Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,009 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London (29602 Views)

Nigeria’s Election Badly Flawed, INEC Failed, Says Financial Times Of London / Venezuela Using Nigerian Influencers To Wage Twitter War - Financial Times / Trump Said Buhari Is So Lifeless - Financial Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by TruthHurts1(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Because nobody cares about 50 kobo success built upon 50 million naira failure. Or is Bubu supplying the natural gas from his intestines? grin

NGpatriot:

This is what we did in Nigeria today, sadly, your foreign partners missed the news, please pass it on to them.
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Unie30: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
So true.. PDP really destroyed Nigeria.. President Buhari is just like Jesus.. He's the one they always send to save Nigeria from the claws of saboteurs! Whenever things go south, and Nigeria in flames, they summon him from the North, to come and carry us on his shoulder to a place of safety..

Rebuilding the nation after rebuilding our lives... That's his mission in Nigeria... And he'll be hated... Persecuted by the same people that destroyed our glory.. But they'll fail because God is with him..

@Daddy, we will always remain grateful to you... God bless you..

God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Sycophants.
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by NGpatriot: 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
[s]
TruthHurts1:
And yet you were bothered enough to strike through his post and reply to it?

[/s]

I don't have any problem letting you and your kind know that your anti Nigerian rubbish means nothing to well meaning, loving and patriotic Nigerians.

Your walking and worthless imported kolomental news didn't stop Nigeria from commissioning the largest LPG plan in Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by NGpatriot: 5:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
TruthHurts1:
Because nobody cares about 50 kobo success built upon 50 million naira failure. Or is Bubu supplying the natural gas from his intestines? grin

lmao... Who is this ipob trying to impress with his sadness, bad bele and sorrow.

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Ryan03(f): 5:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Conrod:
Nigeria has already failed,its just the army that is holding the last weak string from cutting off.
which army?
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Rebelutionary:
Personally, despite the prevailing challenges, I tend to take all this "predictions" with a pinch of salt! 2015 came and went and we still dey!! We will weather this!
The events of 2015 is what is taking to The level of failed state
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by rosskiti: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
gypsey:
Even with the corona virus the UK is way better than Nigeria, Buhari has been shuttling the UK for medical treatments before the corona virus. Most Nigerian thieving politicians dumped millions of dollars of their loots in UK banks. Without the Uk Nigeria is nothing, The UK even paid for and trained the Nigerian so called SARS police, Sadly the UK still runs Nigeria even 60 years after their independent. The UK is also sadly one of the infact Nigeria's main problem.

Nigeria will never ever ever ever be better than the Uk, Nigeria will never be better for Nigeria.

Brainless donkey. You can never say never in this world.

The mightiest empires have risen and fallen on this Earth.

Nothing is permanent on this Earth, as any historian will tell you for free.

Air head.
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
happy200:
Nigerian jonalist should also write and analyze UK's second wave of Corona Virus, because it seems they only see our problems and don't see theirs.
cover your eyes in shame.. They have a strong economy unlike Nigeria..
Corona is a world wide something..
Incase you've forgotten, Nigeria is the poverty capital
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by rosskiti: 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ryan03:
which army?

The army that is keeping Boko Haram confined to Borno State. Without the army, they would be in your house in southern Nigeria right now fcking your wife and your mother, while forcing you to recite Koran verses.

So thank your lucky stars for the Nigerian army, cos without them, you're finished.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Josywhyte: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
This is the promised land Bubu promised to take us: hardship,suffering,neglect,increase in police brutality,insecurity,banditry,bombings,kidnapping,low power supply,deaths,etc.
All the financial supports we get from other countries have been syphoned by you and your cohorts..
May thunder visit u and your puppets one by one...useless cow
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Ryan03(f): 5:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
rosskiti:

The army that is keeping Boko Haram confined to Borno State. Without the army, they would be in your house right now fcking your wife and your mother, while forcing you to recite Koran verses.
the same army that trading with the bokoharam ish to fill their pockets? Make I hear word. This is a case of putting rats in my house and selling cats to me to chase the rats away

So without them, you and your family is finish
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by rosskiti: 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ryan03:
the same army that trading with the bokoharam ish to fill their pockets? Make I hear word. This is a case of putting rats in my house and selling cats to me to chase the rats away

You can talk rubbish all you like. Without that Nigerian army you're insulting, you will be a dead man. So just STFU, you brainless dunce.

Negative minded bastards you. Do you have a clue how many Nigerian soldiers have died just to protect you from Boko Haram?

Have you ever once in your pampered life said a silent prayer in thanks to those soldiers who have sacrificed their lives to protect YOU from Boko Haram?

Useless idiots.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exc2000:

North really embarrassed us as a nation

You said you want Presidency we gave you

Service Chief and Strategic Ministry, Department and Agency North got it

80 percent of Resources comes from southern oil, southern tax and Southern port, remaining Agricultural revenue comes from South buying Northern Agricultural produce

*Marry the number of wife you can cater for .... North says hell No

*Give birth to number of kids you can raise like Arabs in Saudi, UAE, Kuwait and Qatar you said Hell No

The brutality with which the northern elites marginalise the common populace is more than the marginalization of the rest of the country.

What they are trying to do is turn Nigeria to almajiris.
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Ryan03(f): 5:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
rosskiti:

You can talk rubbish all you like. Without that Nigerian army you're insulting, you will be a dead man. So just STFU, you brainless dunce.

Negative minded bastards you. Do you have a clue how many Nigerian soldiers have died just to protect you from Boko Haram?

Useless idiots.
shut your stupid mouth and carry your dirty army karki out of my mention. Who are you protecting? All you know how to do is flex muscle on innocent civilians, come online to talk sh!t. Go and protect your family with the ill gotten wealth you got from oppressing motorist. Or you think I don't know how you people place touts on the road to collect money from motorists while you sit in your shade? Bastard like you. Nonsense and Nigeria army

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by rosskiti: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ryan03:
shut your stupid mouth and carry your dirty army karki out of my mention. Who are you protecting? All you know how to do is flex muscle on innocent civilians, come online to talk sh!t. Go and protect your family with the ill gotten wealth you got from oppressing motorist. Or you think I don't know how you people place touts on the road to collect money from motorists while you sit in your shade? Bastard like you. Nonsense and Nigeria army

Never mind. Karma has a way of paying back your evil heartedness. You will get yours one day.

Animal in human skin.

You're spitting on the Nigerian soldiers who gave their lives for you. You will get your recompense, in this life or your next.

Demonic entity you.
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by freeman5050: 5:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
complexBoss12:
We the Association of Patriotic Citizens of Nigerian (APCN) headed by Vulturebbqgrillz, seriously debunk this false information that is meant to paint our darling daddy bad, the most hardworking president in the world. Mr integrity himself, the best thing to happen to Nigeria after dudu Osun!

This news has every coloring of ipob pigs who are miscreants determined to destabilize the nation. we urge you all to trust the process as even our dear book haram brothers that were integrated into the society helped us complete the movie series " rescue of Kankara boyz"

May Allah continue to bless our darling daddy who is presently in Daura with the first class citizens of Nigeria.

signed helinus (PRO)

YOU ARE A FOOL. That's why there is no common sense in all of you over at the Northern side.

Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by amuwo1980: 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
SilverNorGold:
So true.. PDP really destroyed Nigeria.. President Buhari is just like Jesus.. He's the one they always send to save Nigeria from the claws of saboteurs! Whenever things go south, and Nigeria in flames, they summon him from the North, to come and carry us on his shoulder to a place of safety..

Rebuilding the nation after rebuilding our lives... That's his mission in Nigeria... And he'll be hated... Persecuted by the same people that destroyed our glory.. But they'll fail because God is with him..

@Daddy, we will always remain grateful to you... God bless you..

God bless all patriotic Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Hope u are being sarcastic
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by amuwo1980: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
freeman5050:

YOU ARE A FOOL. That's why there is no common sense in all of you over at the Northern side.

He is being sarcastic pls , cool down
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 22, 2020
rosskiti:

Brainless donkey. You can never say never in this world.

The mightiest empires have risen and fallen on this Earth.

Nothing is permanent on this Earth, as any historian will tell you for free.

Air head.
Your father is brainless donkey, Just like me, again I say, Nigeria will never ever be better even in the next 200 years, like it or not. you can go stab yourself in the eyes,

your father is a air head just like me. grin
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by nograv: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Exc2000:

Where did you get your education?!

I blamed North not One person or the President... Atleast Buhari got basic and military education, sent all his kids to best schools in the world, married just one woman except for divorce

You can't keep disgracing Nigeria and Muslim Ummahs accross well to do Muslim countries and always run from criticism ... I have travelled to Oman , Qatar, Saudi and UAE and ofcoarse Northern Nigeria... Northern Nigeria is a big shame to islam

Stop nonsense Almajiri system, goto school and attend Quranic school later in the day like Saudi kids do

Stop giving birth endlessly if you don't have means and your agriculture is not enough

Stop seeing Almajiri , Boko Haram and Bandits as the same as Yahoo Yahoo... Yahoo takes from rich in Countries with Kafir.. You in the North Kidnap Your own brothers and children for some stupid rape and also ransom money you spend on drugs and having sex to give birth

Too many Monafiq up North ashamed of simple truth.... Atleast you people visit Saudi, even Northern Africa ..... You guys make us Muslim ashamed

Well said..

Don’t know who you are, but you have already said what I would say..

You have been fair as well. I have lost count of how many times I have said even compared to advanced Muslim nations the North is a failure.

Let the south copy America or UK. But since that model is too liberal then these clowns could at least take inspiration from say UAE or Oman. But no..

I have said it before, either we the South rule for now come 2023 or you know the rest.
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by nograv: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
complexBoss12:
We the Association of Patriotic Citizens of Nigerian (APCN) headed by Vulturebbqgrillz, seriously debunk this false information that is meant to paint our darling daddy bad, the most hardworking president in the world. Mr integrity himself, the best thing to happen to Nigeria after dudu Osun!

This news has every coloring of ipob pigs who are miscreants determined to destabilize the nation. we urge you all to trust the process as even our dear book haram brothers that were integrated into the society helped us complete the movie series " rescue of Kankara boyz"

May Allah continue to bless our darling daddy who is presently in Daura with the first class citizens of Nigeria.

signed helinus (PRO)

LMAO cheesy
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
vioment:

Chairman I take note.

I can't doubt these facts you stated; but I know that for us to grow, we have to purposely put them in the back seat.

Pass tribalism laws, discrimination laws, religious laws, etc

Am a hardcore Naijan, but if i do the current day way, am an igbo. So, since am igbo, and I discriminate against you through job, housing, or even curse you out loud, with evidence, I should be penalized very well. Same for others. It shouldn't even matter if I discriminated against against another igbo or not, I should be penalized, and that penalization should be more if I did that to another tribe.

Am not being too detailed now, but you feel my vibe.

Then just doing infrastructure that crosses and connects every so called zone. Having leadership from the best of each state to serve as ministers etc.

We have to purposely be mature in this things.

I used to be a hardcore tribalist until a light bulb was switched on by me in my head.
I agree totally, but how can Nigeria get there?where do you start? More than half of Nigerians are corrupt to the core. Every Nigerian offers a brown evelope, demands for one or recieves one. You would have to overhaul the corrupt minsets of many Nigerians to begin with. Nigerians should begin by seeing fellow citizens as Nigerians not as people from other tribes that they must discriminate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Ryan03(f): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
rosskiti:

Never mind. Karma has a way of paying back your evil heartedness. You will get yours one day.

Animal in human skin.

You're spitting on the Nigerian soldiers who gave their lives for you. You will get your recompense, in this life or your next.

Demonic entity you.
go and give your life to your corrupt and wicked generals. I send you go join army? Are you protecting my house? Carry your stinking self away from my mention jare, fools and beasts in uniform. Come here dey yarn dust. Infact, na God go punish you and your uniform. Stupid mofo
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by COMPAQ(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Islie:

https://punchng.com/nigeria-close-to-becoming-a-failed-state-says-financial-times/

I do not see a single lie in this article. Everything is the truth!
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by rosskiti: 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ryan03:
go and give your life to your corrupt and wicked generals. I send you go join army? Are you protecting my house? Carry your stinking self away from my mention jare, fools and beasts in uniform. Come here dey yarn dust. Infact, na God go punish you and your uniform. Stupid mofo

I am not a soldier. I am a civilian.

This is between you and your Karma. People gave their lives to keep you safe, and you brazenly spit on their sacrifice. That is an abomination in Heaven and on Earth.

No matter how angry you are at the army, a part of your mind should still be human enough to say "I salute the sacrifice made by the soldiers who have died to keep me safe".

If you cannot bring yourself to say that, then there is something seriously wrong with you. And your Karma will sort it out. That is life.

Nobody escapes Karma.
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Ryan03(f): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
rosskiti:

I am not a soldier. I am a civilian.

This is between you and your Karma. People gave their lives to keep you safe, and you brazenly spit on their sacrifice. That is an abomination.

No matter how angry you are at the army, a part of your mind should still be human enough to say "I salute the sacrifice made by soldiers who have died to keep me safe".

If you cannot bring yourself to say that, then there is something seriously wrong with you. And your Karma will sort it out. That is life.

Nobody escapes Karma.
abeg shut up. Karma this and that. The wickedness of Nigeria army will invoke the same karma you are calling on them. Lemme hear word, I spit on your dirty uniform. You can cry me a river for all I care

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by freeman5050: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
amuwo1980:

He is being sarcastic pls , cool down

Oh really, may he accept my apologies.
This will show you the level of anger in people's heart over this failed/dead president.

Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
this country has over failed sef
Re: Nigeria Close To Becoming A Failed State, Says Financial Times Of London by rosskiti: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Ryan03:
abeg shut up. Karma this and that. The wickedness of Nigeria army will invoke the same karma you are calling on them. Lemme hear word, I spit on your dirty uniform. You can cry me a river for all I care

Nigerian army is not a person that you can accuse of wickedness. It comprises over 100,000 humans like you. Many of them have been killed in numerous battles against Boko Haram.

If you cannot appreciate the sacrifice those dead soldiers made, you're a mentally sick individual with no morals.

You can scoff and be loud and arrogant. But we are all answerable to Karma, which is the natural law of the Creator.

So keep being evil hearted. What you sow you will reap.

I shall not respond to you any further.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi Visits Baby Musa Who Was Brutalized By His Stepmother / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas / Timi Frank To Osinbajo: Sue Me, Stop Threatening Media Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.