Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,432 members, 7,823,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

“I Started Driving And Smoking When I Was 12 Years” – Femi Kuti Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Started Driving And Smoking When I Was 12 Years” – Femi Kuti Reveals (325 Views)

Olamide Drinking And Smoking While Dancing To His New Single "Choko" / "I Started Smoking When I Was 15 Years Old And I Now Regret It" - Cardi B / I Was Sexually Abused When I Was 12- Lupita Nyongo's Sister Zawadi Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Started Driving And Smoking When I Was 12 Years” – Femi Kuti Reveals by Glamoury990: 1:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Veteran singer and eldest son of Afrobeat pioneer Fela Kuti, Femi Kuti has revealed he started driving and smoking at a very young age.

The singer who was raised in Lagos, Nigeria, revealed that his father gave him the free will to drive and smoke cigarettes at age 12.

The 58-year-old musician made this revelation in an interview on Channels TV Programme, Rubbin Minds.

He also disclosed that his father, Fela gave him much freedom that age 16 he could go to the club and will be chased by the police in town.

Femi also recounted the flashy and exotic cars he drove to school which wowed his fellow students. According to him, growing up, he always thought that life was all about living an extravagant lifestyle.

The singer revealed that although he was raised with a lot of liberty and freedom, he doesn’t allow his kids to behave like he behaved when he was young. He noted that he trains his kids in an entirely different way [url=ablymedia.com.ng] More [/url]

RECOMMENDED
Re: “I Started Driving And Smoking When I Was 12 Years” – Femi Kuti Reveals by chocholady: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Like father like son

(1) (Reply)

You Will Laugh Until You Crack Your Ribs If You Watch This Funny Movie!! / Tacha Surprised By Nicki Minaj Invites Her With Gifts(video) / Kamala Harris Makes History As First Black And Indian American Woman VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.