Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:07 AM

Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery (6172 Views)

Person Use Him Money Do Borehole, You Dey Beef Am - Rufai Slams Obi's Critics / Sky News Describes Peter Obi As The 'Antidote To Big Man-ism' / The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2020
TaiKuun:
Bro. Abeg drop your phone number, I been wan call you ask something.

I GET original 1.2kva BLUEGATE UPS but i no know wetin dey worry am. E no dey charge with Gen and I never test am with nepa. If plugged in Gen and I on am without battery, e go behave like UPS wey the battery don low. (you know that beep, then off).

If I plug battery without connecting to the wall socket, same thing.

If I plug battery, connect with the wall socket, same thing

UPDATE:

They brought light now, and sometimes, it shows both a green and an orange light. Both lights remain the same - no blinking. But when I plug anything to the back, it doesn't supply any current.

1 Like

Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by Lovelive: 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2020
U 2much

1 Like

Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2020
TaiKuun:
Bro. Abeg drop your phone number, I been wan call you ask something.

I GET original 1.2kva BLUEGATE UPS but i no know wetin dey worry am. E no dey charge with Gen and I never test am with nepa. If plugged in Gen and I on am without battery, e go behave like UPS wey the battery don low. (you know that beep, then off).

If I plug battery without connecting to the wall socket, same thing.

If I plug battery, connect with the wall socket, same thing
The. Ups be like wetin still good to me o.
I once try my UPS with gen, the reaction wey I get make me quickly off am.

Try am with NEPA.
Na the only thing wey fit tell us what's up.

You say if you try am with gen without battery e dey beep? Meaning say you remove the battery from the UPS?

If you plug am with NEPA, I sure say everything go dey alright without battery.

Na new UPS?
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2020
TaiKuun:

UPDATE:

They brought light now, and sometimes, it shows both a green and an orange light. Both lights remain the same - no blinking. But when I plug anything to the back, it doesn't supply any current.
Oh! Na so e suppose be. I mean the. Orange and green light.

Now,.when you plug something to the back,
On the ups for front.

What I mean is:
You plug the UPS,
Green and orange light show.
You plug something for back.
Go press the ON switch for the front of the UPS.
The switch dey on top the lights

How far?
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
H
Lovelive:
U 2much

Thanks bro...
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 11:04pm On Dec 24, 2020
2cribz
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 1:58am On Dec 25, 2020
Thanks for your reply, bro.
So, I have done that only to find out that my UPS doesn't output current.

I have tried many things but the results remain the same.

1. I have powered the UPS without a battery
2. I have powered the UPS with a battery
3. I have long-pressed the power button on above 1 & 2 conditions

Here is what I noticed;

1. When plugged to the wall socket, the UPS behaves exactly the same way when there is no battery plugged in. So, in behaviour, there's no difference between when a battery is plugged and when it's not.

2. When unplugged, the UPS uses the battery power but goes off after just one second, as if the battery is very, very low.

I don't know if I should conclude that the battery is not chargeable by the UPS, but even if the battery is the case, why is it not outputting power when plugged to the wall socket

boyjo:

Oh! Na so e suppose be. I mean the. Orange and green light.

Now,.when you plug something to the back,
On the ups for front.

What I mean is:
You plug the UPS,
Green and orange light show.
You plug something for back.
Go press the ON switch for the front of the UPS.
The switch dey on top the lights

How far?
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 2:12am On Dec 25, 2020
1. When I tried to charge with gen, nothing happens (with and without battery). UPS doesn't even know that they have plugged it into the mains. The only thing it does is just vibrate each time I plug it.
2. When plugged on NEPA, (i)Without Battery: Green Light is constant, while the orange light sometimes blinks, and sometimes stays lit with the green light, but after some time, like 3 mins, only the green light remains and the orange light is totally off (ii) With Battery: Green and Orange remain put. They both remain on and do not blink.

3. The UPS is an old BLUE GATE 1200VA UPS.

4. With or without battery, the UPS no dey output current.

5. On Battery power, the UPS goes off after just 2 seconds.

6. In addition to no. 4 above, I noticed that the UPS does not charge the battery, even with NEPA.

boyjo:

The. Ups be like wetin still good to me o.
I once try my UPS with gen, the reaction wey I get make me quickly off am.

Try am with NEPA.
Na the only thing wey fit tell us what's up.

You say if you try am with gen without battery e dey beep? Meaning say you remove the battery from the UPS?

If you plug am with NEPA, I sure say everything go dey alright without battery.

Na new UPS?
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by confluence: 3:59am On Dec 25, 2020
Op, you are on point, but I think you will learn better from this thread, I did my setup from the tips I got from here
https://www.nairaland.com/2428983/how-create-locally-made-inverter
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 12:00pm On Dec 25, 2020
TaiKuun:
Thanks for your reply, bro.
So, I have done that only to find out that my UPS doesn't output current.

I have tried many things but the results remain the same.

1. I have powered the UPS without a battery
2. I have powered the UPS with a battery
3. I have long-pressed the power button on above 1 & 2 conditions

Here is what I noticed;

1. When plugged to the wall socket, the UPS behaves exactly the same way when there is no battery plugged in. So, in behaviour, there's no difference between when a battery is plugged and when it's not.

2. When unplugged, the UPS uses the battery power but goes off after just one second, as if the battery is very, very low.

I don't know if I should conclude that the battery is not chargeable by the UPS, but even if the battery is the case, why is it not outputting power when plugged to the wall socket

Okay, I understand perfectly now.
One, your UPS needs to visit a good electrician. Either those socket for the back no good or, one component for inside don spoil. It needs repair.

2) Your UPS battery may still be good. Or not.
As long as light still dey, try to use the UPS charge the UPS battery. I will advise 4-8 hours. If the battery still dey off after like 3 mins of running the UPS only in its battery, the battery don spoil.
Ups battery should be like 7-10k now.

Kindly check the pic of the battery charger above, to know wen your big battery is full using a battery charger when you're ready.
I wan edit am.

Better electrician, wey sabi work near you for there?
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 12:57am On Dec 26, 2020
In fact, I bought a brand new 75AH battery yesterday to test the UPS. I've not bought battery charger yet though. I was just desperate to see if battery or UPS is the problem.

Guess what? The UPS was behaving exactly the same way as it was before, meaning that battery is not the issue. It typically goes off two seconds after powering it on (the way UPS behave when their battery is totally low).

Now, the issue is not battery, but the UPS itself.

I've taken it to the electrician, and he told me he has fixed it, but when I tested it, nothing has been fixed as the UPS keeps behaving the same way it was behaving before taking it for a fix.

boyjo:

One, your UPS needs to visit a good electrician. Either those socket for the back no good or, one component for inside don spoil. It needs repair.

As long as light still dey, try to use the UPS charge the UPS battery. I will advise 4-8 hours. If the battery still dey off after like 3 mins of running the UPS only in its battery, the battery don spoil.

Kindly check the pic of the battery charger above, to know wen your big battery is full using a battery charger when you're ready.
I wan edit am.

Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 1:16am On Dec 26, 2020
Also, the no voltage output issue has still not been resolved.

boyjo:

I wan edit am.

Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 12:00am On Dec 27, 2020
TaiKuun:
Also, the no voltage output issue has still not been resolved.

Lol, na wetin make me ask you whether you know better electrician wey sabi work.

How you go give electrician work make e do and e no do am well?

You no test the ups before you commot im shop?
I hope say you no pay am o?

Better electrician dey wey go fit repair that UPS, you just need to find one.
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TrebleChamp(m): 1:43am On Dec 27, 2020
boyjo:
My battery charger get 12V option and 6V charging option. But most batteries are 12V. Do not ever bother and experiment with 6V button in your battery charger o.
As soon as you buy the battery charger. just push the button go 12V.
I kukuma use cellotape block the 6V side on my battery charger so that I no go use mistake push am go 6V
Nice one sir, thanks for this insightful info. Please can you recommend a quality rechargeable fan and a very durable 200ah battery? Thanks
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 27, 2020
boyjo:
Please any where you see say I mention "cellotape", na mistake. I meant , "insulation tape".

The first thing you need to buy is 10A battery charger. That is what I use for my 200AH battery.
I buy my own battery charger from Jumia.

The next thing na battery.
Car battery, keke marwa battery, anyone.
But make sure it is sealed
I prefer you buy Gel batteries but these car batteries are more affordable by far than a GEL battery. At least for a start.

I no buy my 200AH from Jumia o, 'couldn't trust them with that.

I initially started with a keke marwa battery, 36AH, but menh e no dey reach me at all, just about 6hrs e don quench and na that time me just dey start.
I bought it N15k in October but people say them cheat me.

Buy 100AH Gel battery instead of car batteries if you get the money but the money no too dey.

Then look for cable wey resemble the one wey dey inside your UPS, wey dey connected to the battery inside ups.
Or simply go to any electrical shop and ask for 1.5mm flexible cable.

Off your ups.

Now, open your UPS,
Gently bring the battery outside make no wire cut o.

Look am, you go see say one wire na red and the other na black, wey them connect to the UPS battery.

Dicommect these wires from the UPS battery
But make sure say you know where you disconnect each wire from.
Write for cellotape gum am put if that is what will make you remember.

Extend the red wire and extend the black wire with the wire wey you buy from electrical store.
I buy one yard, come cut am into two.

What I mean is join wire to the black wire and cellotape the joining.
Join wire to the red wire and cellotape the joining.
The exact number of UPS wire wey them be connect to each of your UPS battery terminal, na im you must join to the extra wire o.

So connect the ends of the wire to the terminals of your big, newly bought battery, black wire to black terminal and red wire to red terminal

ALWAYS CONNECT NEGATIVE FIRST.
Negative na always black or blue.
Positive na always red sha.

Voila!
On your Ups.
Connect extention for the UPS socket connect your fan or bulb wey get plug to the extension.
(You can do it yourself).
Fan dey chop battery o, make sure say your fan and TV na energy saving fans.
Energy saving fans are usually 5watts and 10watts.
Your TV should be led TV.
This is especially small batteries, so that e go fit manage last.

Or you can do what I do, I use my 200ah strictly for light and charging phones.
6days, this thing never off.

I have rechargeable USB fan and USB fan wet dey serve me excellently when NEPA no dey.
But of course, you can plug what you already have to the new UPS-battery connection.

Light!
When NEPA come, use your battery charger charge the battery.

For small batteries always use the smallest charging option ( not fast charging so that your battery no go heat up instead of getting charged).

Too much info right?

I fit look for video show you.

If you no like this method, which is way cheaper, simply buy inverter and battery wey go allow you change over and all your house go get light.

No use UPS charge the bigger battery wey you wan connect o.

No buy battery before battery charger o.
Buy battery charger first other wise you may ruin your battery.

No destroy your UPS alarm o.
When all these your battery low whether na after 24hrs, e go still tell you say e Don dey low.
There is a way to dampen UPS beeping so that e go come dey low and quiet and e no go dey vex you again.

My battery charger get 12V option and 6V charging option. But most batteries are 12V. Do not ever bother and experiment with 6V button in your battery charger o.
As soon as you buy the battery charger. just push the button go 12V.
I kukuma use cellotape block the 6V side on my battery charger so that I no go use mistake push am go 6V

Teaching people the easiest way to get their houses burnt. Battery technology is not for amateurs you're playing with fire, literally
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2020
Thanks so much bro. e be like say the UPS no get issue in the first place.
It worked fine in his shop.

But what I learnt is that the UPS needs two 12v batteries connected in series in order to work.

Buying another 12v 75AH battery is not my problem. My problem is buying a 48v charger. I have been searching Jumia and Konga with no luck.

boyjo:

Lol, na wetin make me ask you whether you know better electrician wey sabi work.

How you go give electrician work make e do and e no do am well?

You no test the ups before you commot im shop?
I hope say you no pay am o?

Better electrician dey wey go fit repair that UPS, you just need to find one.

Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2020
You are wrong. Batteries do not just get exploded like that.

It takes a high level of carelessness for a battery to catch fire.

1. Overcharging (happens when using a cheap, unregulated, manually controlled battery charger.)
2. Charging with more than required current (e.g Charging a 12v battery with a 24volt charger)
3. Operating batteries in a poorly ventilated environment. Most Sealed Lead Acid Batteries are suitable for indoor use and can withstand a temperature of up to 55 degrees celsius.
4. Linking batteries of different voltage and/or different amperage.

Following all those precautions, you can't cause a fire unless you use petrol and matches on your batteries. lol

Soissons:

Teaching people the easiest way to get their houses burnt. Battery technology is not for amateurs you're playing with fire, literally

1 Like

Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 2:25pm On Dec 27, 2020
TaiKuun:
Thanks so much bro. e be like say the UPS no get issue in the first place.
It worked fine in his shop.

But what I learnt is that the UPS needs two 12v batteries connected in series in order to work.

Buying another 12v 75AH battery is not my problem. My problem is buying a 48v charger. I have been searching Jumia and Konga with no luck.

In series?
Hm.

Why in series?

In series gives your battery a 24V configuration.
Why are you looking for a 48V charger instead of 24v charger?

Why did it work in the electrician's shop?
Was it with your battery?

Was it with his battery?

He used two battered in series at his shop?
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Nice one sir, thanks for this insightful info. Please can you recommend a quality rechargeable fan and a very durable 200ah battery? Thanks

I have already posted the rechargeable fan on the thread, kindly scroll up. You don see am?
Check the menu of
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 2:29pm On Dec 27, 2020
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TrebleChamp(m): 3:40pm On Dec 27, 2020
boyjo:

I have already posted the rechargeable fan on the thread, kindly scroll up. You don see am?
Check the menu of wwwdotinlaksenergydotcom for battery
I am talking about 16inch rechargeable fan for home use, the one you posted are those smaller fan for fanning the ups i believe...
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 3:53pm On Dec 27, 2020
TrebleChamp:
I am talking about 16inch rechargeable fan for home use, the one you posted are those smaller fan for fanning the ups i believe...

Oh! Okay.
Type 10w fan for Jumia search box.

You go see rechargeable ones and also solar ones.

If you see 5w weybe 16inch (I doubt), buy that one. The lower in power the better for your battery duration.
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 4:04pm On Dec 27, 2020
TrebleChamp I usually select the product with the highest star ratings.

But before that, I dey scrutinize the product description wella.
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sorry my mistake. I'm looking for 24v charger, not 48.

2. He just tested the output with no batteries and it worked.

My UPS is Bluegate 1.2kva, needs a 24v battery setup

boyjo:

In series?
Hm.

Why in series?

In series gives your battery a 24V configuration.
Why are you looking for a 48V charger instead of 24v charger?

Why did it work in the electrician's shop?
Was it with your battery?

Was it with his battery?

He used two battered in series at his shop?

Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 4:51pm On Dec 27, 2020
TaiKuun:
Sorry my mistake. I'm looking for 24v charger, not 48.

2. He just tested the output with no batteries and it worked.

My UPS is Bluegate 1.2kva, needs a 24v battery setup

Okay.
You don see the charger?
Make I help you find one.

Check out this one,
Na intelligent one too.
It can charge both 12V and 24V

Please no make mistake out am for the wrong voltage o.

Just put am for 24V after connecting your 2 batteries in series.

Remove the "dot" wey I write below and put normal . after www below:

https://wwwdotjumia.com.ng/suoer-20a-12v-24v-car-inverter-battery-charger-58586700.html
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thank you chief. I don place order immediately.

1. Can you be charging the batteries with that charger and still be using the UPS at the same time?

2. Can I use this battery charger with a 1kva stabilizer?

boyjo:

Okay.
You don see the charger?
Make I help you find one.

Check out this one,
Na intelligent one too.
It can charge both 12V and 24V

Please no make mistake out am for the wrong voltage o.

Just put am for 24V after connecting your 2 batteries in series.

Remove the "dot" wey I write below and put normal . after www below:

https://wwwdotjumia.com.ng/suoer-20a-12v-24v-car-inverter-battery-charger-58586700.html
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2020
TaiKuun:
Thank you chief. I don place order immediately.

1. Can you be charging the batteries with that charger and still be using the UPS at the same time?

2. Can I use this battery charger with a 1kva stabilizer?

I be wan do am.

But I go need to make sure say, wetin I connect put for the UPS no dey drain the battery faster than it is getting charged. As this will kill the battery.

Since I cannot guarantee that the load I am connecting won't deplete the battery faster than it is getting charged, I DON'T charge the battery and discharge at the same time.

Because, the money wey I take buy the battery cannot be spent all over again except to increase my battery bank.

Bros, I will advice you not to do it.
Let your charging and discharging be different cycles, you no say na bigger battery you dey use.
Make the UPS no work pass imself.

You sabi the connection of the two battery in series? Or them go help you do am?

Oga, no use stabilizer o.
Discharging from battery and also your UPS already provides stabilization abeg.
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2020
Thanks man. I think I agree with you. I no go do am.

Concerning the stabilizer, I mean can I use stabilizer for the battery charger in the event of currents lower than 220VAC, or will the charger work on such range?

I'm asking this because low current is commonplace where I live.

boyjo:

I be wan do am.

But I go need to make sure say, wetin I connect put for the UPS no dey drain the battery faster than it is getting charged. As this will kill the battery.

Since I cannot guarantee that the load I am connecting won't deplete the battery faster than it is getting charged, I DON'T charge the battery and discharge at the same time.

Because, the money wey I take buy the battery cannot be spent all over again except to increase my battery bank.

Bros, I will advice you not to do it.
Let your charging and discharging be different cycles, you no say na bigger battery you dey use.
Make the UPS no work pass imself.

You sabi the connection of the two battery in series? Or them go help you do am?

Oga, no use stabilizer o.
Discharging from battery and also your UPS already provides stabilization abeg.

Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2020
TaiKuun:
Thanks man. I think I agree with you. I no go do am.

Concerning the stabilizer, I mean can I use stabilizer for the battery charger in the event of currents lower than 220VAC, or will the charger work on such range?

I'm asking this because low current is commonplace where I live.

Okay, I understand you now.

I just check the maual of my own, it can handle voltages as low as 150v. And as high as 250v.

Meaning you can use it when voltages are low..

You know say sometimes ehn, e get as these devices take dey interact with each other in a funny way.
I no go advice connecting to a stabilizer.

See as UPS and generator be wan take fight each other na.
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by TaiKuun(m): 3:52am On Dec 28, 2020
Hmmm.
Wetin I dey hear dey sweet me.

I wanted to ask if your battery charger can be powered with generator. I mean, can you use a generator to charge it the same way you use NEPA?

Have you used Gen to power your battery charger before?

boyjo:

Okay, I understand you now.

I just check the maual of my own, it can handle voltages as low as 150v. And as high as 250v.

Meaning you can use it when voltages are low..

You know say sometimes ehn, e get as these devices take dey interact with each other in a funny way.
I no go advice connecting to a stabilizer.

See as UPS and generator be wan take fight each other na.
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by blackpanda: 5:16am On Dec 28, 2020
I wish I can do this. Am not a science person
Re: Nepa:you Dey Suffer Yourself If You Get UPS And You No Connect Am To Big Battery by boyjo: 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2020
TaiKuun:
Hmmm.
Wetin I dey hear dey sweet me.

I wanted to ask if your battery charger can be powered with generator. I mean, can you use a generator to charge it the same way you use NEPA?

Have you used Gen to power your battery charger before?

Since when I do this UPS thing in September or October, I never on gen o

But if I ON Gen, I don't think I will.
Because I no wan hear say anything happen to that battery charger. I no just dey adventurous with any of these new things wey I just buy.

I cannot buy any of the things wey I just buy now again, by GOD's grace. All their price don shoot up.

But there is this DC battery cable that comes with a new gen, and there is a DC socket on the gen where you can plug this cable to to charge your batteries (which is DC itself).
Please note, na only DC plug you fit chook there o, otherwise the plug fit blow come spoil the gen socket join.
Because person like me fit go chook AC plug diagrin

So if I ever need to charge with gen, na to use that DC socket on the gen for 5mins or thereabout rather than my battery charger.

If you wan experiment shagrin just put some money aside in case of incasity.
How you see am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bye-Elections: APC Pegs Senatorial Forms At N20m, Reps N10m, State Assembly N2m / BOMBSHELL! MAN Narrates Havocs Betty Did To Akeredolu, How She Allegedly Looted / President Jonathan Backs Out Of Presidential Debate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.