Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas (44375 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by drlateef: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020
She is a considerate person. She probably wanted to help you because of your complaint of lack of funds. Otherwise she would have returned everything including the 2000 naira.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Yankiss(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:
My babe of over 2 years called me this evening for 2000 naira to get some body soap products.

I transferred 10,000 naira to her. She called back and asked what the money was meant for. I told her to manage it for her personal needs for this yuletide season. I made her to understand few days ago that i won't be able to give her enough money for Christmas due to the fact that I have to support my Dad financially for my grandma's burial which is in 7 days time.

To cut the whole story short. She refunded 8,000 naira and told me it was better I keep my money than giving her what she can't manage to buy clothes. My babe has a business which gives her profits on a daily basis. The money I spent on her from November 1st to 30th is in excess of 30,000 naira.

I am currently contemplating on breaking up with her or forgetting the whole issue..

Your advice please. Criticisms are allowed
I dont understand the beef here grin grin She refund you money, is it a must to buy her things for xmas? Na she dey celebrate? She celebrate her birthday, Christ no follow, now it's Jesus Christ's birthday and she wants to buy what Man, she never deny you kpekus. Just dey form no understand until she wan come break na. Why are u putting the cart before the horse??

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Timoleon(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020
CalliDora1:
Op, na wa for you o. A whole Yuletide, it's only 10k you deemed fit for her? She even refunded you and you're here complaining. If she had kept it and quietly planned to dump you cos of it, would it have been better? Now she opened up ( communication), you're fuming. Free her abeg.

Op, seriously, think of it. what will 10k buy her? I understand the fact you have a financial commitment already ( your father's burial) but you should have either made it 20k or not given her at all.

She only returned the money, she didn't tell you it's over. If you dump her now, you don't know if the next girl is going to be worst. just let her know you're not cool with her attitude, then let it slide. It's nothing really.

Ti alale ba ni ko da fun e, alaro o ni je ko da fun e. Olofo oshi undecided
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Omezif(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Don't break up with her, behave like you didn't felt what she did, she may have justification to reveal to you later, as i see you, you are yet to study the kind of lady you are staying with.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Youngzedd(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020
OlayemiAshraf:
Ask your self this question "do you love her" ....if yes... Then ask her if she love you.... If she said no... forward me her number.... I'm love therapist

Women love conditionally and that is audio. Women have no love to give to men who's not their son, the earlier men understand this, the better.

That's why in the entire bible, there's no where it was written that wives should love their husbands.

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by firstratedcitiz(m): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Thank you. I have the same opinion too. It's not every issue one must bring to public attention.
thesicilian:
When will you guys learn to manage your private sh*t without bringing it online?

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by FashionCookie(f): 10:10am On Dec 23, 2020
Serves you right. Thought you guys don't give ladies money at all? Una yansh don dey open.
So you still date a lady that cries for Christmas clothes...manage your under 20 in peace don't come here to bother us. We sef get wetin dey worry us.
Afterall no be her birthday na Jesus Christ own.

7 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Zayd007(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2020
OP please, send the money to me.

Keep her.
She is a good lady
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Timoleon(m): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Just123:

I can't believe what I just read, the entitlement in this one is strong ooo.
I blame the op for turning himself to a cashcow for his girlfriend.
Them never born anybody birthed by a woman both guy and ladies way I go "dash" money to tell me "it's not enough"
Oya dash me 10k first undecided
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by olisaEze(m): 10:12am On Dec 23, 2020
Wahala no dey finish for Naija again? undecided

You decided to break up with her, where we there when u were toasting her?

Okay, here’s some free advice.

Whether married or single, Nigerian men are kept on their toes by their women folk. Forget all that feminist crap they mumble occasionally, ure expected to cater for their every need & desire or u lose ur respect/favorite kittycat.

Dem fit briefly lock up for the desire part, but we all pay for getting laid one way or the other.
If u can’t negotiate ur way out of a heavy bill with a girlfriend now, marriage won’t make the process any easier. Practice dey say makes perfect nwanne! grin
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by muykem: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2020
I love this kind of baby. I give you money, you reject it I will be the happiest person. Why I don't have luck to get this kind of good girls.

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Danny50: 10:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Buhari is too tribalistic he wants everything situated at the north
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by PotatoSalad(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2020
samzyini:
she told you with style by refunding the money that she is not after your money but love and care

To cut the whole story short. She refunded 8,000 naira and told me it was better I keep my money than giving her what she can't manage to buy clothes.

The audacity

2 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by ehix89(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:
My babe of over 2 years called me this evening for 2000 naira to get some body soap products.

I transferred 10,000 naira to her. She called back and asked what the money was meant for. I told her to manage it for her personal needs for this yuletide season. I made her to understand few days ago that i won't be able to give her enough money for Christmas due to the fact that I have to support my Dad financially for my grandma's burial which is in 7 days time.

To cut the whole story short. She refunded 8,000 naira and told me it was better I keep my money than giving her what she can't manage to buy clothes. My babe has a business which gives her profits on a daily basis. The money I spent on her from November 1st to 30th is in excess of 30,000 naira.

I am currently contemplating on breaking up with her or forgetting the whole issue..

She has a business where she make profit daily and it's your responsibility to buy her soap all the time. She doesn't look like a good woman to me, maybe you are dating those early 20s ladies that knows the world is on their feet.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Jokkarm2: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2020
she bi runs girl, that money no reach short time weee she de collect so discard her in a trash can bro and move on.

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by candygist: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

Before you leave her. Make sure you enjoy her kpekus well.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Geenosko: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

You just dodged a bullet

Who is faithful in little is faithful in much and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by lahizak: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

I transferred 10,000 naira to her. She called back and asked what the money was meant for. I told her to manage it for her personal needs for this yuletide season. I made her to understand few days ago that i won't be able to give her enough money for Christmas due to the fact that I have to support my Dad financially for my gra8ndma's burial which is in 7 days time.

Guy is u okay? U still seeking advise? Na so she sweet reach? U no go run 4 ur life. She will soon ask for money for bone straight hair
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by PotatoSalad(m): 10:14am On Dec 23, 2020
FashionCookie:
Serves you right. Thought you guys don't give ladies money at all? Una yansh don dey open.
So you still date a lady that cries for Christmas clothes...manage your under 20 in peace don't come here to bother us. We sef get wetin dey worry us.
Nne, midlife crisis?
No Christmas presents?
No commit die o
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by FashionCookie(f): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2020
OscarJaden:
say no to girlfriend and see how much you will save in 5 months

I Rather drink sniper than to date a Nigerian girl

all of them are ingrates in one way or the other

Make we hear word jare. Na your type be OP.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Olarewaju89: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2020
OscarJaden:

all of them are ingrates in one way or the other

You are wrong.

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Pio44: 10:15am On Dec 23, 2020
Na trap run o
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Nato008(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2020
CalliDora1:
Op, na wa for you o. A whole Yuletide, it's only 10k you deemed fit for her? She even refunded you and you're here complaining. If she had kept it and quietly planned to dump you cos of it, would it have been better? Now she opened up ( communication), you're fuming. Free her abeg.

Op, seriously, think of it. what will 10k buy her? I understand the fact you have a financial commitment already ( your father's burial) but you should have either made it 20k or not given her at all.

She only returned the money, she didn't tell you it's over. If you dump her now, you don't know if the next girl is going to be worst. just let her know you're not cool with her attitude, then let it slide. It's nothing really.

how do u like ur slap..doggy,cowgirl..69..cause u really need it
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Geenosko: 10:16am On Dec 23, 2020
FashionCookie:

Premium advice from a 30+ lady grin

3 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by jaxxy(m): 10:16am On Dec 23, 2020
CalliDora1:

Stop this cheap emotional blackmail. Do u know sm gals are even giving their guys stuffs this same Yuletide?? One ingrate is saying 10k is not ok. She shud have returned and said Smtn better. His fellow guy wud be more appreciative bt that’s entitled gals for u. U owe this and that and this. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Geenosko: 10:17am On Dec 23, 2020
CalliDora1:

Una sense of entitlement is nauseating.

Chai!!
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Eillyeillz(m): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2020
paulolee:
she asked for 2k and u sent her 10k for total package and she refunded 8k back saying that it cant get her Christmas things and maybe bone straight and u didnt ask her abt the remaining 2k??
I swear she must refund that 2k before we break up

This made me laugh really hard.

Lol.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:17am On Dec 23, 2020
CalliDora1:

What has the girl done to deserve 10k??
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Geenosko: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2020
OscarJaden:

all of them are ingrates in one way or the other.

Some still get sense but dem nor pass 7
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by oloshun(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2020
Bro, I don't think this issue should be discussed here. You said she has been your babe for good two years, though this is an open forum, but this is personal. Who knows the babe here that is in the position to justify her actions.. Only or close friends would know what could her have led to her swift action. She is not a stranger to you, talk to her.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Crunchyg2: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

I once gave a girl that spent 5k to visit me 8k when she was leaving and she was ungrateful and asked me what is this i am giving her as if she gave me money to keep for her. That was the last day I had anything to do with her again. Mind you, I have spent over 80k on this this girl in question before. So my advise is cut her off. You don't need ungrateful girl around you, even knowing fully that you have a burial at hand.smh
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by IYANGBALI: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Break up if you want to break up with her, stop disturbing us with story. When last did you invite any of us to come and follow you gbadun the girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / Man From Lagos Proposes To His Corper Girlfriend In Oyo During CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.