Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai (50593 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by MyGeneration(m): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2020
Congrats to her
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by DMerciful(m): 7:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
She said she doesn't have sex with the man?so what's the man doing with her?
SlimBrawnie:
She said several times that she won't divorce the husband, I don't know where you people heard she's divorced from. She said she's married, he's her best friend and she's free to have a side cock cos she doesn't have sex with the man.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by ofiko123(m): 7:19pm On Dec 23, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary to ka3na...
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
DMerciful:
She said she doesn't have sex with the man?so what's the man doing with her?
Companionship o, that's why she had her baby through IVF, that the mam is not sexually active or what sef. She told Lucy several times that she won't divorce him.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by ibha007: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2020
I am the only one waiting to see the oyibo husband
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:28pm On Dec 23, 2020
post=97363601:
From all of us @[b][/b] : Congratulations to her.

WHAT A cute little Angel she's got! kiss kiss kiss

To slap your destiny just dey hungry me
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:30pm On Dec 23, 2020
peacekante:

Oh! I didn't see that one shah. No wonder she didn't disclose the face of the man

At least she showed the Man Momey !!!
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Accountantikye(m): 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2020
HerMajestyCares:
Good one that you happy cheesy cheesy

But Dubai is not ma thing,

I ONLY WENT THERE BECAUSE MY DAD ASKED ME TO cheesy cheesy

I THANK JESUS FOR WEALTH AND LIFE cheesy cheesy

Christi Mela anyi ebere na nairaland nkea also join u to say thanks to God for wealth and health on this note nneeeee I ga alum?
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by stevemagnus2020(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2020
HerMajestyCares:

Who is this person that always talk about wealth? How much do you have?

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 23, 2020
This is not my role model.
Don't care, next...!
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by DMerciful(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2020
As in his dick is not working?
SlimBrawnie:

Companionship o, that's why she had her baby through IVF, that the mam is not sexually active or what sef. She told Lucy several times that she won't divorce him.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2020
doggedfighter:

She didn't just smooching
smooching kill u dia

Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2020
stevemagnus2020:
Who is this person that always talk about wealth? How much do you have?

wait! make i consult the oracle
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 23, 2020
Coronavirus84:
This Ka3na is not smart enough. You are covering the face of the 64 years old man for us and only show the old man hand for us. I fear who no fear woman

The man Nah simp. This kind man girls they like, the one when dem go use do yeye.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Angelfrost(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Elpipitaaa:

wait this girl don marry and she still had sex in that show? waiting we no go see for this life

Shall we talk about the alarming and ever rising number of married women knacking steadily outside their matrimonial homes in today's Nigeria?!! Need we bring forth the stats?!!... E go shock you speechless!!!

Abeg, free this attention hungry fake ass chick... Marriage don dey turn scam for Naija!!!

The institution has been getting less sacred, honorable, and respectable even before the turn of this current century.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Angelfrost(m): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
DMerciful:
As in his dick is not working?

Works just fine... He pees!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Teeklef(m): 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2020
ecolime:
All of us? How many una be ?
Them be legion nao, dem bokuu.

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by johnhood(m): 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
She said several times that she won't divorce the husband, I don't know where you people heard she's divorced from. She said she's married, he's her best friend and she's free to have a side cock cos she doesn't have sex with the man.
Hey!
It is not side rooster but side cock.
So do you have side cock?
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by SlimBrawnie(f): 9:03pm On Dec 23, 2020
johnhood:

Hey!
It is not side rooster but side cock.
So do you have side cock?
? I meant sideco.ck but NL changed it. That's why yours is showing rooster too grin
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by johnhood(m): 9:06pm On Dec 23, 2020
SlimBrawnie:

? I meant sideco.ck but NL changed it. That's why yours is showing rooster too grin
WTF!
I was shocked when I saw rooster in my own.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Juoflife1(f): 9:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
[/b][b]
Ratogi840:
Follow
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by luminouz(m): 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2020
doggedfighter:

She didn't just smooching

Lies...she was fvcked!!!

Why on earth was a married woman smooching for?

And you dey try explain am sef... undecided
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by marisdgreat(f): 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2020
peacekante:

Oh! I didn't see that one shah. No wonder she didn't disclose the face of the man
As if ur fellow guys no dey marry older women, mttcheew. If na a guy na hustling once na a lady Una open gutter and rotten teeth dey yarn trash as if na male push u out from d theatre room
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by petitejolie(f): 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Coronavirus84:
This Ka3na is not smart enough. You are covering the face of the 64 years old man for us and only show the old man hand for us. I fear who no fear woman
probably the man doesn’t want it na. No be by force na
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Andrewkinggg: 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2020
She don lock this whitehead.. BABA no know wetin she dey do again. I feel sorry for the man.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Kenneygirl(f): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
How did she get pregnant if they dont have sex?
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by SlimBrawnie(f): 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Kenneygirl:

How did she get pregnant if they dont have sex?
She said she did IVF in south Africa
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Reex12(m): 12:35am On Dec 24, 2020
HerMajestyCares:

no dey decieve yourself so wake up from your slumber and make good use of your pussy
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by DMerciful(m): 12:43am On Dec 24, 2020
Peeing is first function grin. There's second function.
Angelfrost:

Works just fine... He pees!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by FreezedIced: 2:20am On Dec 24, 2020
majamajic:

Yes she is !

She even lied that she has divorced the husband

Fear who no fear woman !

She didn't say so, she said they're separated not divorce. There's difference between the two

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Performs On Stage In Cleavage-Baring Outfit: 'Not For Money Or Fame' / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.