Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom (20443 Views)

Sokoto Donates 20 New Motorcycles To DSS (photos) / Unyime Idem To Commission 1000-Seater Capacity Skill Acquisition Center / Uche Ogbuagu Wins House Of Assembly Seat For Ikeduru Constituency In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by Redhot111(m): 9:42am On Dec 23, 2020
FarahAideed:
See the kind of things we celebrate..I have found out the Nigerian electorate Is more interested in giveaway than good governance

Bros this should be celebrated. How about all this dishonorables that eats both the yams and it's seedlings, how about those who eat both the mother hen, the young chicks and the egg so that there will be nothing for the masses to anchor their hope on both now and in the farthest future? You don kill them?

Besides, good governance and what you term giveaway may actually be interwoven especially when giving the right proportion. Wether you are giving sound education, infrastructure, enabling environment for business growth etc. Na still giving. The guy really tried. We know of a number of governors that gave farm hoe, wheelbarrow toe it's people to become archaic farmers and wheelbarrow pushers. If you think I'm lying ask governors ortom and Yaya bello. That honorable is indeed honorable

6 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2020
chrisblack:
what is lovely in all these rubbish. It goes to tell the amount of theft and wastage going on in nigeria.if just one member can do this then Nigeria is finished. Resources that should be used to developed the country is used for buying people's conscience

I don't understand what you mean by buying people's conscience.

It is clearly known that the rate of poverty is very high in the country and that is largely due to lack of jobs.

All I have seen donated there to you look like buying consciences but I see micro businesses to support households.

A lot of ladies will use those hairdryers to start small hair businesses, even if it is in their homes. The machines will favour young men and women to start sewing and branch into fashion designing. The bikes will certainly go a long way in the rural areas, hoping the ongoing road construction goes fast in that region.

The cars will help in mini urban transportation. We are not even talking about the digital skills training that will take place.

I think the Rep member deserves credit for what he has done. While we pray he exceeds these in the coming years.

5 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:29am On Dec 23, 2020
RuddyFusion:
Why not build an ICT hub that will train and empower the youths on modern software development and engineering technologies and in turn help them start up businesses with those skills including getting remote jobs were they will earn foreign currencies.

Institute scholarships and send youths to study high earning courses abroad

In other words invest in human development initiatives...........I think our politicians prefer cosmetics and playing to the gallery.....Welldone to him

Rep Unyime Idem to Commission 1000-seater-capacity skills Acquisition Centre, 14 other Projects.

…1000 Youths for empowerment in 26 Skills

The Deputy Chairman Communications Committee in Nigeria’s House of Representatives, Rep. Unyime Idem, will on Tuesday December 22, 2020, commission 1000-Seater-capacity skills Acquisition Center at Ukanafun and 14 other development projects. He will also empower 1000 youths from Ukanafun/Oruk Anam Federal Constituency.

The event which forms part of Rep. Idem’s constituency briefing is scheduled to hold at the Ukanafun/Oruk Anam Empowerment Centre, No. 3 Barracks Road, Beside Divisional Police Station, Ukanafun LGA by 10.00am Prompt.

The other projects slated for commissioning include, 4 nos digital e-learning centres each equipped with 40 set of computers, full compliment of VSAT wireless internet facility, and other e-resources, class room blocks, among others.

https://www.nairaland.com/6325378/unyime-idem-commission-1000-seater-capacity#97301356

cc: NkanAkpanika

Same Rep member did this yesterday too.

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 10:30am On Dec 23, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

I don't understand what you mean by buying people's conscience.

It is clearly know that the rate of poverty is very high in the country and that is largely due to lack of jobs.

All I have seen donated there to you look like buying consciences but I see micro businesses to support households.

A lot of ladies will use those hairdryers to start small hair businesses, even if it is in their homes. The machines will favour young men and women to start sewing and branch into fashion designing. The bikes will certainly go a long way in the rural areas, hoping the ongoing road construction goes fast in that region.

The cars will help in mini urban transportation. We are not even talking about the digital skills training that will take place.

I think the Rep member deserve credit for what he has done. While we pray he exceeds these in the coming years.
Nice summary bro

1 Like

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Rep Unyime Idem to Commission 1000-seater-capacity skills Acquisition Centre, 14 other Projects.

The Deputy Chairman Communications Committee in Nigeria’s House of Representatives, Rep. Unyime Idem, will on Tuesday December 22, 2020, commission 1000-Seater-capacity skills Acquisition Center at Ukanafun and 14 other development projects. He will also empower 1000 youths from Ukanafun/Oruk Anam Federal Constituency.

The event which forms part of Rep. Idem’s constituency briefing is scheduled to hold at the Ukanafun/Oruk Anam Empowerment Centre, No. 3 Barracks Road, Beside Divisional Police Station, Ukanafun LGA by 10.00am Prompt.

The other projects slated for commissioning include, 4 nos digital e-learning centres each equipped with 40 set of computers, full compliment of VSAT wireless internet facility, and other e-resources, class room blocks, among others.

https://www.nairaland.com/6325378/unyime-idem-commission-1000-seater-capacity#97301356

Lovely

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by RuddyFusion(m): 10:41am On Dec 23, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

good one

3 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by clockwisereport: 10:43am On Dec 23, 2020
Nonsense

While there children work at NNPC, FIRS, Customs, CBN and the likes, they will make you okada riders, tailors and hairdressers

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2020
Picture of Skills Acquisition Centre set up by Rep Member Unyime Idem.

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:51am On Dec 23, 2020
clockwisereport:
Nonsense

While there children work at NNPC, FIRS, Customs, CBN and the likes, they will make you okada riders, tailors and hairdressers

There is what is called Bottom to top approach. He can not get lots of his constituents jobs in Customs and NNPC.

There are many with no qualification or access to tertiary education. Yet they have responsibilities to cater for.

Are you saying the Rep member should abandon them and start looking for jobs in NNPC that he will likely not get?

Those at the poorest level are the first he is to provide for to reduce Mass Sufferings and the ills that can come for it.

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by clockwisereport: 10:52am On Dec 23, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

There is what is called Bottom to top approach. He can not get lots of his constituents jobs in Customs and NNPC.

There are many with no qualification or access to tertiary education. Yet they have responsibilities to cater for.

Are you saying the Rep member should abandon them and start looking for jobs in NNPC that he will likely not get?

Those at the poorest level are the first he is to provide for to reduce Mass Sufferings and the ills that can come for it.

Oga this one na bottom to bottomless pit approach
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:54am On Dec 23, 2020
clockwisereport:

Oga this one na bottom to bottomless pit approach

Tell me a better approach to carryout immediate poverty alleviation for a large Mass of people in a short time.

I am interested.

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by clockwisereport: 11:00am On Dec 23, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Tell me a better approach to carryout immediate poverty alleviation for a large Mass of people on a short time.

I am interested.

If I may ask, what is "top" about sharing 3 yards of wrapper?

What is "top" about okada?

What is "top" about shoemaker?

What is "top" about hairdresser?
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:26am On Dec 23, 2020
clockwisereport:

If I may ask, what is "top" about sharing 3 yards of wrapper?

What is "top" about okada?

What is "top" about shoemaker?

What is "top" about hairdresser?

Bottom to top.

You provide for the less privileged first before you provide for those who have.

From the poorest to the richest.

3 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 11:32am On Dec 23, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Bottom to top.

You provide for the less privileged first before you provide for those who have.

From the poorest to the richest.
Nice

1 Like

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by Dedetwo(m): 11:45am On Dec 23, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
UKANAFUN/ORUKANAM FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY EMPOWERMENT
- Hon. Unyime Idems sets new antecedent
- Donates cars, mini buses, motorcycles etc to constituents.

"It is the first in the history of Ukanafun/OrukAnam Federal Constituency. "(stakeholders)

Hon. Unyime Idems, the Honourable Member representing the good people of Ukanafun/OrukAnam Federal Constituency of Akwa Ibom State has set a new record in the annals of history of his constituency having today flagged off a massive empowerment /skills acquisition program to members of his constituency.

Items for distribution included; Toyota vehicles, motorcycles, generating sets, tailoring machines, hair dressing set, Vulcanizing machines, and many others.

More details loading....
https://www./581844312671906/permalink/822762001913468/

Lalasticlala,
Mynd44.. FP

Nigeria is a practical dumbass country. Where did the so-called house member get money to afford all these commodities for his constituency? EFCC should join issue with this unpatriotic member of the house. Nigeria is now the country of Robin Hood.
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by NkanAkpanika: 11:52am On Dec 23, 2020
Dedetwo:

Nigeria is a practical dumbass country. Where did the so-called house member get money to afford all these commodities for his constituency? EFCC should join issue with this unpatriotic member of the house. Nigeria is now the country of Robin Hood.
Ok
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by Fabulousl0l(m): 7:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
Godons1:
In other news. ENUGU STSTAE GOVERNMENT Epowered their youths with Wheel-barrows on higher purchase. While in ANAMBRA STATE, a law maker share CASSAVA STEMS to his Constituents. grin grin grin

İGBO AMAKA. cheesy cheesy

My yoruba Muslim
When did the kidnappers release you?

Alla did well ooo, welcome back
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by Godons1: 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2020
Fabulousl0l:

My yoruba Muslim
When did the kidnappers release you?

Alla did well ooo, welcome back

Sorry Bro. I've been very busy in the EAST, ISLAMIZING IGBO Men and Women in the EAST. But I thank Allah, everything is moving as planned. I've single-handedly ISLAMIZE thousands of IGBOS in the past weeks. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by iluvdonjazzy: 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2020
Nice one
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:40am On Dec 24, 2020
He has done what Buhari, ApC and Tinubu can not do

Kudos to him

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by shiwex: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2020
FarahAideed:
See the kind of things we celebrate..I have found out the Nigerian electorate Is more interested in giveaway than good governance

You got that freaking right........

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by 2cribz: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2020
I can bet my balls that most of those camrys are accidented and sold to by a wicked heartless dealer. Whats the use of an airbag ,it has saved lives. I saw this same camry that had an accident, very useless sedan,everywhere compressed, no airbags popped out,the driver was badly hurt,like seeiously seriously hurt. No airbags popped,meaning all airbags had popped out longtime ago.
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by talk2maurice(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2020
It's still the citizens entitlements.
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by dissybling(f): 9:48am On Dec 24, 2020
don't come here an critize an effort,this is a 100score point,before you run your mouth here,has your house member done this before....mchweee

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by ephraim18(m): 9:51am On Dec 24, 2020
Nice one... God bless u real good... Even if there is allocation money for this still not everyone will have the urge to do this...

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by Rugaria: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Godons1:
In other news. ENUGU STSTAE GOVERNMENT Epowered their youths with Wheel-barrows on higher purchase. While in ANAMBRA STATE, a law maker share CASSAVA STEMS to his Constituents. grin grin grin

While your brothers empowered your teaming jobless youths with Lipton tea... Abi?

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by Rugaria: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

This is preferable to all these cars and motorcycles..

2 Likes

Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by deeway200(m): 9:55am On Dec 24, 2020
Simplyleo:
And so what?
Is he the first to donate to his people? undecided
ode oshi
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by EjaikreTheViper(f): 9:56am On Dec 24, 2020
Godons1:

Biggesthead9 aka bighead6
I know say hunger go finish you this Xmas period!

5k monthly stipend cannot save you
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by MoneyTrees(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2020
Hustle make your pikin no come celebrate sewing machine & motorcycle wer him no fit ride for town
grin cheesy

NkanAkpanika:
UKANAFUN/ORUKANAM FEDERAL CONSTITUENCY EMPOWERMENT
- Hon. Unyime Idems sets new antecedent
- Donates cars, mini buses, motorcycles etc to constituents.

"It is the first in the history of Ukanafun/OrukAnam Federal Constituency. "(stakeholders)

Hon. Unyime Idems, the Honourable Member representing the good people of Ukanafun/OrukAnam Federal Constituency of Akwa Ibom State has set a new record in the annals of history of his constituency having today flagged off a massive empowerment /skills acquisition program to members of his constituency.

Items for distribution included; Toyota vehicles, motorcycles, generating sets, tailoring machines, hair dressing set, Vulcanizing machines, and many others.

https://www./581844312671906/permalink/822762001913468/
Re: Unyime Idems Donates Cars, Buses, Motorcycles To His Constituency In Akwa Ibom by Yus2020: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2020
Can this man give this to his children
Politicians are evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Reacts To Gov. Wike's Oil Bunkering Allegation Against Gen. Sarham / Senator Joy Emordi Defects To APC / Governor Udom Emmanuel, IGP Idris Visit Emir Of Zazzau (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.