Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War (30087 Views)

Three Feared Killed As Gang Members Clash In Port Harcourt / Police, Traffic Robbers In Supremacy Battle On Lagos Roads / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by Omoslim26: 11:19am On Jan 11, 2021
Kinematics:

[s]Don't allow ignorance put you in trouble. Always stay far from something that does not concern you.[/s]

You are the only one ignorant here else you would know dat bigotry is a senseless venture to engage in

shun bigotry

2 Likes

Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by igovin(m): 11:52am On Jan 11, 2021
Ilaumoh:
Wow, this state and bad new na like 5&6..
you need to visit the nearest clinic.
Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by igovin(m): 11:53am On Jan 11, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

That state na Iraq of Nigeria (rivers of blood) oo
Lalasticlala come an see something oo
go see your doctor.
Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by igovin(m): 11:54am On Jan 11, 2021
:oh shocked
tutudesz:
Rivers Stat :oe is the only place the Devil is afraid to enter without protection undecided

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by igovin(m): 11:57am On Jan 11, 2021
NkanAkpanika:

That state na Iraq of Nigeria (rivers of blood) oo
Lalasticlala come an see something oo
All tho hate just because they disassociated themselves from Biafra, na by force? So you know, 80%of those criminals are from the east.

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by TheRollingStone: 12:36pm On Jan 11, 2021
They say ph na german deck, who Dey con Dey fight with now

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by eastOFwest(m): 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
igovin:
All tho hate just because they disassociated themselves from Biafra, na by force? So you know, 80%of those criminals are from the east.

This is why black man doesn't know who or what his problems are, talk less of knowing how to solve it. The person you are addressing is from Akwa Ibom state and is only being petty because he was attacked yesterday on a thread about Akwa Ibom by someone whom he assumed was from Rivers state but actually is from Akwa Ibom state but is apparently anti Udom.
Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by Bigfish121(m): 2:38pm On Jan 11, 2021
This is one of the reasons I said I can't continue to stay in portharcourt.the rate of insecurity in the state is just too high. Abuja expect me soon.

2 Likes

Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by Badonasty(m): 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
na situations like this person dey know say police is your friend...the bastard run inside police station
Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by Ilaumoh(m): 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Bigfish121:
This is one of the reasons I said I can't continue to stay in portharcourt.the rate of insecurity in the state is just too high. Abuja expect me soon.
My brother run for your life oo.. PH is dead

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by Ilaumoh(m): 5:05pm On Jan 11, 2021
Omoslim26:

You are the only one ignorant here else you would know dat bigotry is a senseless venture to engage in

shun bigotry
Chai.. You don kill that idiot..

Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:
And this is the state that wants to be part of my peaceful Biafra

Olomaje
Damn u and ur Biafra. U people are literally begging Rivers State to join ur Biafra. Many cases of cultism in Diobu axis always have elements of Igbos who settle there. Be wise

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by Godblessbiafraa: 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jahwinaboy:
Damn u and ur Biafra. U people are literally begging Rivers State to join ur Biafra. Many cases of cultism in Diobu axis always have elements of Igbos who settle there. Be wise

Go cry to mama
Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:

Go cry to mama
People like u are most of the problems ur Biafra are having. U demonize Rivers State and still want them to be part of u. Does it make sense? Keep on making more enemies instead of friends in ur so called Biafran struggle and remain stagnant. Don't be a wise fool. Truth is bitter

1 Like

Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by Godblessbiafraa: 11:15pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jahwinaboy:
People like u are most of the problems ur Biafra are having. U demonize Rivers State and still want them to be part of u. Does it make sense? Keep on making more enemies instead of friends in ur so called Biafran struggle and remain stagnant. Don't be a wise fool. Truth is bitter

I never wanted any of those rebellions in my Biafra, I only want Igbo speaking people in my Biafra, one language, one culture, one God. And not some useless minorities that will come and and causing problems up and down, making our peaceful country looks like Iran and Iraq.

She you dey feel me
Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:45am On Jan 12, 2021
Godblessbiafraa:

I never wanted any of those rebellions in my Biafra, I only want Igbo speaking people in my Biafra, one language, one culture, one God. And not some useless minorities that will come and and causing problems up and down, making our peaceful country looks like Iran and Iraq.

She you dey feel me
That's even what I have been suggesting. Let the Igbos fight for their five states independent but sadly, they are afraid of loosing out on many things considering some misconceptions about them. No minority is useless their because when they were under Eastern region, were they useless? They play host to Igbos who live and do business in their land, are they useless? If Biafra of 5 states become a reality, would u still use the useless minorities seaports for shipping or u prefer go to Lagos? U see my brother, the day the Igbos start seeing people as one and brothers irrespective of their ideas and weakness, things will be better. Nobody is useless dear
Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by ilevic(m): 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Crayfish09:
Look at how cultism and violence is eating up southern Nigeria. But ilevic and com are more interested in mocking northern Nigeria
Hello guy, are you still alive?
Have youread this?

https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158214070122703/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158214126837703/?app=fbl

Truly, the north is peaceful
Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by smeag0l(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2021
Rivers has the highest unemployment rate amongst employable people in Nigeria.
Hisroyalbadmeat:
wrong, I'm from Rivers State, I'm not idle, but the truth is Government needs a new program for youths in the state and federal levels,if not e no go good ooo angry
Re: Houses Burnt In Rivers As Gang Members Engage In Supremacy War by ilevic(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2021
Crayfish09:
Look at how cultism and violence is eating up southern Nigeria. But ilevic and com are more interested in mocking northern Nigeria
Crayfish09

Have you seen these

https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158240768222703/?app=fbl

https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158240960657703/?app=fbl

https:///3eZLJAX

Read and see your peaceful north

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Stabs Another To Death During Quarrel In Lagos (Photo) / Armed Robber Arrested With 3 Pistols At Delta Motor Park / Police Arrest Notorious Cult Members Who Shot Innocent Citizens In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.