Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,555 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Does This Always Happen To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does This Always Happen To You? (1158 Views)

Why Does This Always Happen To Me? [Picture] / Must Nucturnal Discharge Always Happen After An Explicit Dream / Get Your Dream Curves Today!!that Great Body Can’t Always Happen By Chance(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does This Always Happen To You? by Ricexa: 8:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Sometimes most especially in Lagos, it will be like everyone just dey vex for you which on a normal day wouldn't happen. You enter bus, conductor go para, the person sitting next to you might complain and squeeze face that you should sit well.. You get down and ask for a simple direction, na vex or squeeze face em go see reply. Yoruba people who ought to use "e" for you will use "o". You stand waiting for a bus and the trader beside you will ask you to leave that you're blocking her customers. It will basically just be like everybody dey fight you grin . I even went to a photocopy center, the small girl was shouting and asking what I want like say we fight for dream or she know me from somewhere.

Meanwhile, on a normal day, this doesn't happen. It's so not normal you begin to check yourself, abi I didn't dress well, abi my looks no follow today etc.
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Bluezy13(m): 8:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
Yes...

It happens to everyone but on different situations, depending on one's aspect of life.

1 Like

Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Ricexa: 9:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Ricexa: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bluezy13:
Yes...

It happens to everyone but on different situations, depending on one's aspect of life.
And there are some days where everyone will just seem nice and respectful to you. I think there's something supernatural to this. When it's not your day, it's not just your day.

3 Likes

Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by SoBright101: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
I know you must mention a tribe in your statement

What is wrong with you people?
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
SoBright101:
I know you must mention a tribe in your statement

What is wrong with you people?
gringrin
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by foreverme1225: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Survival of the fittest mentality

1 Like

Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Erojepromise(f): 11:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
lol it happens , it is part of the weird occurrences of life...And I found out that if you don't look attractive and pleasant enough people will disrespect you

1 Like

Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by NihiIist(m): 11:28pm On Feb 26, 2021
Erojepromise:
lol it happens , it is part of the weird occurrences of life...And I found out that if you don't look attractive and pleasant enough people will disrespect you
Life is mysterious.

What the OP said is true

There are some days where people will be just nice to you and there are some days where everyone and everything will just be disrespectful . I think it has to do with looks and appearance. I have this shirt that makes me look like a pastor /nerd . Whenever I put it on, alot of people disrespect me. But there are some cloths I'll put on that will seem everyone is just nice and respectful to me. It happens . Appearance plays a major role.

1 Like

Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ricexa:
Sometimes most especially in Lagos, it will be like everyone just dey vex for you which on a normal day wouldn't happen. You enter bus, conductor go para, the person sitting next to you might complain and squeeze face that you should sit well.. You get down and ask for a simple direction, na vex or squeeze face em go see reply. Yoruba people who ought to use "e" for you will use "o". You stand waiting for a bus and the trader beside you will ask you to leave that you're blocking her customers. It will basically just be like everybody dey fight you grin . I even went to a photocopy center, the small girl was shouting and asking what I want like say we fight for dream or she know me from somewhere.

Meanwhile, on a normal day, this doesn't happen. It's so not normal you begin to check yourself, abi I didn't dress well, abi my looks no follow today etc.
Ni Tori Ni Igboro Werey Ni Everybody....���. .. We Wey Normal For The World No Pass 2.. Me And Kim Jung In (North Korea President
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by NewDelhi(m): 4:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Lion25:
Ni Tori Ni Igboro Werey Ni Everybody....���. .. We Wey Normal For The World No Pass 2.. Me And Kim Jung In (North Korea President
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by NewDelhi(m): 4:49am On Feb 27, 2021
Lion25:
Grow up
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by gbolagunte81693: 5:05am On Feb 27, 2021
Survival of the fittest mentality
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
NewDelhi:

Grow up

You are stupid just like your alternate kingazubuike and Daudathesexy
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
An average Nigerian is not always happy.

1 Like

Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
NewDelhi:

Grow up

You are stupid just like your alternate kingazubuike and Daudathesexy
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Newdelhi
Re: Does This Always Happen To You? by Dreyton36: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
My guy no be their fault
Wahala for Lagos too much

Agbero money
Light bill money
House rent money
DStv money
Food money
Children money for school
Loan u never pay
Salary small
Wife dey give u headache
Data money
Transport money
Fuel money
Haircut money
Bet9ja money
Beer money
Weed money
Short time money
Family wahala money
Mama swallow needle money
Mama they catch cold money
Money for family meeting
Everything for person wey dey receive salary from 40k to 150k maximum
And you say make the person smile after all these problems?

Na only Lagos you go see man go drink action bitter and he no go squeeze face
Conductor go drink dry gin inside hot sun even wear singlet join am they shout "ketu ojota mile 12 wole with ur change
He go use cigar top am

Na Lagos man go wear expensive Italian suit still beg u wey wear simple shirt okrika say make you help am with 100 naira say he they stranded
Na everyday people they stranded for Lagos
Problem yakpa for Lagos , but if your time reach you go make am Las Las

Lights up my kpoli in peace

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Have You Heard About Yourself That's Not True Good Or Bad / Check Out This Special Offer To Casa Del Papa In Benin Republic / These 5 Nollywood Actresses Are Hands Down The Sexiest Actresses In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.