Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. (6373 Views)

Some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by CHoccolaTE: 6:32am On Jan 05, 2021
LuciferO:
yeah, No this is not true. When you say men you're referring to all men including monks (irrelevant) but I know men who've stayed 8yrs without sex and when asked why he said just because well not really his wife died and he refused to be with any other women � that's true love

The guy is clearly a chronically addicted masturbator
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by jawalis(m): 6:55am On Jan 05, 2021
Sandrazima:

Most guys will leave me to my fate? In which world? Lol

Women are the real ones with abundance. Have you seen my WhatsApp? I have over 50 unreplied messages from guys. Sometimes I wonder where some of them get my number. Some of them I've told to leave me alone, that I'm not interested, yet they feel they have to prove themselves, offering to take me out and sending me card when I didn't ask. Some of them I ignore hoping they'd stop texting, yet they are still texting. I've installed GBWhatsApp many times just to hide my last seen and online so these stalkers will leave me, yet they are still texting

The more badly you treat a guy the more he chases you. Talk about lacking any self respect
But they will come online and be forming alpha. I laugh in Chinese.
Forget these nonsense. Same set of men that sends you messages are on other ladies lists too; sending hundreds of messages. It’s called pusssy hunt. They just want nothing but some silly assss sexx from you. Don’t be deceived by what you see.
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

really...... A man in his 50's. That I've known for 8yrs
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 05, 2021
See now I know you spitting bullshit
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

let's turn the tables, if it was a lady, do you think your words would have been different
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by CHoccolaTE: 7:24am On Jan 05, 2021
LuciferO:
let's turn the tables, if it was a lady, do you think your words would have been different

Male and female sex drives are different
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by CHoccolaTE: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2021
LuciferO:
really...... A man in his 50's. That I've known for 8yrs
Lol grin
So 50 yr old men are no longer virile?
Maybe he patronises sex workers or even has a secret girlfriend
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Liposure: 8:52am On Jan 05, 2021
jawalis:

Forget these nonsense. Same set of men that sends you messages are on other ladies lists too; sending hundreds of messages. It’s called pusssy hunt. They just want nothing but some silly assss sexx from you. Don’t be deceived by what you see.
some girls think they are special but they forget women are not scarce (men are just spoilt for choice)

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 05, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Male and female sex drives are different
now you know your tripping
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Obarofrederick(m): 2:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Psychological minded individuals would take this thread as a lesson, as for me I really learnt alot from this thread. To the poster, thank you#proudlyMGTOW/Redpilled
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by dawizzy200(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
chiunlimited:
grin only mumu people feel redpill is all about getting pussy.. Just reading through your advice your tips are all centered on women using sex to manipulate men don't these vagina people have something else valuable to offer apart from sex?, lol but, am sorry to burst your bubble my dear, redpillers are not slaves to there sexually desires--pussy is the last thing on our minds because it has zero value-self improvement is the main ball game and not temporary women with there short lived sexual pleasure, only simps will spend heavily, fight and kill there selves over a bottomless cum bucket. And as redpillers our confidence level is over the roof, because we men are the prize, we own the kingdom(relationship) we are kings and if we bring your ass in and you refuse to abide by our rules your sorry ass gets kicked out--there are thousands of chicks out there who wants to be given a chance to become our queens and come into our kingdom. The end game of every woman is a man, thats why you people cherish marriage so much but we dont give a fvck.

And no women alive can kill our self esteem, or manipulate a redpiller because we always maintain frame. All these your tips will only work on SIMPs, so whatever rubbish you choose to tell your folks will only work on bluepilled dudes, but as for us you're just wasting your time--better go and look for something resourceful to do to better your life instead of dishing out hogwash advice about expired kpekus. grin grin
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by allandutch: 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
luwiizy:
You can never understand a man standing from an angle of a feminist, "FEMINITY" should be encouraged more.
That should be the new mentality.

What fuckery is this?
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by backbone503(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sandrazima:
Men are naturally slaves to their sexual desires.

A man's greatest weakness is a woman. When a man sees an attractive woman he loses his sense of reasoning, which makes sense biologically speaking, since in order for the penis to harden, blood needs to leave the brain.

To control a man all you need to do is capitalize on his weakness for your body and use it to your advantage.

If women are this strong and dominant, why then do they weep and wail of been used and dumped by men? (you hardly see men do this)

See OP, give ANY women good sex, money and attention and she'll submit totally to the man. But what can a woman give a man to make him totally hers? Unlike real men, women are generally so easily manipulated. If you like, twist 360° for a man on top bed, after him cum, he'll come to his senses, and be the one to determine the fate of that relationship.

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by backbone503(m): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sandrazima:

Women are the real ones with abundance. Have you seen my WhatsApp? I have over 50 unreplied messages from guys. Sometimes I wonder where some of them get my number. Some of them I've told to leave me alone, that I'm not interested, yet they feel they have to prove themselves, offering to take me out and sending me card when I didn't ask. Some of them I ignore hoping they'd stop texting, yet they are still texting. I've installed GBWhatsApp many times just to hide my last seen and online so these stalkers will leave me, yet they are still texting

The more badly you treat a guy the more he chases you. Talk about lacking any self respect

Every man has a gallery. Men strive to adorn this with priceless and/or valueless works of art. Thats how we're wired. That you're lurked around by a million men doesn't necessarily suggest you're a masterpiece or that they're fools; they just want to enrich their collection.

If you doubt me, give one of them a chance to bang you like twice, then watch if he'll still chase you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by MSGAMBLE9: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
realman42:
When op gets to 30 yrs she go dey worship men up and down cooking and washing clothes like a slave.continue 30 yrs is coming we go see who will chase who grin grin grin
All you need is a well furnished room and always dress nice, watch how ladies go dey commot their house spend weekend unannoucced for your lodge marking territory like Taliban insurgent

Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by MSGAMBLE9: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nwaotu10:
Vagina vagina vagina. That's the only thing they've got to offer.

Nowadays, whenever I think of pussy, I think of Mucus!

Nasty little ugly flesh holes.

Spits

bro, i spit with you

Puke...
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by dontrulee: 2:15am On Jan 06, 2021
Sandrazima:

This online applies to simps jare
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by NiRfreak(m): 8:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Sandrazima:

I've never seen a guy back down when I reject him, never.

Men don't have self respect. There is nothing like alpha in secret. They only scream alpha when in public. When a guy sets his sight on a woman he doesn't back down. He will not rest until he has sex with her.

The alpha male who bodies all the so called alpha traits doesn't exist. He is an illusion. Lets first address the fact that a perfect human doesn't exist and we all have flaws. But in my 26+ years on this Earth I've never seen a man leave a wan because she said no, except he wasn't first attracted to her.

That's why men are overrepresented in rape cases. That's why men invite girls to their houses and drug their drinks. Men don't give up they chase and chase and never back down. Zero self respect.
And some simp will gladly believe this bullshit cos it sanctions their "simpidity"..(lol...I wish this beautiful sounding word exist for simps register)
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by NiRfreak(m): 9:15am On Jan 06, 2021
angelEmade:

sadly, you are right. I think parents have to start teaching the new generation of boys to be chaste and reserved.
This narrative you have given is exactly why we have lots of sexual predators and rapists in the world today, guys just don't know when to stop.
to fellow guys reading this....let's start creating some decency for ourselves.
You get sense so?
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by NiRfreak(m): 9:54am On Jan 06, 2021
oyolohi:

...a thread I've anticipated for a long time.

As a guy, I'll like to air my opinion on this "who's the prize" argument among other little things. Rather: I'll like to air my opinion on why I think MEN are the PRIZE?

Firstly, I recognize good philosophy when I see one --irrespective of the gender it comes from. I rarely read such from females by the way (no disrespect). However, I fell in love (at first sight) with the Sandrazima's philosophy and how she presented her points.

I've always been of the opinion that woman is a superior specie to man (I was in denial for some time before acceptance) -- more superior specie in terms of survival --which is, indeed, the major criterion used by biologists to do the rankings. It's no coincidence that women out number men and have a longer lifespan at the same time! --irrespective of the fact (collectively) that men are stronger in terms of physical strength, arguably more intelligent, etc. Than women.

If you give the relationship between man and woman deeper thoughts, you'll realize that the relationship is more like what goes on between predator and prey --men as prey -- more accurately put: FOOD.

Just as the vegetable in my garden strives under the sun to be successful --only for me to feed on it? --thereby increasing my lifespan. In which case, isn't food (a.k.a Man) the PRIZE? Of course!

Sandrazima, you've made lots of good points in an intelligent manner (more intelligent than most guys here will admit) : your comic analogy of why men do not think straight when with an erection cracked me up but about how men stare at female's features...I still do that. However, before rushing into a conclusion that it is a weakness in our biology; consider my experience and little experiment:

I found myself disgusted each time I stared at a woman's bo0bs or a$$. I once concluded that it was in our biology before having a rethink: Generally, a chest with lumps should logically draw more attention same way a planet with more moons will naturally draw more attention. To further prove this point, take note when a 'fine' girl with big bo0b/behind walks by: not only guys stare, all girls present there stare --girls even tend to stare longer! Of course, the girls might not picture themselves in bed with the big b00bs girl, only the guys might do so. Similarly, when a guy with big muscles walks by, he draws the attention of guys and girls but the guys might not picture him in bed, only the girls might do so!

P.S. : Women have embarked on a dangerous journey. How so?
While men tried to provide and protect women since time immemorial, they improved muscles and "ruggedity" in savagery --which has hitherto been a requirement for human survival. Women played along and surprisingly ate the larger part of the pie. While men developed physical strongth, women developed bada$$ traits while covering up with misleading "childishness."

Another bitter truth I discovered is that: men like to suffer unnecessarily without knowing why,same way women might like bad guys without knowing why.

As an emotionless thinker who doesn't give a rat's ass if women one day, figure out a way to make men extinct while maintaining reproduction of females, my advise to feminists is that: acquire the muscles for savage survival before getting too many men to realize how much "food" they are to the opposite gender. If the majority of men realize this, they might get soo mad that there might be an evolutionary reduction of our testosterone levels --of which will definitely thwart all efforts made by women (collectively) and send them back to a mercilessly patriarchal society.

I love your writeups already, OP. Please keep it up: these are more bitter truths everyone should know --and I think especially useful to men who really love knowledge irrespective of how bitter it seems!

What a beautiful rubbish mixed with cow.shit. All signs of simpidity painted over you...wake up. ..
There's nothing epiphanic about the Ops write up..you are only ignorant of women psychology. Real men know all these shots she wrote..only simp with long English like u are awestruck by the bland cliche she wrote like a new world discovery.
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Jedalord: 10:55am On Jan 06, 2021
czarr:
You just succeeded in "redpilling" men the more...the doubting simps can now read your writeup and see how anger has made you expose how you really feel about simps.

Thank you for the reality redpill class you just gave to simps, simps that doubt or think redpillers are just women haters, now a woman is telling you that you do for them what you can't do for your mothers and sister and you are a fool....how does that make you feel eh doubting thomas simps? lol

This your writeup is all a guy needs to understand the redpill.....straight out of a whoress mouth!!

Honestly!!! she is showing her hand lol. As a guy once said women are people of misdirection...
And to what Ubunja said was that females advice to females have the best redpill truth and taught him how they really work
Well,all I can say is,sister is doing a great job
Ride on lady!!!
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:20am On Jan 06, 2021
oyolohi:

...a thread I've anticipated for a long time.

As a guy, I'll like to air my opinion on this "who's the prize" argument among other little things. Rather: I'll like to air my opinion on why I think MEN are the PRIZE?

Firstly, I recognize good philosophy when I see one --irrespective of the gender it comes from. I rarely read such from females by the way (no disrespect). However, I fell in love (at first sight) with the Sandrazima's philosophy and how she presented her points.

I've always been of the opinion that woman is a superior specie to man (I was in denial for some time before acceptance) -- more superior specie in terms of survival --which is, indeed, the major criterion used by biologists to do the rankings. It's no coincidence that women out number men and have a longer lifespan at the same time! --irrespective of the fact (collectively) that men are stronger in terms of physical strength, arguably more intelligent, etc. Than women.

If you give the relationship between man and woman deeper thoughts, you'll realize that the relationship is more like what goes on between predator and prey --men as prey -- more accurately put: FOOD.

Just as the vegetable in my garden strives under the sun to be successful --only for me to feed on it? --thereby increasing my lifespan. In which case, isn't food (a.k.a Man) the PRIZE? Of course!

Sandrazima, you've made lots of good points in an intelligent manner (more intelligent than most guys here will admit) : your comic analogy of why men do not think straight when with an erection cracked me up but about how men stare at female's features...I still do that. However, before rushing into a conclusion that it is a weakness in our biology; consider my experience and little experiment:

I found myself disgusted each time I stared at a woman's bo0bs or a$$. I once concluded that it was in our biology before having a rethink: Generally, a chest with lumps should logically draw more attention same way a planet with more moons will naturally draw more attention. To further prove this point, take note when a 'fine' girl with big bo0b/behind walks by: not only guys stare, all girls present there stare --girls even tend to stare longer! Of course, the girls might not picture themselves in bed with the big b00bs girl, only the guys might do so. Similarly, when a guy with big muscles walks by, he draws the attention of guys and girls but the guys might not picture him in bed, only the girls might do so!

P.S. : Women have embarked on a dangerous journey. How so?
While men tried to provide and protect women since time immemorial, they improved muscles and "ruggedity" in savagery --which has hitherto been a requirement for human survival. Women played along and surprisingly ate the larger part of the pie. While men developed physical strongth, women developed bada$$ traits while covering up with misleading "childishness."

Another bitter truth I discovered is that: men like to suffer unnecessarily without knowing why,same way women might like bad guys without knowing why.

As an emotionless thinker who doesn't give a rat's ass if women one day, figure out a way to make men extinct while maintaining reproduction of females, my advise to feminists is that: acquire the muscles for savage survival before getting too many men to realize how much "food" they are to the opposite gender. If the majority of men realize this, they might get soo mad that there might be an evolutionary reduction of our testosterone levels --of which will definitely thwart all efforts made by women (collectively) and send them back to a mercilessly patriarchal society.

I love your writeups already, OP. Please keep it up: these are more bitter truths everyone should know --and I think especially useful to men who really love knowledge irrespective of how bitter it seems!

LMAO. The bolded exception in blue cracks me up.

Swears, you appear like an ant to me, right now, and the nonsense act you're trying to put up in this response just shines through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom / Alfa' Captured Having Sex With Mad Woman In Ibadan (video) / What Are Your New Year Resolutions?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.