Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. (6374 Views)

Some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Arsenate(m): 7:35am On Dec 24, 2020
czarr:
You just succeeded in "redpilling" men the more...the doubting simps can now read your writeup and see how anger has made you expose how you really feel about simps.

Thank you for the reality redpill class you just gave to simps, simps that doubt or think redpillers are just women haters, now a woman is telling you that you do for them what you can't do for your mothers and sister and you are a fool....how does that make you feel eh doubting thomas simps? lol

This your writeup is all a guy needs to understand the redpill.....straight out of a whoress mouth!!
Very smart man here. The red pill has always taught men to never give out their resources (attention, time, money) easily to girls as this will only achieve the exact opposite of what they hope to achieve and the OP confirmed that. 50+ unreplied DMs. She feels nothing but disgust for those simps.
Hopefully women like op help red pill more men.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by oyolohi: 3:21am On Jan 04, 2021
...a thread I've anticipated for a long time.

As a guy, I'll like to air my opinion on this "who's the prize" argument among other little things. Rather: I'll like to air my opinion on why I think MEN are the PRIZE?

Firstly, I recognize good philosophy when I see one --irrespective of the gender it comes from. I rarely read such from females by the way (no disrespect). However, I fell in love (at first sight) with the Sandrazima's philosophy and how she presented her points.

I've always been of the opinion that woman is a superior specie to man (I was in denial for some time before acceptance) -- more superior specie in terms of survival --which is, indeed, the major criterion used by biologists to do the rankings. It's no coincidence that women out number men and have a longer lifespan at the same time! --irrespective of the fact (collectively) that men are stronger in terms of physical strength, arguably more intelligent, etc. Than women.

If you give the relationship between man and woman deeper thoughts, you'll realize that the relationship is more like what goes on between predator and prey --men as prey -- more accurately put: FOOD.

Just as the vegetable in my garden strives under the sun to be successful --only for me to feed on it? --thereby increasing my lifespan. In which case, isn't food (a.k.a Man) the PRIZE? Of course!

Sandrazima, you've made lots of good points in an intelligent manner (more intelligent than most guys here will admit) : your comic analogy of why men do not think straight when with an erection cracked me up but about how men stare at female's features...I still do that. However, before rushing into a conclusion that it is a weakness in our biology; consider my experience and little experiment:

I found myself disgusted each time I stared at a woman's bo0bs or a$$. I once concluded that it was in our biology before having a rethink: Generally, a chest with lumps should logically draw more attention same way a planet with more moons will naturally draw more attention. To further prove this point, take note when a 'fine' girl with big bo0b/behind walks by: not only guys stare, all girls present there stare --girls even tend to stare longer! Of course, the girls might not picture themselves in bed with the big b00bs girl, only the guys might do so. Similarly, when a guy with big muscles walks by, he draws the attention of guys and girls but the guys might not picture him in bed, only the girls might do so!

P.S. : Women have embarked on a dangerous journey. How so?
While men tried to provide and protect women since time immemorial, they improved muscles and "ruggedity" in savagery --which has hitherto been a requirement for human survival. Women played along and surprisingly ate the larger part of the pie. While men developed physical strongth, women developed bada$$ traits while covering up with misleading "childishness."

Another bitter truth I discovered is that: men like to suffer unnecessarily without knowing why,same way women might like bad guys without knowing why.

As an emotionless thinker who doesn't give a rat's ass if women one day, figure out a way to make men extinct while maintaining reproduction of females, my advise to feminists is that: acquire the muscles for savage survival before getting too many men to realize how much "food" they are to the opposite gender. If the majority of men realize this, they might get soo mad that there might be an evolutionary reduction of our testosterone levels --of which will definitely thwart all efforts made by women (collectively) and send them back to a mercilessly patriarchal society.

I love your writeups already, OP. Please keep it up: these are more bitter truths everyone should know --and I think especially useful to men who really love knowledge irrespective of how bitter it seems!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by CHoccolaTE: 4:32am On Jan 04, 2021
Sandrazima:
Men are naturally slaves to their sexual desires.

This is one of the greatest truths in life, they will be angry you said it but it remains the truth.

Men are basically controlled by their sexual desires and sexual needs, just look at how stressed and neurotic and frustrated a sexually starved man acts, the sex starved man without any form of release is always unstable and easily worked up.

Men's peace of mind and ability to reason calmly and rationally depends on how sexually satisfied they are

They are big time slaves to their sexual needs, that fact cannot be overemphasized.

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by CHoccolaTE: 4:54am On Jan 04, 2021
OP thanks for this thread, nairaland boys will throw insults as usual but that is because they are pained by the facts you are spilling.

Males are certainly not superior to females just by virtue of gender, they like peddling this lie because they have extremely sensitive egos that are so easily hurt by any slight. Very sensitive people so they need to keep women's status under males so that they can feel superior and important.
Go into any topic where a woman says she doesn't want or need to get married to a man and watch how majority of the guys will get angry and hurl insults because they take it personal and cannot accept the fact that they are not a necessity or even valuable in a woman's life.

I can never understand how men got away with the lie that they are the more logical gender because I have seen cases of men doing the most extreme, evil and irrational things just because their emotions or anger was stirred. Women are more calculating and manipulative and less destructive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by apatheticme(f): 3:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
This social media age of woke people and wokeness will eventually be the end of goodwill and humanity on earth!!!

People, especially on this forum need to realize that nobody chose their gender! Just like nobody chose their parents, race, tribe or country of birth! However, the only thing we can choose is tolerance towards the next gender, the next tribe, the next race, the next country etc. Any form of discrimination against the other gender and name calling (as long as it's not my gender) will actually do us no good.

If a person is bad, address their shortcomings regardless of gender!

@op you're doing a great job!

Don't let these Alpha pillers discourage you from sharing whatever knowledge you possess about your gender or the other gender for the benefit of humanity! The truth is that those who will learn will learn and those who will discard it with insults will, don't be discouraged.

However, I feel it shouldn't be about sex and sexual desires only. Broaden out your topics and do an extensive research on other aspects of the male which makes him different rather than superior from the female. Use examples and experiences, real life ones if you have to.

No knowledge is lost, desist from responding to many of the uncouth ones here whose sole aim in life is to insult women and put them down in a bandwagon fashion on an anonymous platform, they'll distract you and wear you out. Focus and update on your research findings here, take your time if you have to.

I would've loved to do something like this with lots of facts and evidence based articles as well as materials which exposes the many lies and exaggerations of TRP targeted at hating the girl child, and the dangerous trend in society towards toxic misogyny. However I'm too busy to find time since I'm a working mom.

You're doing well!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by BRATISLAVA: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
apatheticme:
This social media age of woke people and wokeness will eventually be the end of goodwill and humanity on earth!!!

People, especially on this forum need to realize that nobody chose their gender! Just like nobody chose their parents, race, tribe or country of birth! However, the only thing we can choose is tolerance towards the next gender, the next tribe, the next race, the next country etc. Any form of discrimination against the other gender and name calling (as long as it's not my gender) will actually do us no good.

If a person is bad, address their shortcomings regardless of gender!

@op you're doing a great job!

Don't let these Alpha pillers discourage you from sharing whatever knowledge you possess about your gender or the other gender for the benefit of humanity! The truth is that those who will learn will learn and those who will discard it with insults will, don't be discouraged.

However, I feel it shouldn't be about sex and sexual desires only. Broaden out your topics and do an extensive research on other aspects of the male which makes him different rather than superior from the female. Use examples and experiences, real life ones if you have to.

No knowledge is lost, desist from responding to many of the uncouth ones here whose sole aim in life is to insult women and put them down in a bandwagon fashion on an anonymous platform, they'll distract you and wear you out. Focus and update on your research findings here, take your time if you have to.

I would've loved to do something like this with lots of facts and evidence based articles as well as materials which exposes the many lies and exaggerations of TRP targeted at hating the girl child, and the dangerous trend in society towards toxic misogyny. However I'm too busy to find time since I'm a working mom.

You're doing well!

Nice.

People should be encouraged to express tolerance and logic, rather than sentiment, when dealing with issues that come up. It's become boring to see that people don't think anymore, but are quick to label a gender.

Don't be surprised all the hate comes from one person under numerous accounts. There's one that's gasping Bratislava all over the place, that one owns more than one account.

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

This is one of the greatest truths in life, they will be angry you said it but it remains the truth.

Men are basically controlled by their sexual desires and sexual needs, just look at how stressed and neurotic and frustrated a sexually starved man acts, the sex starved man without any form of release is always unstable and easily worked up.

Men's peace of mind and ability to reason calmly and rationally depends on how sexually satisfied they are

They are big time slaves to their sexual needs, that fact cannot be overemphasized.
Lol, Btw Men & Women, Who Are More Sexually Slave? It's D Women. Yes. Women Are Slave To Money, Since Dey Are Slave To Money, Dey Are Slave To Sex. Dat's Why We Av Many Of Dem As Prostitutes Everywhere. I Once Caught A Beautiful Girl Having Sex With A Guy At A Corner because Of Money. Some Months Later, I Found Dis Girl In Our Church, Dressing Like One Kind Saint. 4 My Mind, I Come Dey Say No Be Dis Girl I Catch 4 One Corner? Since Den My Value 4 Ladies Reduce To Almost Zero. Yes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by BRATISLAVA: 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
chiunlimited:
grin only mumu people feel redpill is all about getting pussy.. Just reading through your advice your tips are all centered on women using sex to manipulate men don't these vagina people have something else valuable to offer apart from sex?, lol but, am sorry to burst your bubble my dear, redpillers are not slaves to there sexually desires--pussy is the last thing on our minds because it has zero value-self improvement is the main ball game and not temporary women with there short lived sexual pleasure, only simps will spend heavily, fight and kill there selves over a bottomless cum bucket. And as redpillers our confidence level is over the roof, because we men are the prize, we own the kingdom(relationship) we are kings and if we bring your ass in and you refuse to abide by our rules your sorry ass gets kicked out--there are thousands of chicks out there who wants to be given a chance to become our queens and come into our kingdom. The end game of every woman is a man, thats why you people cherish marriage so much but we dont give a fvck.

And no women alive can kill our self esteem, or manipulate a redpiller because we always maintain frame. All these your tips will only work on SIMPs, so whatever rubbish you choose to tell your folks will only work on bluepilled dudes, but as for us you're just wasting your time--better go and look for something resourceful to do to better your life instead of dishing out hogwash advice about expired kpekus. grin grin

@bolded is the true derogatory message of TRP and all the men who subscribe to it.

It's just an abuse filled hate spree concealed as a way for men to live better. It's the reason a man will hack a woman to near death, and the man will be hailed a champion and his actions justified by "alpha red pilled" men like himself.

Promiscuity, irreverence, irresponsibility, manipulation, wildness, hate and insults are all it stands for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Fiscus105(m): 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sandrazima:

Most guys will leave me to my fate? In which world? Lol

Women are the real ones with abundance. Have you seen my WhatsApp? I have over 50 unreplied messages from guys. Sometimes I wonder where some of them get my number. Some of them I've told to leave me alone, that I'm not interested, yet they feel they have to prove themselves, offering to take me out and sending me card when I didn't ask. Some of them I ignore hoping they'd stop texting, yet they are still texting. I've installed GBWhatsApp many times just to hide my last seen and online so these stalkers will leave me, yet they are still texting

The more badly you treat a guy the more he chases you. Talk about lacking any self respect
But they will come online and be forming alpha. I laugh in Chinese.

i pursued a lady for six good years on social media, i got her after her second child for her husband and after sleeping with two of her sisters

fear who no fear man

my advice, just calm and respect one only guy digging ur hole
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by jeff1607(m): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
50 unread msgs of recharge card and outings only?

Was expecting stuff like people begging to make her a better person, investing in her businesses or acquiring knowledge or life changing meetings, any guy not improving on what a lady he want Already has or changing small n fixing small loop holes in her life is just after her body which they lose interest after getting what they want.

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by CHoccolaTE: 6:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Truvel:
Lol, Btw Men & Women, Who Are More Sexually Slave? It's D Women. Yes. Women Are Slave To Money, Since Dey Are Slave To Money, Dey Are Slave To Sex. Dat's Why We Av Many Of Dem As Prostitutes Everywhere. I Once Caught A Beautiful Girl Having Sex With A Guy At A Corner because Of Money. Some Months Later, I Found Dis Girl In Our Church, Dressing Like One Kind Saint. 4 My Mind, I Come Dey Say No Be Dis Girl I Catch 4 One Corner? Since Den My Value 4 Ladies Reduce To Almost Zero. Yes.

Why do you write like this? It makes it hard to read your post, I know you are probably doing it for attention but abeg consider our eyes you are stressing peoples eyes everytime they want to read your posts.

Anyway, men also are slaves to money, that's why you see them killing people up and down for rituals and doing armed robbery left and right.

Na their own worst pass women own sef
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Why do you write like this? It makes it hard to read your post, I know you are probably doing it for attention but abeg consider our eyes you ate stressing peoples eyes everytime they want to read your posts.

Anyway, men also are slaves to money, that's why you see them killing people up and down for rituals and doing armed robbery left and right.

Na their own worst pass women own sef
Most Times, Na because Of Una Dem Dey Do So.
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Sierusvirus(m): 6:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Attention seekers this new year ?
Get a life
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by CHoccolaTE: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Truvel:
Most Times, Na because Of Una Dem Dey Do So.

Ok so men are to be blamed for prostitution because na them dey patronize ashawo.

Prostitution is Male people fault.
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Ok so men are to be blamed for prostitution because na them dey patronize ashawo.

Prostitution is Male people fault.
Lol, Funny Gal. I Still Dey Think Wetin To Reply U. I Dey Come...
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Wunna: 6:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sandrazima:

Most guys will leave me to my fate? In which world? Lol

Women are the real ones with abundance. Have you seen my WhatsApp? I have over 50 unreplied messages from guys. Sometimes I wonder where some of them get my number. Some of them I've told to leave me alone, that I'm not interested, yet they feel they have to prove themselves, offering to take me out and sending me card when I didn't ask. Some of them I ignore hoping they'd stop texting, yet they are still texting. I've installed GBWhatsApp many times just to hide my last seen and online so these stalkers will leave me, yet they are still texting

The more badly you treat a guy the more he chases you. Talk about lacking any self respect
But they will come online and be forming alpha. I laugh in Chinese.
You should be ashamed. Those are simps flocking in your dm embarassed

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Wunna: 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
internationalman:

All these guys are all over your WhatsApp because they want to fúck you.. You are just like
a cockroach in the midst of hens, so don't confuse lust for love...

Females are like tools or any other thing that is utilized and they all worn out or outlive their usefulness to the owner which is men.

Now people queueing up to buy a too (you in your WhatsApp) doesn't make you more valuable than the buyers (men on your WhatsApp)..

You may control sex which is just a mere means to an end but you don't have a say in love which is the final destination..

Which brings me to the final conclusion that

Girls fúck who they want
Guys fúck who they can

But
Guys marry who they want
Girls marry who they can.
I owe you a dollar bill man cool
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by dederocs(m): 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
MOB for life.
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by luwiizy(m): 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
You can never understand a man standing from an angle of a feminist, "FEMINITY" should be encouraged more.
That should be the new mentality.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by dederocs(m): 7:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

Yes, but a sound man will only settle with a pussy if she has something to offer, otherwise he will move from one pussy to another till he gets what he wants, yes men love pussy, but he likes tasting different pussies...you get what i mean, so having a cunt is not enough to control a sound man.

2 Likes

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by allandutch: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sandrazima:
I'm tired of a watching a bunch of fakeass men on this website collude to hide under the banner of redpill to insult women 24/7.

Let's be honest most of the men here are just obsessed with women. Women are the centre of their world, hence why you have 154 pages of comments on their redpill thread dedicated
to talking about women.

Without women your lives will be empty and meaningless. You think sex and women all the time. When a woman walks by, your eyes become fixated on her physical form and your hormones go hay wire.

The real redpills are men who don't care at all about women. And those are gay guys lol. You all heterosexual men NEED women.. You need us to feel good about yourselves. You can't claim to be the prize when you NEED someone to feel satisfied sexually and otherwise. Even the mgtow fools still masturbate to porn that has women in it.. They still follow hot girls on Instagram.

Women can live without sex and pleasure themselves with their vibrators and dildos occasionally. So practically, we don't really need men. But you men can't control your sexual desires. You NEED women. Even when you masturbate you still think of women.

You don't get it. You just keep going on and on about sex.

Your points are just ridiculous. This is about the worst argument against the Redpill ideology I've seen on this forum.

2 Likes

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Plut01: 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2021

I hope the OP does not meet someone like me in the future.

Because if me and you or any other lady are to be in same place all naked, I'm 100% sure my pistol will not be aroused even for two years.

No be all men you can manipulate with Pussy.

People like me will be thinking of dirty blood coming through your dirty pussy every month while you're there thinking that your pussy is the best thing after your surname.

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Oyadorf(m): 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sandrazima:

Without women your lives will be empty and meaningless.

In as much as your statement seem true, the real fact is that we both need each other. We both have things we desire more than the opposite and the rule of getting such from the opposite is by using what you have to get what you want. Most females, if not all, can't undergo the level of hardships males undergo to get money thus, their laziness made them to think of possible means of getting money if possible from the male counterpart and this led to female either sacrifice (sex) themselves (since they know that's what males desire more) or become manipulative. Male on the other hand desire sex more than the female, they noticed female desire money, attention and gifts thus, that made males give out these in order to get what he desired.

No wonder some male spend all their earnings just to lay a lady and females dress sexy to get men's attention, offer sex after being gifted money and gifts
If you think the analogy of female offering sex after being gifted money and gift is wrong, why then do some females refer to a guy as MAGA ? Why are ladies always the sacrificial lamb for money rituals?

Thus, WITHOUT MALES ALSO, FEMALES LIVES WILL BE EMPTY or I rather conclude that [b] WITHOUT ONE PARTY, THE OTHER WILL LEARN TO SURVIVE ADAPTATION, at least, inmates are surviving without females... grin

2 Likes

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Oyadorf(m): 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sandrazima:

You think sex and women all the time. When a woman walks by, your eyes become fixated on her physical form and your hormones go hay wire.

The same way we think about female and sex (our desire that we can't get except with what we have which on the other hand is what they wanted), so also do females think about male and money. When a man walks by, your eyes become fixated on his dressing and you weigh his pocket by his dressing.
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
CHoccolaTE:

yeah, No this is not true. When you say men you're referring to all men including monks (irrelevant) but I know men who've stayed 8yrs without sex and when asked why he said just because well not really his wife died and he refused to be with any other women � that's true love
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Oyadorf(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sandrazima:

Women can live without sex and pleasure themselves with their vibrators and dildos occasionally. So practically, we don't really need men. But you men can't control your sexual desires. You NEED women. Even when you masturbate you still think of women.

This statement of yours here got me laughing.... grin grin grin

If truly women can leave without, why the need to pleasure themselves with vibrators and dildos occasionally? Why are dildos designs to look like the male sex organ ? Why the need to penetrate your sex organ ?

Dildos were invented before sexdolls, even before the invention of Dildos, females had been penetrating themselves with any objects fit enough. what message does this pass to you? Cogitate over it

3 Likes

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Oyadorf(m): 12:05am On Jan 05, 2021
Sandrazima:
Men have extremely low self esteem. Their self-esteem armour is so weak that all one needs to crack it is just a little pinch. If you want to control a man, know how to use this knowledge to your advantage.

Look at who is talking about low self-esteem...

What greater low self-esteem can we categorise females 80% going out almost unclad,seen wearing tight and skimpy gown and skirts, advertising their body by positioning sexy parts while taking pictures or tweaking on social medias in order to get a catch that will satisfy her need (Money) and in return get he's (sex)?

2 Likes

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Oyadorf(m): 12:22am On Jan 05, 2021
Sandrazima:
[b]
Never make a man feel like he is good enough and he will hate himself. Never compliment his skills and he will try as hard as he can to get you to see how good he is at something.

When you are with a man, tell him great tales about your exes. Tell him how big your exes dick was and how good he was at making you cum and you will see the look of shame on his face.

Sorry, Miss but all you typed her applies to both Male and Females. No one love to be compared with another.

How will you feel if you are the one being made to feel the way you described above?

Let's be frank, females are always the attention seeker, they love being complimented more than the male counterpart. Tell a guy his dressing isn't good and watch his carefree attitude, do the same to a female and watch her change in reaction...

How will you feel if your boyfriend keep telling about his ex... Assuming you have small boobs and buttocks and he keeps telling you about his ex who is figure eight.

Sandrazima:

Every man wants to be the best man you've ever been with. Make them feel like you don't rank them high on your list and watch them work hard to prove themselves to you. This is control.

Every Woman who careless of being the best to their man ended up being dumped and those yet to get married learn the hard way in SHILOH wink

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2021
Sandrazima:
I'm tired of a watching a bunch of fakeass men on this website collude to hide under the banner of redpill to insult women 24/7.

Let's be honest most of the men here are just obsessed with women. Women are the centre of their world, hence why you have 154 pages of comments on their redpill thread dedicated
to talking about women.

Without women your lives will be empty and meaningless. You think sex and women all the time. When a woman walks by, your eyes become fixated on her physical form and your hormones go hay wire.

The real redpills are men who don't care at all about women. And those are gay guys lol. You all heterosexual men NEED women.. You need us to feel good about yourselves. You can't claim to be the prize when you NEED someone to feel satisfied sexually and otherwise. Even the mgtow fools still masturbate to porn that has women in it.. They still follow hot girls on Instagram.

so to how women use a vibrator and Love Machine men can use a pocket pussy, also even when we masturbate we still think of women what else Is there to think about
Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Oyadorf(m): 12:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Sandrazima:

Have you seen this post and other of it kind depicting females low self esteem and pointing to my fact about each sex using what he has to get what he wanted.... ???

https://www.nairaland.com/6344799/girls-spotted-dancing-naked-yahoo

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by cortix(m): 12:59am On Jan 05, 2021
Sandrazima:

to talking about women.

This does not reflect the life of every young guy out there, it's true everyone needs love, most times sex which is not a necessity (it's a natural desire to both male and female which can be overcome) in my entire 27 years I have not dated any girl because I have been busy from school trying to make good grades, left school trying to make a better life. My work doesn't even permit me to have enough time to myself and I know a lot of people like me.
so trying to generalize this is a folk tale. The same manner you reflected guys' image is the same way girls run around guys. I have more than 20 messages from girls unread. It's either they are seeking attention, begging for money, or listing all their life and family problems. Most times the way I talk to these girls I even feel sorry for them and feel bad myself but in the long run, I can't say all the ladies don't have self-integrity. I have also met ladies of the class who don't give an F about any guy. So everything depends on where you are and who you are. I forgot to give you an instance of a pool party I attended last month, come and see the ladies you are defending in their lowest life because of 80k each. To the host, the money is not even a bit of what the host earns as a salary every week. Guys present at the party where top MD's and politicians who can't even bring themselves low to sleep with girls handling and masturbating themselves just to make people catch fun. To the extent, some of the guests were using wine bottles to masturbate them pouring drinks on them and they were happy shouting and feeling alright because of the money they spared on them. shame Should I picture that and describe every female as a low life?
I think we all need to have sense, think from our brain and not the keyboard.

1 Like

Re: Male Psychology 101: Truths Every Woman Should Know About Men. by Aburada: 1:11am On Jan 05, 2021
seanwilliam:
No worry , na your Toto go suffer am grin

All these rubbish you Dey talk , las las sheybi na one man Dey fhuck u ? And just so you know , those simps wey Dey line up for your WhatsApp they just want to fhuck you and nothing much .. wait till you’re over 30 and check if they will still be there .. my advice for you is that u better marry when the ball is still in your court, don’t wait until u can’t wet no more , grin
I know say I must see you here grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alfa' Captured Having Sex With Mad Woman In Ibadan (video) / His Fiancee Of 7yrs Cheated With Her Ex For 4 Months / How To Know "CATFISH" (fake) Ladies On Nairaland Without Doubts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.