Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry (279 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / I Am In Love With A Woman With Three Kids. Please Help / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Em222: 12:44am On Dec 23, 2020
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by TimeTraveler369: 1:07am On Dec 23, 2020
Has life gotten this bad in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by grim33(m): 2:11am On Dec 23, 2020
Dude at this point in your life, you think a woman is what you need? Find work and stay away from women for your own good. But you do you .

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by doggedfighter(f): 4:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Trade by barter.

Hope you will be humble enough to be the

woman of the house since you are incapable of making your own money?

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by ValCon888: 6:09am On Dec 23, 2020
No wonder you posted this crap. Your fake self is the one that created this thread. You have no job yet your priority is to make kids. Instead of hustling and marrying on your own terms you're looking for a woman that will take care of you.
I always hear the word scumbag in movies but I think that's what defines you perfectly.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by IKWUADA(m): 6:42am On Dec 23, 2020
This is not manly
Re: I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 23, 2020
what won't i read on Nairaland? smdh

(1) (Reply)

Be Wise This December / Monday Giveaway / Canada, Australia Or Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.