Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! (779 Views)

What Type Of Guys Do Women Like? (Character Wise) / What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / The Meanings Of The Different Types Of Sounds Women Make During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by czarr(m): 12:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
I hate the sound of kitchen silverware rubbing against one another or falling to the ground, it sets my teeth off.

another one is the sound made when some persons chew food with their mouth wide open, or the ta! ta! sound made when some persons chew gum...just kill me!

Or the sounds made when a welder or person is cutting metal with a saw!! my teeth sets off as if i put silverware between my teeth.

share yours!
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by EzzyCarter: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
The sound of iron screeching on the asphalt. Makes my skin crawl.

The sound of someone dragging his feet on the floor while walking, that shii irritates me. Walk like a human!

The sound of someone scraping burnt jollof rice with an iron spoon. Makes me cringe literally.

5 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by JOACHINpedro: 12:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Blunt sharpener raping a pencil
Anyone apart from me brushing his/her teeth

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Henrywalker: 12:44pm On Dec 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by StubbornGENIUS: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
The sound of someone briskly chewing a gum.Gosh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by hashtagged(m): 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mine is when someone with long fingers is brushing them against a nylon piece of cloth

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by chatinent: 12:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
Two metals.

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Kriss216: 1:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
So, the sound of ‘baby harder’ no dey cringe una

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by czarr(m): 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
EzzyCarter:
The sound of iron screeching on the asphalt. Makes my skin crawl.

The sound of someone dragging his feet on the floor while walking, that shii irritates me. Walk like a human!

The sound of someone scraping burnt jollof rice with an iron spoon. Makes me cringe literally.
swears
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by czarr(m): 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lalasticlala what sounds make you cringe?
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Beckysexy(f): 1:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
I don't like anything noise or unnecessary sounds in general . I'm a peace lover.

Kriss216:
So, the sound of ‘baby harder’ no dey cringe una

How about the sound you guys make when you're about to cum

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Jennycoolz(f): 1:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Any sound that isn't a musical sound disturbs me
I love silence and i love peace
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Kriss216: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
I don't like anything noise in general .

How about the sound you guys make when you're about to cum
About to cum where
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Beckysexy(f): 1:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kriss216:

About to cum where
If you ask me na who I go ask ? grin
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Kabir5643(m): 3:27pm On Dec 22, 2020
Someone chewing food anyhow

It gives one kain slimy sound

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by mosunmola63765: 3:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mine is when someone with long fingers is brushing them against a nylon piece of cloth
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Theboy21: 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Chewing of gum cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by MeekySmudger(m): 4:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
czarr:
I hate the sound of kitchen silverware rubbing against one another or falling to the ground, it sets my teeth off.

another one is the sound made when some persons chew food with their mouth wide open, or the ta! ta! sound made when some persons chew gum...just kill me!

Or the sounds made when a welder or person is cutting metal with a saw!! my teeth sets off as if i put silverware between my teeth.

share yours!
....The sound of humans,animals,and all living and non living creatures,nature...makes me cringe
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Marytj(f): 4:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
when someone is walking with wet bathroom slippers that sound ehhh...Kai!

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Bottle cork (metal cap) brushing on smooth surface.

Fork prongs rubbing against pots/pan. Especially when trying to get the leftovers or sticky/burnt meal.

Eating loudly.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by BigDawsNet: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Kissing

Not mine

But someone else kissing beside me
Especially French

I don't fancy that sound "muah muah mwah mmm muah " undecided

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by LadyTianna(f): 9:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
That sound people make when they're trying to draw out Phlegm from their throat and spittng it out. That thing makes me lose appetite. cry

My sister hates the sound of shoes being rubbed together. Especially those smooth black ones that can produce squeaky sounds. I do it to piss her off cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by paulolee(m): 11:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
1.that krrrrrrrrrrrr sound of atm machines counting money do Mk me cringe...d last time I went to withdraw 10k, I vex leave the Money and my atm card go ous, this days i do only transfers..
2..the sound of girls moaning also Mk me cringe and mks me cum fast n dts why i straff with ear pods on to last longer...
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by NiRfreak(m): 11:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
Baby's cry at night
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by NiRfreak(m): 11:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
When phone rings in the church
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by gfon(m): 11:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
chatinent:
Two metals.
hate it so bad,most time the sound makes me feel like i just got eletrocuted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by gfon(m): 11:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
paulolee:
1.that krrrrrrrrrrrr sound of atm machines counting money do Mk me cringe...d last time I went to withdraw 10k, I vex leave the Money and my atm card go ous, this days i do only transfers..
2..the sound of girls moaning also Mk me cringe and mks me cum fast n dts why i straff with ear pods on to last longer...
boss this your own epic o.i like that atm sound,the thing fit give me organsm sef
Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Uyi168: 11:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
czarr:

share yours!
The sound of the voice of bubu, the vegetable.

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Sounds Make You Cringe?...come In And Share!! by Mrscarter(f): 1:02am On Dec 25, 2020
czarr:

share yours!

The sound of people eating.
Screeching metal.
Grinding teeth.
Really loud engines

(1) (Reply)

Who Know Where This Girl Disappear To / How Pa Cyprian Achu Was Defrauded Of His Own Hard Earned Money! / How My Friend Fiancee Family Refused To Accept His Marriage proposal ecause Of I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.