Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,429 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State (33658 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam / My Trip To Akure, The Capital Of Ondo State (pictures, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by ThierryJay: 3:37am On Dec 24, 2020
greatbuc:
Lodged in Carlton few days ago.. loved their stone like bed and tiny brush with paste that tastes like chalk.

Where is this located please?
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by luemz(m): 3:40am On Dec 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Alright. I’ll let them know, if they agree, I’ll reach out.
ok thank you so much for the positive feedback Ma'am. I'm grateful.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by ThierryJay: 3:55am On Dec 24, 2020
Pocohantas, pray tell, what juju did you use for this thread? A Nairaland thread about a regional town in Nigeria without any tribalistic comment for a whopping 7 pages, it's unheard of! Even the renowned bigots that checked out the thread somehow sheathed their swords.

Maybe it's just the Christmas effect.

Nice thread, Olori Poco.

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by yetty247(f): 4:47am On Dec 24, 2020
Alaye, did u jump Osogbo ni?
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Sobasojek: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2020
ThierryJay:

Carlton gate hotel at agodi. Another Carlton gate is at idi ape Ibadan
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:00am On Dec 24, 2020
Omihanifa:
You didn't show us olashore international School and their Mini stadium

That is in iloko ijesha not ijebu jesa
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:01am On Dec 24, 2020
yetty247:
Alaye, did u jump Osogbo ni?

You won’t get to osogbo since ijebu jesa is on express to Akure Ondo state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 24, 2020
pocohantas:

Call you for what? Make you start to press me for night like balloon. Abeg o! Dey you dey. grin
grin
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2020
Seyilome:
Ejigbos owns Abidjan and Lome
Are u an Ejigbo? Are u in Lome?
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by fullblast(m): 8:45am On Dec 24, 2020
Can you imagine this Alejo?... I'm sure you are not an enemy of progress.
This fast car is a total reflection of commuter behavior in IB.
If your micra is slow, patronage will take a nose dive. In fact, I just took delivery of one waiting to go to the painter's soonest.

pocohantas:
My Take On The Trip

P.S, This contraption should be banned. lipsrsealed

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by happney65: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2020
fullblast:
Can you imagine this Alejo?... I'm sure you are not an enemy of progress.
This fast car is a total reflection of commuter behavior in IB.
If your micra is slow, patronage will take a nose dive. In fact, I just took delivery of one waiting to go to the painter's soonest.

Bros,Do you still buy and sell properties?Please let me know if you still do

Thanks
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2020
You visited my town, my father's house is not far from palace, hope you enjoyed the Trip?
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2020
Petyprincess:
You visited my hometown.
Make sure you taste dodo ikire b4 leaving, if you don't like it I'm not princess grin
hello, we are from the same place, in Pele o
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2020
Petyprincess:
You visited my hometown.
Make sure you taste dodo ikire b4 leaving, if you don't like it I'm not princess grin
sorry I thought you are from ljebu Jesa
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Petyprincess(f): 1:01pm On Dec 24, 2020
Holluwhakemmy:
sorry I thought you are from ljebu Jesa
As long we all from osun no probs

3 Likes

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2020
Petyprincess:

As long we all from osun no probs
Na so
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Seyilome(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
gomojam:
Are u an Ejigbo? Are u in Lome?
I am an Ejigbo and I was born in Lome but now live in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 24, 2020
Seyilome:
I am an Ejigbo and I was born in Lome but now live in Nigeria
OK bro, great. Do most ejigbo people in Lome still speak Yoruba fluently and practise our culture, especially the ones born and bred there like you?
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by HUSTLER001: 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2020
STENON:
Akoraye Agbe wa o grin wink
please ma,I really need your help. I realize you have been helping people in this platform and I wish you extend your kindness to me. Pls,I am a family man and right now,I don't have a kobo to do Christmas with my family because my boss didn't pay us. I would be very glad if you help me.God bless you ma.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Wroxxane: 12:11am On Dec 25, 2020
Omihanifa:
You didn't show us olashore international School and their Mini stadium
It's not in Ijebu-jesa undecided
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by STENON(f): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2020
Ok
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by STENON(f): 12:44am On Dec 25, 2020
HUSTLER001:
please ma,I really need your help. I realize you have been helping people in this platform and I wish you extend your kindness to me. Pls,I am a family man and right now,I don't have a kobo to do Christmas with my family because my boss didn't pay us. I would be very glad if you help me.God bless you ma.
I don't help scammers

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Seyilome(m): 1:47am On Dec 25, 2020
gomojam:
OK bro, great. Do most ejigbo people in Lome still speak Yoruba fluently and practise our culture, especially the ones born and bred there like you?
yes perfectly, yoruba language is widely spoken in lome

1 Like

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 3:18am On Dec 25, 2020
Seyilome:
yes perfectly, yoruba language is widely spoken in lome
Good one and thanks for your time bro. How do they view Nigerians there?
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Seyilome(m): 8:38am On Dec 25, 2020
gomojam:
Good one and thanks for your time bro. How do they view Nigerians there?
welcome, before they see Nigerians as good people but now, they termed us as bad people (419 and money ritualist) especially Igbos(cos igbos too are now trooping to Togo for business, and they are doing great) but they regard us as big brother, expecially entertainment. Yoruba language is now in their news language and some other programmes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Taal17: 9:52am On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:
My Take On The Trip

I concur
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
Seyilome:
welcome, before they see Nigerians as good people but now, they termed us as bad people (419 and money ritualist) especially Igbos(cos igbos too are now trooping to Togo for business, and they are doing great) but they regard us as big brother, expecially entertainment. Yoruba language is now in their news language and some other programmes
Oh bro, you have done well. Thank you so much.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Orente21(f): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
pocohantas:
My Take On The Trip

check your mail ma.
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by BigDick70inch(m): 5:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
STENON:
I don't help scammers

Ma can u pls help me instead am not a scammer.......I'm fresh graduate still trying to find my feet.....Thanks and God ma!!!!
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by adeowo84(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2020
[quote author=labiola post=97367641][/quote]

Lol...Ile aro ni odo afin
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2020
pocohantas:

I said what I said, younger guys whine like babies looking for breastmilk. It is not men-bashing, it is not an insult- IT IS THE TRUTH.

A quick walk through the Nairaland Romance section would prove me right. They can whine oooo! Na only them waka come? ?

Pls tell dem oo
Re: Pictures And Observations From My Trip To Ijebu-jesa, A Town In Osun State by greatbuc(m): 8:42pm On Jan 07, 2021
ThierryJay:

I used Google maps but they have more than one around ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Julius Berger To Complete 25km Uyo To Ikot Ekpene Dual Carriage Way By Dec.Pics / Any Nigerian Citizen Living In Egypt Or Libya?? / Construction Of The Kara Bridge-Berger Of The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.