Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,905 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles (4435 Views)

Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos / Buhari Donates Land To Air Missiles To Ukraine: Pictures / Eastern Security Network Tests Biafran Made Rocket Propelled Grenades (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by persius555(m): 8:21am On Dec 23, 2020
fuckboys:
They're testing RPGs also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqp34-jnkwc

This is wishing the whole of Nigeria a bazooka Christmas. grin grin grin grin grin. ESN no go kill person with laugh
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 23, 2020
See as afonjas are more concerned than the killer herdsmen these weapons are meant for. To my SE and SS people, afonjas are more dangerous than the Fulani herdsmen. Just see how they are so obsessed with these home grown weapons as if it's meant for them.

4 Likes

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Donspicey: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Hope they have Grenades and Dynamites
Notin pesin no go see for naija sha.......

ESN dey para ooooo

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Donspicey: 8:50am On Dec 23, 2020
Hope they have Grenades and Dynamites
Notin pesin no go see for naija sha.......

ESN dey para ooooo

Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by kingsavage: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2020
LOL grin grin
Re: Eastern Security Network Tests Ground-to-air Missiles by Malawian(m): 9:52am On Dec 23, 2020
sweerychick:
Some one just disguised a firework with a shape of a rocket missile una just dey wan rubbish for Nairaland... I thought we had a lot of educated people here
I watched the vidoes and scrutinized it adequately. That is a rocket in fact, but it is very crude, very small and probably no warhead in it. What they have now is just a delivery vehicle that still needs a lot of work and precision, they dont seem to have the payload that makes it worth the efforts. I stand to be corrected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Osibanjo Anti- Campaign Posters Flood Abuja-pics / Peter Obi Pulls Massive Crowd In Ibadan / Even PHCN Uses Generator!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.