Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai (50603 Views)

Ka3na Celebrates 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Ka3na Celebrates Her 27th Birthday As Her Husband Gifts Her A House / Ka3na Celebrates Her Husband's Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by meobizy(f): 3:12am On Dec 24, 2020
She is his retirement plan. He can spend his retirement benefits on a cheap African woman, spend the last days of his life with her as a companion while permitting her to sleep with younger men because he can't perform in the sack anymore. Look at his shaky hands; that oyibo has a degenerative disease. Since all his children are adults and able to fend for themselves, he can will her his remaining assets. The African woman has no problem, she's happy to take the ride yet afraid a fellow Nigerian will steal him. Women swear juju for such an opportunity.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by majamajic(m): 6:10am On Dec 24, 2020
FreezedIced:

She didn't say so, she said they're separated not divorce. There's difference between the two

I guess your ear is bigger than mine , ok in marriage what's the difference ?

So if u are separated in marriage u have right to have sex with outsiders ? Let me learn from u , pls explain
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by MadeMan01(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2020
doggedfighter:
Thought she's divorced.

Glad they are still much together.

Happy anniversary

She said they are in an open marriage

1 Like

Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by FreezedIced: 10:33am On Dec 24, 2020
majamajic:

I guess your ear is bigger than mine , ok in marriage what's the difference ?

So if u are separated in marriage u have right to have sex with outsiders ? Let me learn from u , pls explain

I didn't see where I'm justifying what she did on the show maybe you should show me
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by majamajic(m): 10:47am On Dec 24, 2020
FreezedIced:

I didn't see where I'm justifying what she did on the show maybe you should show me

What u mean by separated ?
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by FreezedIced: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2020
majamajic:

What u mean by separated ?

She said they're separated because she js living apart from her spouse, but they're still legally married. The guy went back to his country and she also left South Africa for Nigeria after the birth of her daughter.
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by majamajic(m): 11:24am On Dec 24, 2020
FreezedIced:

She said they're separated because she js living apart from her spouse, but they're still legally married. The guy went back to his country and she also left South Africa for Nigeria after the birth of her daughter.

Separated in marriage , means same with living separately to u ?
Re: Ka3na Celebrates 5th Wedding Anniversary With Her Husband & Child In Dubai by Liposure: 10:00am On Dec 26, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
She said several times that she won't divorce the husband, I don't know where you people heard she's divorced from. She said she's married, he's her best friend and she's free to have a side cock cos she doesn't have sex with the man.
she's in an open marriage

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage In Short Print Dress And Pink Timberland Shoes / Cossy Ojiakor & Eldee Caution Ruggedman For Blasting Boobs-Spilling Bride / Bovi Surprises His Wife With A Mercedes Benz For Her 30th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.