunity to be firing the pussies of girls but for you, you are firing for Jesus. Kudos

Abeg which level you dey ? Make I know my senior colleague

(1) (Reply)

Does This Always Happen To You? / Worst Romance Videos Ever (part 1) / Help! What Do I Do Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.