Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys (79135 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by humilitypays(m): 9:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
nanauju:

This girl is actually extremely beautiful.

What's your definition of 'extremely beautiful'? Extremely fair with an extremely big as$ I guess
grin grin
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Vulcanheph(m): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97330226:
Lol @Stay away from my daughter grin cheesy wink
Nairaland biggest zombie..... It's been a long time?, I just hope the situation in the country has brought back your senses.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Lionofdjungle: 9:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Se na him go marry him daughter by himself?
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Emyogalanya: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
TPound:

Ok...

But before I go, lemme ask you this question...

How many injuries did you sustain from your father in law??
a girl that has already been wounded by boys since. He should check between her thigh he will see sweet wound. Made only for boys.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
In olamide's voice
Won maa doe grin
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Emyogalanya: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2020
Vulcanheph:

Nairaland biggest zombie..... It's been a long time?, I just hope the situation in the country has brought back your senses.
he deserves a national award for stupidity
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by nanzozo(m): 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol. And I was thinking the girl was extremely beautiful.
Sadist, Black Belle�
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by sade38436: 11:05pm On Dec 22, 2020
Apart from spraying money, what does this zubby knows how todo again? Shout out to his colleague INDABOSKI BAHOSE THE LIQUID METAL, THE LION, THE WAR!
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Beverlyjean(f): 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.
And I was thinking the girl was extremely beautiful.

Stop hating...she is very pretty

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by myrates: 12:24am On Dec 23, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.
And I was thinking the girl was extremely beautiful.
Bad belle Sha, hmmm!
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by DeAlphaMale(m): 12:45am On Dec 23, 2020
That man is very unaware that she's being chopped from behind grin grin
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by timisquare82(m): 12:49am On Dec 23, 2020
When you dey knack her mama did anybody wound you?
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:21am On Dec 23, 2020
post=97330251:
Don't be a pedophile, she is only 15 years old.
Now, collecti and go straight to bed.......
15? But she looks 20+
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Stallione(m): 1:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Chaii,this girl is nyashable oo..!!
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by sameks08(m): 4:49am On Dec 23, 2020
mbaise girl you go pay tire she fine but your body go tell you one of their biggest investment
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by KingDash: 12:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
at him age I Don get 25 old daughter, and I'm just 20 years
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by KingDash: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
DeAlphaMale:
That man is very unaware that she's being chopped from behind grin grin
him no know, from the moment I play the video, I just know say the girl dey collect solid.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by DryMouth: 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Pretty kee you there. Do you have eyes like this? On behalf of your ugly face, I apologize to the word 'pretty'.

Nonsense
Mugu!
Lets see how u look like na...Lets see of you or ur sisters or girlfriend is anywhere close to that girl.
Mugu.
Hater
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by SaintUlot: 10:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
gfon:
boss your signature says send me a pm,i won't lie to ya everywhere red for me,don't know how xmas is gonna look like. Abeg bless your guy.would surely put you in my prayers

Nobody should fall for this JayDaily 's scam, he is a confirmed scammer. Don't say i don't warn you ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/6361535/jaydaily-confirmed-scammer-isaiah-jeremiah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Actor Bruno Iwuoha Goes Blind, Cries For Help (pictured) / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.