Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas (44368 Views)

Nihat Beaten After Her Boyfriend, Zubairu Gave Her Mercedes Benz / Lady Desperately Needs A Boyfriend After Mom Gave Her December Deadline / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:
My babe of over 2 years called me this evening for 2000 naira to get some body soap products.

I transferred 10,000 naira to her. She called back and asked what the money was meant for. I told her to manage it for her personal needs for this yuletide season. I made her to understand few days ago that i won't be able to give her enough money for Christmas due to the fact that I have to support my Dad financially for my grandma's burial which is in 7 days time.

To cut the whole story short. She refunded 8,000 naira and told me it was better I keep my money than giving her what she can't manage to buy clothes. My babe has a business which gives her profits on a daily basis. The money I spent on her from November 1st to 30th is in excess of 30,000 naira.

I am currently contemplating on breaking up with her or forgetting the whole issue..

Your advice please. Criticisms are allowed

Young man can I talk to you?

When I was your age I bought my first house.

if I haven't gotten to your age yet then when I get to your age I'll buy my second house.

food for thought!

Keep girl friends that are contented.

30k in a month can employ 2 people to keep you house neat or something similar.

6 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Op is a biggggggggggggggggggggggg foooool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by subcbouy: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2020
Just123:

I can't believe what I just read, the entitlement in this one is strong ooo.
I blame the op for turning himself to a cashcow for his girlfriend.
Them never born anybody birthed by a woman both guy and ladies way I go "dash" money to tell me "it's not enough"
Just image when both are married. There will always be violence in that home.

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 23, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:
Enjoying my single life no billing this Xmas
Olohun
Laslas na to dey fûck olosho na hin pay pass
I give olosho 7pa the way she fûck me my GF no fit fuçk me like that
Na their I go kon dey give one girl 30k untop wetin,money wey be say her parents no fit spend am on her shior cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by bukatyne(f): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2020
CalliDora1:
Op, na wa for you o. A whole Yuletide, it's only 10k you deemed fit for her? She even refunded you and you're here complaining. If she had kept it and quietly planned to dump you cos of it, would it have been better? Now she opened up ( communication), you're fuming. Free her abeg.

Op, seriously, think of it. what will 10k buy her? I understand the fact you have a financial commitment already ( your father's burial) but you should have either made it 20k or not given her at all.

She only returned the money, she didn't tell you it's over. If you dump her now, you don't know if the next girl is going to be worst. just let her know you're not cool with her attitude, then let it slide. It's nothing really.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by oloshun(m): 10:21am On Dec 23, 2020
We also don't need to know if you are helping your father financially, he is your father. He owes you no publication for supporting him and nobody on this forum is going to say 'Thank you for helping your father's. In my opinion, some things are better left unsaid.

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Josywhyte: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2020
Your own babe return 8k and u no happy? Baba you've been done what every nigga will do. Carry that 8k go buy beer for your niggas and enjoy time with your buddies

4 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Daddy46: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:
My babe of over 2 years called me this evening for 2000 naira to get some body soap products.

I transferred 10,000 naira to her. She called back and asked what the money was meant for. I told her to manage it for her personal needs for this yuletide season. I made her to understand few days ago that i won't be able to give her enough money for Christmas due to the fact that I have to support my Dad financially for my grandma's burial which is in 7 days time.

To cut the whole story short. She refunded 8,000 naira and told me it was better I keep my money than giving her what she can't manage to buy clothes. My babe has a business which gives her profits on a daily basis. The money I spent on her from November 1st to 30th is in excess of 30,000 naira.

I am currently contemplating on breaking up with her or forgetting the whole issue..

let assume you save 30k a month x12 months bro you be big man,most men that spend more on woman can't help their dying friends but can spend on one fucking pussy stupid men everywhere

2 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by bukatyne(f): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Youngzedd:

Women love conditionally and that is audio. Women have no love to give to men who's not their son, the earlier men understand this, the better.

That's why in the entire bible, there's no where it was written that wives should love their husbands.

grin grin

Your version abi?
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by HabaHaba: 10:23am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

Bros, if you go hear me : BE CAREFUL WITH ANY WOMAN THAT IS MAKING HER OWN MONEY AND GIVING THIS KIND OF ATTITUDE YOU JUST DESCRIBED ABOVE!!!!!!

1. You will surely loose your masculine respect. Women who have money, if they are humble are gifts you can never find. But if th other way, then just get BP Monitor plus the drugs ahead and also learn how to pray for hours without anybody disturbing you ( because you need solitary moments to sort yourself then).

2. Your neighbors, her family members, church members, her friends might discover that she's earning more and supporting you and she may even add that you're not up to your responsibilities at home. She will definitely stay d up to you at all times and for all matters.

3. She may never allow you to end your talks when discussing with her, she may be cutting into your talks because she feels she's very capable and therefore must be ultimately equal to you in all matters (I beg any of the feminist not to quote me, because I'm very ready for anyone that does that!!!). My opinion though.

4. Make some good enquiries form guys/men who allow their women to support them in anyway, before making any hasty decisions.
But if it's me a woman returned back my well earned money, I GO BLANK YOU A D EVEN BLOCK YOUR NUMBER.
Bleep LOVE.

#BULLCRAP ATTITUDE

3 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by moneyissweet(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2020
Useless girl..if u no dump that asshole this Christmas she will ruin your life in future.

If you like you hear

3 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Okuda(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2020
This thread dey confuse my head!
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by slex(m): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2020
Is it that people are not able to make decisions when the scenario is so glaring that the answer is right in front of you?

The things I read these days here, smh

3 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by IbrahimSkiba(f): 10:24am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

So what do you want us to do with this information now?

You know what you can't, go ahead and do It.. just stop disturbing us with your private wahala

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by AreaFada2: 10:24am On Dec 23, 2020
samzyini:
she told you with style by refunding the money that she is not after your money but love and care
Did you read the fully story? shocked
We have some bunch of very ungrateful girls these days who see men as meal tickets.

Actually men are to blame by even obliging them to begin with.
Pray for one of the rare good ones.

Our social fabric is in trouble really.

2 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Okuda(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2020
person spend 30k on babe and he get mouth to talk am like say na achievement...hahahahahhahaha grin

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by frozen70(f): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

It depends on what you people have been debating about on financial matters

10k would not actually get a dress for her and probably a shoe and a hand bag

If you have been taking care of that, then if you don't give her anything this Christmas, it won't be an issue

She returned the rest to you because she feels that you are being smart with her

She wants to be sure that you gave her nothing this Christmas

So, after your grand mother's burial, seat her down and talk with her to tell you her exact reason why she returned the money, that's if you are still interested in her

And if you are no longer interested in her, let the relationship end with the year and move on from next year

3 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by lekki1444: 10:25am On Dec 23, 2020
well at least she has some form of dignity in her. that ought to count for something.someone returning 8000 in this covid season ? she is a princippled and strong willed woman. thats an asset. its your job as the man to channel these her positive attributes into a positive character and not let it stagnate in negative character. all these weak men today, you are supposed to mold her not indulge her and you have the perfect specimen to be molded

3 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Mutemenot(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2020
Focus in the funeral for now, the 8k can get you 3 crates of beer to keep your allies happy...

4 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by IkpuMmadu: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

You are an idiot
You are a simp
Marry her and die of heart attack before 45..
Marry her and end in premium tears

You be real mumu! Spending 30k on a working babe in this period of scarcity

Her toto na gold ?
U no get sense shaaaa

5 Likes

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by womenareapes: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

MR SIMP DISORDER

don't breakup with her and use that money you want to give your father and give it to her instead!
since you so much love her that you can't spent to buried your beloved grandma!

in her grave she will be telling your father on how he wasted his sperm to produce a simp disorder imbec1le.

we love you bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Akumoney(m): 10:26am On Dec 23, 2020
You gave her N10,000 and she returned N8,000 abi?. let her manage the 2k joo!!!...... bros if she cant understand and bear with you now that you dont have much, than i doubt if she would be in the future. (except maybe you are a stingy person ooo)....just say cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Omoluabi16(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2020
You don't have a partner yet. Best you break up.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by IkpuMmadu: 10:28am On Dec 23, 2020
frozen70:

It depends on what you people have been debating on about financial matters

10k would not actually get a dress for her and probably a shout and a hand bag

If you have been taking care if that then if you don't give her anything this Christmas, it won't be an issue

She returned the rest to you because she feels that you are being smart with her

She wants to be sure that you gave her nothing this Christmas

So, after your grand mother's burial, seat her down and talk with her to tell you her exact reason why she returned the money, that's if you are still interested in her

And if you are no longer interested in her, let the relationship end with the year and move on from next year

Why are you girls leeches ... Can't you take care of yourself

Always depending and begging

Read what you wrote
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Youngzedd(m): 10:28am On Dec 23, 2020
bukatyne:

grin grin

Your version abi?

Show me bible passage.

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

You want to break up with her for refunding the money. You know the worth of a thing when you lose it
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Tibz47(m): 10:36am On Dec 23, 2020
Check my signature please

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by zsamorano(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2020
can u Imagine...Some guys still don't know how to handle a typical Nigeria girls. Sending and giving her money on daily basis even every seconds won't make to show you love and understand u for a seconds....the best is too be rough with her both in heart and on bed. Op, av u benefited from her in any way?.....if not then drop that love by getting another 2 side babe and continue Bleep her with promise to carry our your duties as usual. Emi fun rara mi. na u go break up with me last last.

1 Like

Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:39am On Dec 23, 2020
OscarJaden:
say no to girlfriend and see how much you will save in 5 months

I Rather drink sniper than to date a Nigerian girl

all of them are ingrates in one way or the other

Are you kidding me? But you stay in Naija
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by odehsun: 10:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Why won't she return the money, u have bee messing around with her since January till date, giving money now U said U want to support your grand Pa burial. When would we stop spending more on the dead than the living. Do you know how much to braid a good hair cost now? Talkless of BS Bone straight wig. Oga give her good money or elsa someone that will give her good money will snatch her away from U.
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by oxiide22(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2020
Petsolo1115:

biggest simp
Re: She Refunded The 10,000 Naira I Gave Her For Christmas by owowa145(m): 10:42am On Dec 23, 2020
thesicilian:
When will you guys learn to manage your private sh*t without bringing it online?
But its those private shit that is making online tins not to be boring thi...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Should I Go Ahead With The Introduction / Is My Neighbor Pretending Or She's Not In Love? / Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.