Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys (79132 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet / Victor Osuagwu Pictured With Norsemen Confraternity Members In Ghana. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Besk: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
You lalasticas are too sensitive....person no fi catch cruise again....why una dey drag me nah

What sort of joke? I have tweeted your username (OLAYEMIASHRAF) to the Nigeria Police Twitter feed. Anyone capable of those comments you made is a potential sexual offender.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by segun18(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.
And I was thinking the girl was extremely beautiful.

My sister the girl is beautiful now.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by OlayemiAshraf(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Besk:

What sort of joke? I have tweeted your username (OLAYEMIASHRAF) to the Nigeria Police Twitter feed. Anyone capable of those comments you made is a potential sexual offender.

Broda ode I'm not a sex offender...n I'll never be .... If you like send my name to buhari ...or buraitai... IDGAF.... Did you need my address oponu
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Onlinesmart: 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
DryMouth:

U re already an evening newspapers.
Leave the small girl to shine.
She is very pretty and got a standing boobs unlike yours.
Hater
Pretty kee you there. Do you have eyes like this? On behalf of your ugly face, I apologize to the word 'pretty'.

Nonsense
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.

She’s very beautiful and wifeable,personally I don’t like women with too much cake on their face, the face she look good without filter makes me love her even more.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 6:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.

You are so mean grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by LadyTianna(f): 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
CalliDora1:
Innocently beautiful.

May God arrest her in time. This innocence must not be thrown to the dogs.
Amen.

What makes you think she's not a christian? undecided
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Hknsweet: 6:16pm On Dec 22, 2020
Eriokanmi:
lol. The man and okey bakasi grin. I remember that movie entitled "Stupid" which featured Jide Kosoko who acted a police officer. Nkem Owoh was also there...and Okey was asked to tell the interview panel his name and he gave one very long, funny name, now robbed the head of the interviewer with ice cream. Funny guys

me also...
and towards the ending part when them shoot okey bakasi and he come dey ask..
you shoot me .
haas...na I will die..
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by jericco1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol forget am, her pant go still shift grin
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by john4affiliate: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Besk: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:

Broda ode I'm not a sex offender...n I'll never be .... If you like send my name to buhari ...or buraitai... IDGAF.... Did you need my address oponu

I knew you would resort to insults. You are true to type. Almost the entire thread on this topic has been about your obnoxious and very shameful statement yet you seem too thick or set in your ways to understand that your comments are not acceptable in modern society.

Do you have no shame? Is there no one close to you or your family that can call you to order or take you in for therapy?

I thought Nairaland was bad but I saw worse today.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Akwaibom1stlady(f): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
She is very beautiful

Meanwhile, I have a US HP folio 1040 G2 (fingerprint 8gig 256SSD) laptop for sale... Check my signature and page
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Haipre: 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Lol.. I've known this family for long.. the girl is okay but the boys in the family.. The both of them are handsome overload... One of the is even outside country..

Choi.. Victor.. no forget your boy oo...

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Achor1111(m): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
JayDaily:
Story,

This guy's warning is directed at broke guys.

There's "a kind of money" you have and he begins to warn his daughter not to joke with you, she should make sure she doesn't loose you.

I have first hand experience on this!

Guys make clean money oh, money makes most impossible things possible to some...
I dey tell you
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by ginus001(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Angel Osuagwu, the daughter of Nollywood comic actor, Victor Osuagwu, took to Twitter to share this hilarious video of her dad warning guys not to ask for her number.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v21b0E9inHc

if one nigga never dey collect d girl already
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Amanew(m): 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2020
is this not Dey Dey one day?
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by kondogbia(m): 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol. And I was thinking the girl was extremely beautiful.
Weldone oo....madam beauty Pro
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Mtchewww
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by kondogbia(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Pretty kee you there. Do you have eyes like this? On behalf of your ugly face, I apologize to the word 'pretty'.

Nonsense
����
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Nazgul: 6:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Fine girl
Had it been i haven’t Marry
For a 15 year old child?

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by cbright4real(f): 6:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
I love her dimple.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Duridadi: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Beckysexy:
Lol.
...Nairaland Headline ni grin grin grin
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by feejay70: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
Emmauela is extremely beautiful than your daughter...
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2020
The youtuber no just get better voice at all grin

See voice

Typical local yellowba muslim
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by bluefilm: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
He's using REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY to tell guys to get ready for the harvest is almost ready.
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by luminouz(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2020
She is fully ripe mudafucker!!! grin

Heard she is 15

Not ripe Niko. undecided
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by harmony75: 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
lovely dad and daughter miss watching you ���
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by SKINDOGGY: 6:56pm On Dec 22, 2020
post=97330251:

Don't be a pedophile, she is only 15 years old.

Now, collecti and go straight to bed.......
18 bro
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by clericuzzio(m): 6:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Angel Osuagwu, the daughter of Nollywood comic actor, Victor Osuagwu, took to Twitter to share this hilarious video of her dad warning guys not to ask for her number.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v21b0E9inHc

He will wound someborri. As if the daughter Neva dey straff
Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Ogediluv(f): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Even me mtcheeeeeeee... Guys will only stay away if only him stayed away from other men's daughter.

Beckysexy:
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by Burgerlomo: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2020
Nobody is going to take your threat seriously because they already know you are great comedian, so bois carry on. cool

Re: Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys by pretyval: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
The girl is already wounding one guy in my area!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His Parents, Muniru Olatunji Balogun & Jane Dolapo Balogun. / Actor Bruno Iwuoha Goes Blind, Cries For Help (pictured) / Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.