Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys (79136 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
I only saw her nose
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by PATOAMOS: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
when your daughter reaches 40 years now

you will start to share her number as palliative

angle palliative
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by chrisxxx(m): 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Them don use this babe since.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Look at her mouth...she will sabi succ dick... wish I could deepthroat her with my "6inch from the ground"
Seek help brother

4 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Exc2000: 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
cheesy

Very funny. Man

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by IGoComotYaTeeth: 5:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
PotatoSalad:
This man had some of the most sexual innuendos ij movies back then. Him and sam loco I think.
Got to a point movies that he featured in weren't allowed in our house.
Good old days when we rented VCR movies for 20 naira. 3 for 50 bucks, and had to use tape cleaner after watching them.
Using the manual rewinder used to be a hobby grin
Lol
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by PoliticallyInco: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Angel Osuagwu, the daughter of Nollywood comic actor, Victor Osuagwu, took to Twitter to share this hilarious video of her dad warning guys not to ask for her number.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v21b0E9inHc

How we wish we could do much.

He won't be able to do much. It is a waste of time. When she is ready, there is a high likelyhood that she will even seek out the guy.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Humanoid01(m): 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
CalliDora1:
Innocently beautiful.
May God arrest her in time. This innocence must not be thrown to the dogs. Amen.
Amen!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
How many people wound u?
If dem wound you, you get get erection born?

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Openyamind111(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.
And I was thinking the girl was extremely beautiful.

She try Na.. that’s if boys never dey grin..
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Eriokanmi: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Look at her mouth...she will sabi succ dick... wish I could deepthroat her with my "6inch from the ground"
Yemiiii shocked
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by SeriouslySense(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
shocked shocked shocked, we know you can, just keep it to yourself, in public forum, later you will complain that they did it to your daughter and that the youths in the next Generation are too immoral. cheesy cheesy cheesy
OlayemiAshraf:
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Uzomacharles: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol. And I was thinking the girl was extremely beautiful.
Put your pics make we see,no be to answer sexy

2 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by sonofElElyon: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Would you like someone saying that trash about your daughter

OlayemiAshraf:

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by PAWG(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.

Please can we see your real face?

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Neoteny(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
"pretty" and "beautiful" are used very loosely in Nigeria.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Skmoda360(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.
Keep quiet jawre, you fine reach her?.... undecided nonsense ingredient

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by GOVERNMENT2: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.
TO TEAR YOU BETTER SLAP JUST DEY HUNGRY ME angry

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by lekki1444: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.
she is

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by flourish01(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
grin grin
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Bennysam: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
coolcharm:
He is talking in the nonsense.

He was joking tho.
Are you serious ? With this your grammar

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Eriokanmi: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
She's very pretty... By the way, I've missed seeing this Man on TV screen... Such a hilarious Man...
lol. The man and okey bakasi grin. I remember that movie entitled "Stupid" which featured Jide Kosoko who acted a police officer. Nkem Owoh was also there...and Okey was asked to tell the interview panel his name and he gave one very long, funny name, now robbed the head of the interviewer with ice cream. Funny guys

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
You lalasticas are too sensitive....person no fi catch cruise again....why una dey drag me nah
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by openmine(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
MISTAICEY02288:
She's very pretty... By the way, I've missed seeing this Man on TV screen... Such a hilarious Man...
Yeah still have this naija film 'Osu imi' that i don't get tired of watching!
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=Beckysexy post=97329371]Lol.
And I was thinking the girl was extremely beautiful.[/quo

Are you for real?

I can smell jealousy here.....I need nose mask pls
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Drizzy5001(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
He is indirectly, displaying for potential suitors, to see.
She's pretty.
But I prefer fair girls.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Seyzcham91(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hmm! married men regular line to girls when they re about to enter the place grin grin grin
Nigeriabiafra80:
Fine girl
Had it been i haven’t Marry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Actor Bruno Iwuoha Goes Blind, Cries For Help (pictured) / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.